Jump to content

What is the name of this effect?

Recommended Posts

G'day everyone, apologise if this has been posted before or if I'm doing this wrong, but I'm looking for the name of a particular effect, trying to find the right tutorial to try to recreate this properly. I've attached examples of what I mean. 






Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello @thunderstruck and welcome to the forum :)  I guess you call this effect "Beveled".


Here are a couple of tutorials you may like to try:







  • Like 1


How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I took this to mean the viscous liquid in the lettering.




If I'm correct, here's a tut to get you started:


  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...