Hurt and Heal (+/-) #17: Best Mythical Creature-Dragon wins!

Not a RPG fan then David? When I was growing up mazes populated with monsters was the best! Dungeons & Dragons, Tunnels & Trolls, Chivalry & sourcery - I loved 'em all. Had nightmares of being chased down stone corridors.....,

I actually quite like D&D...but I think that hours of staring at the "3D Maze" screensaver that came with Windows95 modded to have the most insane psychedelic stuff going on kind of soured me. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

[65] Centaur

[20] Chupacabra

[60] Dragon

[55] Griffin

[25] Minotaur

[65] Vampire

[60] Werewolf

i still love dragons, they're just too close to the neck to the comp.

I though you already posted today ?

How do I make the colorz?

On the right side of the textbox you type in is a color menu called Font Color. Highlight the text you want to color and then click on the color you want.

[65] Centaur

[20] Chupacabra

[60] Dragon

[55] Griffin

[25] Minotaur

[65] Vampire

[60] Werewolf

i still love dragons, they're just too close to the neck to the comp.

I though you already posted today ?

How do I make the colorz?

On the right side of the textbox you type in is a color menu called Font Color. Highlight the text you want to color and then click on the color you want.

no, different timings, i posted sometime yesterday night before I went to bed, and then this morning.....right?

I thought it had to be after 24 hours.

Once per 24 hour period. You have to wait until after midnight, your time, to post again.

[65] Centaur

[00] Chupacabra[[DEAD]]

[85] Dragon

[55] Griffin

[25] Minotaur

[50] Vampire

[60] Werewolf

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.