How to Install Plugins ×

BoltBait's GPU Accelerated Plugin Pack for Paint.NET v5.0 (Updated 2024-01-05)

BoltBait

18 hours ago, TheDuckDealer said:

Any chance you could post an upload of the older version of Object Bevel?

From @TheDuckDealer's image - The purple image looks like 'Object Bevel' (as stated) and not @Boltbait's 'Bevel object' ?

...If so it's still in my plug-in pack... If not my apologies BB 🙂

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

On 3/26/2023 at 4:34 PM, Red ochre said:

From @TheDuckDealer's image - The purple image looks like 'Object Bevel' (as stated) and not @Boltbait's 'Bevel object' ?

...If so it's still in my plug-in pack... If not my apologies BB 🙂

That's weird. I assumed it was from BoltBait's because I'm not seeing any other Bevel Object when i install BoltBait's pack.

EDIT: Just installed it again, it showed up this time. Maybe I deselected it by mistake. Which is weird bc I tried installing it twice last time

Edited by TheDuckDealer

3 hours ago, Ailan said:

Any chance you could add a toggle for the bevel plugins angle? The older versions didn't have angle and for certain cases its nice to disable it.

Nope. Sorry, but I won't be making my plugins worse.  If you want a specific angle, you can always type it into the number box.

The old angles were: 315 (default) and 225 (alternate direction)

Hello,

I have a little issue with bevel object. On a large canvas, I have several rectangles. There is 1 pixel gap all around the canvas and 2 pixels between each object. I chose the bevel colors to be the same but they are not rendered equally. This behavior didn't happen with older versions of Bevel Object.

Thanks for all you do.

test-object-bevel.png

welsh-Yellow-cheddar-cheese-signature.pn

1 hour ago, Welsh Yellow Cheddar said:

expanding the canvas didn't fix the issue.

It fixed one of the issues.  Now the outside bevel is being rendered properly.

Here's the thing... one transparent pixel between objects just isn't enough.  There needs to be, roughly, the same number of transparent pixels as the Depth setting.

The old algorithm (written by Ed Harvey) is quite a bit different than the new algorithm written by myself.  The reason for this is that my algorithm runs on the GPU (and is therefore MUCH faster).  But, in order for that to work, I had to change the algorithm.  The old algorithm was also limited to just 2 light angles whereas the new algorithm has an angle chooser giving MUCH more flexibility.  The cost of this new speed and flexibility is that you need more space between objects.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Welsh Yellow Cheddar said:

I found a way to solve my issue, I placed each rectangle on its own layer.

Out of interest, what are you doing with the rectangles? i.e. what is the purpose of your image?

Just a thought... rather than create all those rectangles on separate layers so that Bevel Object does what you want it to, you could just draw a single rectangle, bevel the edges, and then tile it multiple times using BoltBait's 'Fill From Clipboard' plugin.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Tactilis said:

what is the purpose of your image?

I'm making dominoes like vocabulary cards to print and then cut. The kids at school like the bevel effect.

33 minutes ago, Tactilis said:

you could just draw a single rectangle, bevel the edges, and then tile it multiple times using BoltBait's 'Fill From Clipboard' plugin.

Thanks. I didn't think about this. I will keep it in mind.

Edited by Welsh Yellow Cheddar

welsh-Yellow-cheddar-cheese-signature.pn

Hello,

Thanks for you great plugins I use everyday at work.. 

My question may be stupid, but still I'm tyring : just found AMD GPU accelerated AI libraries here : https://gpuopen.com/radeon-image-filtering-library/#filters

I wanted to know if it is possible to use it to create GPU accelerated AI denoising and upscaling plugins on Paint.NET ?

Best,

Edited by Sadheal

• 2 weeks later...

Just installed & falling in deep like. Tomorrow is another day to play...can't wait to discover all the goodies. Found what I needed to make stickers in the effects/object/outline object tab. T♥Y

image-from-rawpixel-id-2043790-sticker-wht-outline(500px sq).png

This pack makes my paint .net completely freeze and hang whenever I try to open the effects menu and becomes almost impossible to close. Reinstalling pdn did not working. Removing the plugins then reinstalling after deleting the full folder works until I install the plugin pack again.

PDN version: 5.0.3
Bolt pack version: 6.7
System specs:
Ryzen 5800H
32 GB DDR3 (2x16GB dual channel)
WD SN730 1TB NVME
Nvidia 3070 (Laptop)
Windows 11

Everything is up to date. Only things running in background is f-secure antivirus, discord, chrome, steam, free download manager and xmos usb audio driver panel. I don't think any of these are interfering. 

53 minutes ago, lemon07r said:

This pack makes my paint .net completely freeze and hang whenever I try to open the effects menu

Are you running the store version of Paint.NET?

53 minutes ago, lemon07r said:

f-secure antivirus

Try white listing the Paint.NET install directory.

@Rick Brewster your thoughts on this?  If something is blocking access to the dll files, can Paint.NET detect that and warn the user?

On 4/15/2023 at 11:21 PM, BoltBait said:

Are you running the store version of Paint.NET?

Try white listing the Paint.NET install directory.

@Rick Brewster your thoughts on this?  If something is blocking access to the dll files, can Paint.NET detect that and warn the user?

Thanks this fixed it. Interesting enough, my AV never said it blocked it in the protection history. Usually it shows me everything it blocks. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Mr Boltbait-Am having trouble with your FILL EFFECTS-I am running Windows 10 with Acer i5 computer. I have the palatte but the FILLS won't work.

They are listed in the trouble loading dept and says they require an update. Any thoughts ? Tried & tried your latest for 5.0 :(

( DON'T HAVE STORE VERSION )

Edited by mapperx
UPDATE NOTE
5410795506_bf9161eaf4.jpg

1 hour ago, mapperx said:

Am having trouble with your FILL EFFECTS...They are listed in the trouble loading dept and says they require an update. Any thoughts ?

You need to go to the first post in this thread and click the big blue button.  Be sure to click the "Install Everything" button in the installer.

• 3 weeks later...

@BoltBait

Some issues with the paint.net 5+ compatible versions that didn't exist in 4: Apply Mask and Switch Alpha to Gray completely hang paint.net often.

It happens so often that I have to be sure to save every time before using either filter or lose work. Usually it gets stuck after displaying the option dialog, but sometimes even instantly just trying to open the effect. There are no crash logs, since it's a complete hang, and the only way out is to terminate the program.

After a lot of testing, I finally figured out a way to reliably cause the crash but it seems to depend on the file size, layers and what's in the layers so I have to include this particular file that causes problems.

Steps:

1) Open file, select layer "sun colors", apply mask with shades of gray from layer "mask3".

2) Undo the effect. It seems relevant the effect has been run to completion at least once.

3) Copy "sun colors", paste into new image.

4) Copy "mask3", paste as a layer in the new image.

5) Attempt to apply mask on the new image's "sun colors". Hangs.

Edit: system info just in case.

Application                                                paint.net 5.0.6 (Stable 5.6.8544.33530)
Build Date                                                 keskiviikko 24. toukokuuta 2023
Install type                                               Classic

Language:                                                  en-US
DPI                                                        120 (1.25x scale)
UI/Canvas GPU                                              True
Rendering GPU                                              🚀 Performance (NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080)
Remote session                                             False
Animations                                                 True
Translucent windows                                        True
Windows Ink                                                False

OS                                                         Windows 11 Home x64 (10.0.22621.0)
Runtime                                                    .NET 7.0.5 x64

Physical Memory                                            32 509 MB (19 330 MB free)
Virtual Memory                                             133 948 173 MB free
Paging File                                                34 557 MB (15 179 MB free)

CPU                                                        13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700K
    Speed                                                  ~3417 MHz
    Cores / Threads                                        16 / 24
    Features                                               SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4_1, SSE4_2, AVX, AVX2

Video Card                                                 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080
    Hardware Acceleration                                  Supported
    Dedicated Video RAM                                    10 067 MB
    Dedicated System RAM                                   0 MB
    Shared System RAM                                      16 254 MB
    Vendor ID                                              0x10DE
    Device ID                                              0x2216
    Subsystem ID                                           0x88221043
    Revision                                               161
    LUID                                                   0x00010B2E
    Flags                                                  AcgCompatible, SupportMonitoredFences, KeyedMutexConformance
    Graphics Preemption                                    PixelBoundary
    Compute Preemption                                     DispatchBoundary
    Outputs                                                1
    Feature Level                                          Level_12_1
    Features                                               Doubles, ComputeShadersEtc
    DXGI Formats                                           A8_UNorm, B8G8R8A8_UNorm, R16G16B16A16_UNorm, R16G16B16A16_Float, R32G32B32A32_Float
    Buffer Precisions                                      UInt8Normalized, UInt8NormalizedSrgb, UInt16Normalized, Float16, Float32
    Maximum Bitmap Size                                    16384

Video Card                                                 Microsoft Basic Render Driver
    Hardware Acceleration                                  N/A
    Dedicated Video RAM                                    0 MB
    Dedicated System RAM                                   0 MB
    Shared System RAM                                      16 254 MB
    Vendor ID                                              0x1414
    Device ID                                              0x008C
    Subsystem ID                                           0x00000000
    Revision                                               0
    LUID                                                   0x000117C2
    Flags                                                  Software, AcgCompatible, SupportMonitoredFences, KeyedMutexConformance
    Graphics Preemption                                    InstructionBoundary
    Compute Preemption                                     InstructionBoundary
    Outputs                                                0
    Feature Level                                          Level_12_1
    Features                                               Doubles, ComputeShadersEtc
    DXGI Formats                                           A8_UNorm, B8G8R8A8_UNorm, R16G16B16A16_UNorm, R16G16B16A16_Float, R32G32B32A32_Float
    Buffer Precisions                                      UInt8Normalized, UInt8NormalizedSrgb, UInt16Normalized, Float16, Float32
    Maximum Bitmap Size                                    8388608

Managed assemblies                                         324
    System.Private.CoreLib                                 .\System.Private.CoreLib.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e
    paintdotnet                                            .\paintdotnet.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    System.Runtime                                         .\System.Runtime.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Windows.Forms                                   .\System.Windows.Forms.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    PaintDotNet.Fundamentals                               .\PaintDotNet.Fundamentals.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    PaintDotNet.ComponentModel                             .\PaintDotNet.ComponentModel.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    System.Diagnostics.Tracing                             .\System.Diagnostics.Tracing.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Threading.Thread                                .\System.Threading.Thread.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Base                                       .\PaintDotNet.Base.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    PaintDotNet.Collections                                .\PaintDotNet.Collections.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    PaintDotNet.Systrace                                   .\PaintDotNet.Systrace.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    PaintDotNet.Windows                                    .\PaintDotNet.Windows.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    TerraFX.Interop.Windows                                .\TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll, Version=10.0.22621.1, PublicKeyToken=35b01b53313a6f7e
    PaintDotNet.Primitives                                 .\PaintDotNet.Primitives.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    System.Collections.Concurrent                          .\System.Collections.Concurrent.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Runtime                                    .\PaintDotNet.Runtime.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    PointerToolkit                                         .\PointerToolkit.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    System.Threading                                       .\System.Threading.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Diagnostics.Process                             .\System.Diagnostics.Process.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer                                .\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    System.Private.Uri                                     .\System.Private.Uri.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.ComponentModel.Primitives                       .\System.ComponentModel.Primitives.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    WindowsBase                                            .\WindowsBase.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    System.Windows.Forms.Primitives                        .\System.Windows.Forms.Primitives.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    PaintDotNet.ObjectModel                                .\PaintDotNet.ObjectModel.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    PresentationFramework                                  .\PresentationFramework.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    System.Runtime.InteropServices                         .\System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Drawing.Primitives                              .\System.Drawing.Primitives.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Xaml                                            .\System.Xaml.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System.ComponentModel                                  .\System.ComponentModel.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Collections                                     .\System.Collections.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Diagnostics.TraceSource                         .\System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Text.Encoding.CodePages                         .\System.Text.Encoding.CodePages.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Microsoft.Win32.Primitives                             .\Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Core                                       .\PaintDotNet.Core.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    PaintDotNet.Resources                                  .\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    System.ObjectModel                                     .\System.ObjectModel.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Data                                       .\PaintDotNet.Data.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    PaintDotNet.Framework                                  .\PaintDotNet.Framework.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance                       .\CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance.dll, Version=8.1.0.0, PublicKeyToken=4aff67a105548ee2
    System.Threading.ThreadPool                            .\System.Threading.ThreadPool.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Collections.Immutable                           .\System.Collections.Immutable.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Windows.Framework                          .\PaintDotNet.Windows.Framework.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    System.Drawing.Common                                  .\System.Drawing.Common.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager              .\System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Collections.Specialized                         .\System.Collections.Specialized.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.UI                                         .\PaintDotNet.UI.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    System.Xml.ReaderWriter                                .\System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Private.Xml                                     .\System.Private.Xml.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Net.WebClient                                   .\System.Net.WebClient.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync                  .\System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents                           .\Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Linq                                            .\System.Linq.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Memory                                          .\System.Memory.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Text.Encoding.Extensions                        .\System.Text.Encoding.Extensions.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo                     .\System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Microsoft.Win32.Registry                               .\Microsoft.Win32.Registry.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Security.Principal.Windows                      .\System.Security.Principal.Windows.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Security.Claims                                 .\System.Security.Claims.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Windows.Core                               .\PaintDotNet.Windows.Core.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    ComputeSharp.D2D1                                      .\ComputeSharp.D2D1.dll, Version=2.0.3.0
    PaintDotNet.PropertySystem                             .\PaintDotNet.PropertySystem.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter                    .\System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PresentationCore                                       .\PresentationCore.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    DirectWriteForwarder                                   .\DirectWriteForwarder.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    PaintDotNet.Effects.Core                               .\PaintDotNet.Effects.Core.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    System.IO.Packaging                                    .\System.IO.Packaging.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.Extensions                              .\System.Runtime.Extensions.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Diagnostics.Debug                               .\System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC                .\System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Collections.NonGeneric                          .\System.Collections.NonGeneric.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Accessibility                                          .\Accessibility.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    UIAutomationTypes                                      .\UIAutomationTypes.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    Crc32.NET                                              .\Crc32.NET.dll, Version=1.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=dc0b95cf99bf4e99
    System.Security.Cryptography                           .\System.Security.Cryptography.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Effects.Gpu                                .\PaintDotNet.Effects.Gpu.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    PaintDotNet.Effects                                    .\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel                        .\System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Reflection.Metadata                             .\System.Reflection.Metadata.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles                            .\System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext                  .\System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Numerics.Vectors                                .\System.Numerics.Vectors.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.Loader                                  .\System.Runtime.Loader.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PhotoShop                                              .\FileTypes\PhotoShop.dll, Version=2.5.0.40665
    CSVFiletype                                            .\FileTypes\CSVFiletype.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    Jpeg2000Filetype                                       .\FileTypes\Jpeg2000Filetype.dll, Version=1.0.0.6
    ImXcf.FileType                                         .\FileTypes\ImXCF.FileType.dll, Version=1.4.0.95
    OptiPngFileType                                        .\FileTypes\OptiPngFileType.dll, Version=8.11.30.0
    ImAGIF.FileType                                        .\FileTypes\ImAGIF.FileType.dll, Version=1.4.0.0
    ImAPNG.FileType                                        .\FileTypes\ImAPNG.FileType.dll, Version=0.3.0.19
    IcoCur                                                 .\FileTypes\IcoCur.dll, Version=3.7.0.0
    mscorlib                                               .\mscorlib.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System                                                 .\System.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System.Drawing                                         .\System.Drawing.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    WebPFileType                                           .\Bundled\WebPFileType\WebPFileType.dll, Version=1.3.17.0
    DdsFileTypePlus                                        .\Bundled\DDSFileTypePlus\DdsFileTypePlus.dll, Version=1.11.8.0
    AvifFileType                                           .\Bundled\AvifFileType\AvifFileType.dll, Version=1.1.25.0
    System.IO.FileSystem                                   .\System.IO.FileSystem.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Mono.Cecil                                             .\Mono.Cecil.dll, Version=0.11.4.0, PublicKeyToken=50cebf1cceb9d05e
    netstandard                                            .\netstandard.dll, Version=2.1.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    PaintDotNet.Effects.Legacy                             .\PaintDotNet.Effects.Legacy.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    PaintDotNet.Plugins.Compatibility                      .\PaintDotNet.Plugins.Compatibility.dll, Version=5.6.8544.33530
    System.Console                                         .\System.Console.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Alphalizer                                             .\Effects\Alphalizer.dll, Version=2.0.5434.24240
    AlphaToDots                                            .\Effects\AlphaToDots.dll, Version=1.0.4675.19955
    ApplyMask                                              .\Effects\ApplyMask.dll, Version=6.0.8407.21905
    AlphaMask                                              .\Effects\AlphaMask.dll, Version=2.0.3574.41943
    BasicPhotoAdjustments                                  .\Effects\BasicPhotoAdjustments.dll, Version=2.1.4020.485
    Alpha2Gray                                             .\Effects\Alpha2Gray.dll, Version=6.0.8407.21872
    BandWPlus                                              .\Effects\BandWPlus.dll, Version=6.0.8407.21940
    BBOutlinedGradientText                                 .\Effects\BBOutlinedGradientText.dll, Version=6.0.8426.37652
    AlphaBlur                                              .\Effects\AlphaBlur.dll, Version=2.0.0.0
    Bars                                                   .\Effects\Bars.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
    AutoChromeNoise                                        .\Effects\AutoChromeNoise.dll, Version=1.0.3847.37353
    AverageEdgeBlur                                        .\Effects\AverageEdgeBlur.dll, Version=1.0.3991.32409
    2dImageFilter                                          .\Effects\2dImageFilter-r133.dll, Version=1.1.3.3
    AveragedColorBlur                                      .\Effects\AveragedColorBlur.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    BlendModesPlus                                         .\Effects\BlendModesPlus.dll, Version=3.1.0.0
    Bidirectional Blur                                     .\Effects\Bidirectional Blur.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    BoldBrush                                              .\Effects\BoldBrush.dll, Version=2.0.8470.26873
    Burninate                                              .\Effects\Burninate.dll, Version=6.0.8407.22069
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ObjectAlign            C:\Users\lauri\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ObjectAlign.dll, Version=5.0.0.0
    CellTexture                                            .\Effects\CellTexture.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
    CameraTrouserFlareV3                                   .\Effects\CameraTrouserFlareV3.dll, Version=1.1.4600.41268
    System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters                .\System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects                        C:\Users\lauri\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.dll, Version=5.0.0.0
    CalliColour                                            .\Effects\CalliColour.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
    ChromaKeyPlugin                                        .\Effects\ChromaKeyPlugin.dll, Version=1.0.0.2
    CircleText                                             .\Effects\CircleText.dll, Version=1.4.4415.32488
    ClipWarpNew                                            .\Effects\ClipWarpNew.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
    ClipDisplace                                           .\Effects\ClipDisplace.dll, Version=1.0.5763.42010
    Cobweb                                                 .\Effects\Cobweb.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
    coloraberation                                         .\Effects\coloraberation.dll, Version=1.0.3859.18981
    ColorCount                                             .\Effects\ColorCount.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    ColorBalance                                           .\Effects\ColorBalance.dll, Version=6.0.8407.22111
    ColorZoomBlur                                          .\Effects\ColorZoomBlur.dll, Version=1.1.3873.36417
    ContentAwareFill                                       .\Effects\ContentAwareFill.dll, Version=1.5.1.0
    ColorMixer                                             .\Effects\ColorMixer.dll, Version=1.3.0.0
    Contour                                                .\Effects\Contour.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
    ConvolutionEffect                                      .\Effects\ConvolutionEffect.dll, Version=1.0.0.2
    CreativeTextPro                                        .\Effects\CreativeTextPro.dll, Version=6.0.8407.22165
    Cuboids                                                .\Effects\Cuboids.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    CycleHSV                                               .\Effects\CycleHSV.dll, Version=1.0.4909.35068
    Curves+                                                .\Effects\Curves+.dll, Version=4.0.6119.31044
    Diffuse                                                .\Effects\Diffuse.dll, Version=1.0.3254.27766
    dpyColorBalance                                        .\Effects\dpyColorBalance.dll, Version=1.1.4330.37850
    Dryad                                                  .\Effects\Dryad.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
    EigenBlur                                              .\Effects\EigenBlur.dll, Version=1.3.3555.24648
    Dream                                                  .\Effects\Dream.dll, Version=6.0.8414.36727
    EngraveEmboss                                          .\Effects\EngraveEmboss.dll, Version=2.0.2.0
    EOEffects                                              .\Effects\EOEffects.dll, Version=1.10.16.12
    EdHarvey.Edfects                                       .\Effects\EdHarvey.Edfects.dll, Version=5.0.0.0
    Erode                                                  .\Effects\Erode.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    ErodeDilate                                            .\Effects\ErodeDilate_v0.2.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    Facet                                                  .\Effects\Facet.dll, Version=1.0.3.0
    FillFromClipboard                                      .\Effects\FillFromClipboard.dll, Version=6.0.8407.22397
    FillFromFile                                           .\Effects\FillFromFile.dll, Version=6.0.8407.22418
    System.Resources.Extensions                            .\System.Resources.Extensions.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    Feather                                                .\Effects\Feather.dll, Version=2.3.3182.30477
    Film                                                   .\Effects\Film.dll, Version=4.0.4642.26607
    FillPalette                                            .\Effects\FillPalette.dll, Version=1.2.5.25424
    IniFile                                                .\Effects\IniFile.dll, Version=2.0.2.0
    FindEdges                                              .\Effects\FindEdges.dll, Version=1.2.0.0
    FilmNoir                                               .\Effects\FilmNoir.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    Flip                                                   .\Effects\Flip.dll, Version=4.6.7358.36953
    Frames                                                 .\Effects\Frame.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
    FSPost                                                 .\Effects\FSPost.dll, Version=1.0.4913.8979
    FloydSteinbergDithering                                .\Effects\FloydSteinbergDithering.dll, Version=5.2.8174.39918
    FurBlur                                                .\Effects\FurBlur.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
    GaussianBlurPlus                                       .\Effects\GaussianBlurPlus.dll, Version=4.2.5691.27401
    Gossamer                                               .\Effects\Gossamer.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
    Gradient Bars                                          .\Effects\Gradient Bars.dll, Version=4.0.5152.23084
    Gradient Blocks                                        .\Effects\Gradient Blocks.dll, Version=4.0.4642.26658
    GradientBlur                                           .\Effects\Gradient Blur.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    Gmic                                                   .\Effects\Gmic.dll, Version=3.2.4.0
    Grain                                                  .\Effects\Grain.dll, Version=1.0.3854.25523
    Gray2Alpha                                             .\Effects\Gray2Alpha.dll, Version=6.0.8407.22439
    Grid Warp                                              .\Effects\Grid Warp.dll, Version=4.0.6544.34496
    GridCheckerboard                                       .\Effects\GridCheckerboard.dll, Version=5.2.8141.24786
    GridMaker                                              .\Effects\GridMaker.dll, Version=4.0.0.0
    Heightmap plugin v1                                    .\Effects\Heightmap v1.3.dll, Version=1.3.4172.23550
    Helix                                                  .\Effects\Helix.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
    HexaGrid                                               .\Effects\HexaGrid.dll, Version=1.2.0.0
    HueSatPlus                                             .\Effects\HueSatPlus.dll, Version=5.2.8174.40274
    IncreaseLocalContrast                                  .\Effects\IncreaseLocalContrast.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    Kaleidoscope                                           .\Effects\Kaleidoscope.dll, Version=1.3.0.0
    Jitter                                                 .\Effects\Jitter.dll, Version=4.0.4642.26986
    System.Core                                            .\System.Core.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    Kuwahara                                               .\Effects\Kuwahara.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    kb_lens                                                .\Effects\kb_lens.dll, Version=0.0.0.0
    Landscape                                              .\Effects\Landscape.dll, Version=5.2.8174.40347
    LavEnt.Effects.Mosaic                                  .\Effects\LavEnt.Effects.Mosaic.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
    LevelHorizon                                           .\Effects\LevelHorizon.dll, Version=6.0.8407.22459
    Line Tracer                                            .\Effects\Line Tracer.dll, Version=1.0.4911.29141
    LocalNoise                                             .\Effects\LocalNoise.dll, Version=1.0.4674.29909
    LocalContrast                                          .\Effects\LocalContrast.dll, Version=3.0.0.0
    Lomography                                             .\Effects\Lomography.dll, Version=1.1.3182.31441
    Majority                                               .\Effects\Majority.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
    Magnifier                                              .\Effects\Magnifier.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
    Liquify                                                .\Effects\Liquify.dll, Version=4.0.5873.25113
    Matrice                                                .\Effects\Matrice.dll, Version=1.0.3810.11744
    MemeMaker                                              .\Effects\MemeMaker.dll, Version=6.0.8407.22476
    MirrorRotateMenu                                       .\Effects\MirrorRotateMenu.dll, Version=2.0.2.0
    MultiSpline                                            .\Effects\MultiSpline.dll, Version=1.0.3.0
    NoiseChoice                                            .\Effects\NoiseChoice.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
    IniFile                                                .\Effects\IniFile.dll, Version=2.0.2.0
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Monochromes            C:\Users\lauri\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Monochromes.dll, Version=5.0.0.0
    Norm_Render                                            .\Effects\Norm_Render.dll, Version=7.3.4484.27012
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects                        C:\Users\lauri\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.dll, Version=5.0.0.0
    Morphologic                                            .\Effects\Morphologic.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    ObjectBevel                                            .\Effects\ObjectBevel.dll, Version=1.0.6.0
    ObjectEdge                                             .\Effects\Objectedge.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
    ObjectTools                                            .\Effects\ObjectTools.dll, Version=6.0.8428.8314
    System.Runtime.Intrinsics                              .\System.Runtime.Intrinsics.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    Oblique                                                .\Effects\Oblique.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    OilPaintingPlus                                        .\Effects\OilPaintingPlus.dll, Version=5.2.8141.27893
    Feather                                                .\Effects\OldFeather.dll, Version=2.3.4315.37038
    Olden                                                  .\Effects\Olden.dll, Version=1.5.0.0
    Outline Object                                         .\Effects\Outline Object.dll, Version=4.0.4642.26954
    LaplacianPyramidFilter                                 .\Effects\LaplacianPyramidFilter.dll, Version=1.0.0.1
    Overliner                                              .\Effects\Overliner.dll, Version=1.2.3888.29226
    Panelling                                              .\Effects\Panelling.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
    DistortThis                                            .\Effects\DistortThis.dll, Version=2.10.0.0
    PasteAlpha                                             .\Effects\PasteAlpha.dll, Version=5.2.8174.40450
    PasteFill                                              .\Effects\PasteFill.dll, Version=2.0.0.0
    Pastel                                                 .\Effects\Pastel.dll, Version=5.2.8174.40506
    Perspective                                            .\Effects\Perspective.dll, Version=2.1.4415.36116
    phips_fill_gaps                                        .\Effects\phips_fill_gaps.dll, Version=1.0.3307.18956
    PhotoAdjustments                                       .\Effects\PhotoAdjustments.dll, Version=6.0.8416.38377
    Pixelate+                                              .\Effects\Pixelate+.dll, Version=4.0.4642.26940
    PointBlur                                              .\Effects\PointBlur.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    Polar                                                  .\Effects\Polar.dll, Version=1.1.1.0
    QuadrilateralCorrection                                .\Effects\QuadrilateralCorrection.dll, Version=1.3.0.0
    QuantDith                                              .\Effects\QuantDith.dll, Version=1.5.8260.29377
    PSFilterPdn                                            .\Effects\PSFilterPdn.dll, Version=2.0.0.0
    RandLines                                              .\Effects\Random lines.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
    RandMaze1                                              .\Effects\Random Maze1.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
    Random Effect                                          .\Effects\Random Effect.dll, Version=4.0.4642.26928
    RadiusFillCorners                                      .\Effects\RadiusFillCorners.dll, Version=1.3.5537.9144
    Random Shape Fill                                      .\Effects\Random Shape Fill.dll, Version=4.0.4642.26910
    RandMaze2                                              .\Effects\Random Maze2.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
    RemoveDust                                             .\Effects\RemoveDust.dll, Version=6.0.8407.22513
    RGB_Remap4                                             .\Effects\RGB_Remap4.dll, Version=1.0.3538.24311
    Rosaces                                                .\Effects\Rosaces.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
    RotateText                                             .\Effects\RotateText.dll, Version=1.1.4415.32628
    RotateTextSUI                                          .\Effects\RotateTextSUI.dll, Version=1.1.4415.32713
    Scribble                                               .\Effects\Scribble.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
    Selection2Clear                                        .\Effects\Selection2Clear.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
    SeamCarving                                            .\Effects\SeamCarving.dll, Version=5.2.8176.39366
    SelectionTools                                         .\Effects\SelectionTools.dll, Version=6.0.8412.38725
    Shapes                                                 .\Effects\Shapes.dll, Version=1.4.0.0
    SelectionObscure                                       .\Effects\SelectionObscure.dll, Version=1.1.4602.34476
    Sharpen+                                               .\Effects\Sharpen+.dll, Version=4.0.0.0
    silhouetteplus                                         .\Effects\silhouetteplus.dll, Version=1.1.3131.17586
    SinWaves                                               .\Effects\SinWaves.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
    Slinky                                                 .\Effects\Slinky.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
    SmartSharpen                                           .\Effects\SmartSharpen.dll, Version=1.5.0.1
    Smudge                                                 .\Effects\Smudge.dll, Version=4.0.5873.25097
    Spiral                                                 .\Effects\Spiral.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.MakeTransparent        C:\Users\lauri\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.MakeTransparent.dll, Version=5.0.0.0
    SpiralText                                             .\Effects\SpiralText.dll, Version=1.4.4415.32775
    Splashes                                               .\Effects\Splashes.dll, Version=1.1.1.0
    SpiroGraph                                             .\Effects\SpiroGraph.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
    Splatter                                               .\Effects\Splatter.dll, Version=4.0.5873.25083
    StringAndPin                                           .\Effects\StringAndPin.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
    TextureShader                                          .\Effects\TextureShader.dll, Version=1.0.5655.35781
    TR'sColorizerHMS                                       .\Effects\TR'sColorizerHMS.dll, Version=1.0.4937.30626
    TextPlus                                               .\Effects\Textplus.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    Trail                                                  .\Effects\Trail.dll, Version=4.0.4642.26791
    trail3d                                                .\Effects\trail3d.dll, Version=1.0.3902.32071
    TRs Scatter                                            .\Effects\TRs Scatter.dll, Version=1.3.4949.23250
    TRsBokeh                                               .\Effects\TRsBokeh.dll, Version=1.1.4953.8069
    Transparency                                           .\Effects\Transparency.dll, Version=6.0.8407.22532
    TRsCustomPaletteMatch                                  .\Effects\TRsCustomPaletteMatch.dll, Version=1.0.5.0
    TRsDodgeBurn                                           .\Effects\TRsDodgeBurn.dll, Version=1.3.13.17593
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Grid                   C:\Users\lauri\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Grid.dll, Version=5.0.0.0
    TRsFilaments                                           .\Effects\TRsFilaments.dll, Version=1.0.15.11399
    TRsGlassVignette                                       .\Effects\TRsGlassVignette.dll, Version=1.1.5239.30797
    TRsHalfTone                                            .\Effects\TRsHalfTone.dll, Version=1.0.4937.7773
    TRsKaboom                                              .\Effects\TRsKaboom.dll, Version=1.0.5118.21464
    TRsPasteWarp                                           .\Effects\TRsPasteWarp.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    TRsPixelSharp                                          .\Effects\TRsPixelSharp.dll, Version=1.0.4944.36904
    TRsPSnap                                               .\Effects\TRsPSnap.dll, Version=1.2.0.0
    TRsRetouch                                             .\Effects\TRsRetouch.dll, Version=1.0.5684.16160
    TRsSphereCuber                                         .\Effects\TRsSphereCuber.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
    TRsStarFilter                                          .\Effects\TRsStarFilter.dll, Version=1.0.4930.9612
    TRsStr8Edge                                            .\Effects\TRsStr8Edge.dll, Version=1.1.5045.31905
    TRsTiledPixels                                         .\Effects\TRsTiledPixels.dll, Version=1.2.4942.13226
    TubeOblique                                            .\Effects\TubeOblique.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    Tweaktrans4                                            .\Effects\Tweaktrans.dll, Version=1.0.4193.41856
    Tweaktrans2                                            .\Effects\Tweaktrans2.dll, Version=2.0.4252.27152
    Twist                                                  .\Effects\Twist.dll, Version=4.0.5873.25056
    VignettePlus                                           .\Effects\VignettePlus.dll, Version=6.0.8407.22549
    WaveText                                               .\Effects\WaveText.dll, Version=1.2.4415.32811
    voronoi.dll                                            .\Effects\voronoi.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Blurs                  C:\Users\lauri\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Blurs.dll, Version=5.0.0.0
    WaveTextSUI                                            .\Effects\WaveTextSUI.dll, Version=1.2.4415.33440
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ColorAccent            C:\Users\lauri\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ColorAccent.dll, Version=5.0.0.0
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.DropShadow             C:\Users\lauri\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.DropShadow.dll, Version=5.0.0.0
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Duotones               C:\Users\lauri\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Duotones.dll, Version=5.0.0.0
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.FadeEdge               C:\Users\lauri\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.FadeEdge.dll, Version=5.0.0.0
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Gradient               C:\Users\lauri\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Gradient.dll, Version=5.0.0.0
    System.Windows.Forms.Legacy                            .\System.Windows.Forms.Legacy.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
    System.Text.RegularExpressions                         .\System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    HSVGradients                                           .\Effects\HSVGradients.dll, Version=4.5.6832.41864
    Polygon                                                .\Effects\Polygon.dll, Version=4.5.6828.38648
    Newtonsoft.Json                                        .\Newtonsoft.Json.dll, Version=13.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed
    System.Linq.Expressions                                .\System.Linq.Expressions.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.Numerics                                .\System.Runtime.Numerics.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Gradient Mapping                                       .\Effects\Gradient Mapping.dll, Version=4.0.6547.33963
    PhotoSauce.MagicScaler                                 .\PhotoSauce.MagicScaler.dll, Version=0.13.2.0, PublicKeyToken=fc6b9b7b06809481
    ParallelLines.Effect                                   .\Effects\ParallelLines.Effect.dll, Version=1.6.0.575
    OptionBasedLibrary v0.7.9                              .\Effects\OptionBasedLibrary v0.7.9.dll, Version=0.7.9.1561
    PointerToolkit.TerraFX.Interop.Windows                 .\PointerToolkit.TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll, Version=10.0.22621.0
    ComputeSharp.Core                                      .\ComputeSharp.Core.dll, Version=2.0.3.0
    System.IO.Compression                                  .\System.IO.Compression.dll, Version=7.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089

Native modules                                             413
    paintdotnet.exe                                        .\paintdotnet.exe, version=5.6.8544.33530
    ntdll.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll, version=10.0.22621.1485 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    KERNEL32.DLL                                           C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL, version=10.0.22621.1485 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    KERNELBASE.dll                                         C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll, version=10.0.22621.1485 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    SHELL32.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll, version=10.0.22621.1778 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    msvcp_win.dll                                          C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll, version=10.0.22621.608 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    ucrtbase.dll                                           C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll, version=10.0.22621.608 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    USER32.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll, version=10.0.22621.1778 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    win32u.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll, version=10.0.22621.1635 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    GDI32.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll, version=10.0.22621.1635 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    gdi32full.dll                                          C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll, version=10.0.22621.1635 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    ole32.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    combase.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    RPCRT4.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll, version=10.0.22621.1344 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    OLEAUT32.dll                                           C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll, version=10.0.22621.608 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    SHLWAPI.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHLWAPI.dll, version=10.0.22621.1778 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    msvcrt.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll, version=7.0.22621.608 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    VCRUNTIME140.dll                                       .\VCRUNTIME140.dll, version=14.36.32532.0
    VCRUNTIME140_1.dll                                     .\VCRUNTIME140_1.dll, version=14.36.32532.0
    IMM32.DLL                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.DLL, version=10.0.22621.1344 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    shcore.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dll, version=10.0.22621.1778 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    hostfxr.dll                                            .\hostfxr.dll, version=7,0,523,17405 @Commit: 8042d61b17540e49e53569e3728d2faa1c596583
    ADVAPI32.dll                                           C:\WINDOWS\System32\ADVAPI32.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    sechost.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    hostpolicy.dll                                         .\hostpolicy.dll, version=7,0,523,17405 @Commit: 8042d61b17540e49e53569e3728d2faa1c596583
    coreclr.dll                                            .\coreclr.dll, version=7,0,523,17405 @Commit: 8042d61b17540e49e53569e3728d2faa1c596583
    bcryptPrimitives.dll                                   C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll, version=10.0.22621.1344 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Private.CoreLib.dll                             .\System.Private.CoreLib.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    clrjit.dll                                             .\clrjit.dll, version=7,0,523,17405 @Commit: 8042d61b17540e49e53569e3728d2faa1c596583
    kernel.appcore.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\kernel.appcore.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    paintdotnet.dll                                        .\paintdotnet.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    System.Runtime.dll                                     .\System.Runtime.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    uxtheme.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll, version=10.0.22621.1778 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Windows.Forms.dll                               .\System.Windows.Forms.dll, version=7.0.523.17501
    PaintDotNet.Fundamentals.dll                           .\PaintDotNet.Fundamentals.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    PaintDotNet.ComponentModel.dll                         .\PaintDotNet.ComponentModel.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    System.Diagnostics.Tracing.dll                         .\System.Diagnostics.Tracing.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    icu.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\icu.dll, version=68, 2, 0, 10 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Threading.Thread.dll                            .\System.Threading.Thread.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    PaintDotNet.Base.dll                                   .\PaintDotNet.Base.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    PaintDotNet.Collections.dll                            .\PaintDotNet.Collections.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    PaintDotNet.Systrace.dll                               .\PaintDotNet.Systrace.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    PaintDotNet.Windows.dll                                .\PaintDotNet.Windows.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll                            .\TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll, version=10.0.22621.1
    PaintDotNet.Primitives.dll                             .\PaintDotNet.Primitives.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    System.Collections.Concurrent.dll                      .\System.Collections.Concurrent.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    PaintDotNet.Runtime.dll                                .\PaintDotNet.Runtime.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    PointerToolkit.dll                                     .\PointerToolkit.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    System.Threading.dll                                   .\System.Threading.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.Diagnostics.Process.dll                         .\System.Diagnostics.Process.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll                            .\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    windows.storage.dll                                    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\windows.storage.dll, version=10.0.22621.1778 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    wintypes.dll                                           C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Private.Uri.dll                                 .\System.Private.Uri.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    BCrypt.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\BCrypt.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.ComponentModel.Primitives.dll                   .\System.ComponentModel.Primitives.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    WindowsBase.dll                                        .\WindowsBase.dll, version=7.0.523.17601
    System.Windows.Forms.Primitives.dll                    .\System.Windows.Forms.Primitives.dll, version=7.0.523.17501
    PaintDotNet.ObjectModel.dll                            .\PaintDotNet.ObjectModel.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    PresentationFramework.dll                              .\PresentationFramework.dll, version=7.0.523.17601
    System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll                     .\System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.Drawing.Primitives.dll                          .\System.Drawing.Primitives.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.Xaml.dll                                        .\System.Xaml.dll, version=7.0.523.17601
    System.ComponentModel.dll                              .\System.ComponentModel.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.Collections.dll                                 .\System.Collections.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.dll                     .\System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.Text.Encoding.CodePages.dll                     .\System.Text.Encoding.CodePages.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll                         .\Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    PaintDotNet.Core.dll                                   .\PaintDotNet.Core.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    PaintDotNet.Resources.dll                              .\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    System.ObjectModel.dll                                 .\System.ObjectModel.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    PaintDotNet.Data.dll                                   .\PaintDotNet.Data.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    PaintDotNet.Framework.dll                              .\PaintDotNet.Framework.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance.dll                   .\CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance.dll, version=8.1.0.1
    System.Threading.ThreadPool.dll                        .\System.Threading.ThreadPool.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.Collections.Immutable.dll                       .\System.Collections.Immutable.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    dxgi.DLL                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.DLL, version=10.0.22621.1485 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    PresentationNative_cor3.dll                            .\PresentationNative_cor3.dll, version=7,0,23,16706 @Commit: b8b509498d40126dd21c7db3a655685c9e47f26f
    PaintDotNet.Windows.Framework.dll                      .\PaintDotNet.Windows.Framework.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    dxcore.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxcore.dll, version=10.0.22621.1635 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Drawing.Common.dll                              .\System.Drawing.Common.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.dll          .\System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.Collections.Specialized.dll                     .\System.Collections.Specialized.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    PaintDotNet.UI.dll                                     .\PaintDotNet.UI.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    directxdatabasehelper.dll                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\directxdatabasehelper.dll, version=10.0.22621.1635 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll                            .\System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.Private.Xml.dll                                 .\System.Private.Xml.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.Net.WebClient.dll                               .\System.Net.WebClient.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync.dll              .\System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.dll                       .\Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.Linq.dll                                        .\System.Linq.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.Memory.dll                                      .\System.Memory.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.Text.Encoding.Extensions.dll                    .\System.Text.Encoding.Extensions.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    profapi.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\profapi.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.dll                 .\System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    MSCTF.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll, version=10.0.22621.1778 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    version.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\version.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Microsoft.Win32.Registry.dll                           .\Microsoft.Win32.Registry.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.Security.Principal.Windows.dll                  .\System.Security.Principal.Windows.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.Security.Claims.dll                             .\System.Security.Claims.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    PaintDotNet.Windows.Core.dll                           .\PaintDotNet.Windows.Core.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    ComputeSharp.D2D1.dll                                  .\ComputeSharp.D2D1.dll, version=2.0.3.0
    d3d11.DLL                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.DLL, version=10.0.22621.1635 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    nvldumdx.dll                                           C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_08a077b2e836a7c4\nvldumdx.dll, version=31.0.15.3126
    msasn1.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msasn1.dll, version=10.0.22621.819 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    cryptnet.dll                                           C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cryptnet.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    CRYPT32.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll, version=10.0.22621.1778 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    drvstore.dll                                           C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drvstore.dll, version=10.0.22621.1635 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    devobj.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\devobj.dll, version=10.0.22621.1344 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    cfgmgr32.dll                                           C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cfgmgr32.dll, version=10.0.22621.1344 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    wldp.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wldp.dll, version=10.0.22621.900 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    cryptbase.dll                                          C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cryptbase.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    WINTRUST.DLL                                           C:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.DLL, version=10.0.22621.1485 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    imagehlp.dll                                           C:\WINDOWS\System32\imagehlp.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    d2d1.DLL                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d2d1.DLL, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    clbcatq.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll, version=2001.12.10941.16384 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    UIAnimation.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\System32\UIAnimation.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    PaintDotNet.PropertySystem.dll                         .\PaintDotNet.PropertySystem.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.dll                .\System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    gdiplus.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.22621.1635_none_57fa636ace18905c\gdiplus.dll, version=10.0.22621.1635 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    PresentationCore.dll                                   .\PresentationCore.dll, version=7.0.523.17601
    WindowsCodecs.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WindowsCodecs.dll, version=10.0.22621.1635 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    XmlLite.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\XmlLite.dll, version=10.0.22621.608 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    DirectWriteForwarder.dll                               .\DirectWriteForwarder.dll, version=7,0,523,17601 @Commit: 03e9f99d0f93a3e3768227a9c6a1076fabd0de43
    PaintDotNet.Effects.Core.dll                           .\PaintDotNet.Effects.Core.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    System.IO.Packaging.dll                                .\System.IO.Packaging.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.Runtime.Extensions.dll                          .\System.Runtime.Extensions.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll                           .\System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC.dll            .\System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    dwrite.DLL                                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwrite.DLL, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Collections.NonGeneric.dll                      .\System.Collections.NonGeneric.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    Accessibility.dll                                      .\Accessibility.dll, version=7.0.523.17501
    comctl32.dll                                           C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.22621.1635_none_270f70857386168e\comctl32.dll, version=6.10 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    CRYPTSP.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    rsaenh.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    nvwgf2umx.dll                                          C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_08a077b2e836a7c4\nvwgf2umx.dll, version=31.0.15.3126
    WINMM.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    UIAutomationTypes.dll                                  .\UIAutomationTypes.dll, version=7.0.523.17601
    Crc32.NET.dll                                          .\Crc32.NET.dll, version=1.2.0.5
    System.Security.Cryptography.dll                       .\System.Security.Cryptography.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    PaintDotNet.Effects.Gpu.dll                            .\PaintDotNet.Effects.Gpu.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    PaintDotNet.Effects.dll                                .\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.dll                    .\System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.Reflection.Metadata.dll                         .\System.Reflection.Metadata.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles.dll                        .\System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext.dll              .\System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext.dll, version=7.0.22.51805
    System.Numerics.Vectors.dll                            .\System.Numerics.Vectors.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    nvspcap64.dll                                          C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap64.dll, version=3.27.0.112
    ntmarta.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    MessageBus.dll                                         C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_08a077b2e836a7c4\Display.NvContainer\MessageBus.dll, version=
    WS2_32.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    IPHLPAPI.DLL                                           C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    NSI.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\System32\NSI.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    dhcpcsvc.DLL                                           C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc.DLL, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Runtime.Loader.dll                              .\System.Runtime.Loader.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    TextShaping.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\TextShaping.dll, version=10.0.22621.1635 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    PhotoShop.dll                                          .\FileTypes\PhotoShop.dll, version=2.5.0.0
    CSVFiletype.dll                                        .\FileTypes\CSVFiletype.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    Jpeg2000Filetype.dll                                   .\FileTypes\Jpeg2000Filetype.dll, version=1.0.0.6
    ImXCF.FileType.dll                                     .\FileTypes\ImXCF.FileType.dll, version=1.4.0.95
    OptiPngFileType.dll                                    .\FileTypes\OptiPngFileType.dll, version=8.11.30.0
    ImAGIF.FileType.dll                                    .\FileTypes\ImAGIF.FileType.dll, version=1.4.0.0
    ImAPNG.FileType.dll                                    .\FileTypes\ImAPNG.FileType.dll, version=0.3.0.19
    IcoCur.dll                                             .\FileTypes\IcoCur.dll, version=3.7.0.0
    mscorlib.dll                                           .\mscorlib.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.dll                                             .\System.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.Drawing.dll                                     .\System.Drawing.dll, version=7.0.523.17501
    mfplat.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mfplat.dll, version=10.0.22621.1778 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    RTWorkQ.DLL                                            C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RTWorkQ.DLL, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    CompPkgSup.DLL                                         C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CompPkgSup.DLL, version=10.0.22621.1485 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Windows.StateRepositoryPS.dll                          C:\Windows\System32\Windows.StateRepositoryPS.dll, version=10.0.22621.1344 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    WebPFileType.dll                                       .\Bundled\WebPFileType\WebPFileType.dll, version=1.3.17.0
    DdsFileTypePlus.dll                                    .\Bundled\DDSFileTypePlus\DdsFileTypePlus.dll, version=1.11.8.0
    AvifFileType.dll                                       .\Bundled\AvifFileType\AvifFileType.dll, version=1.1.25.0
    System.IO.FileSystem.dll                               .\System.IO.FileSystem.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    windows.staterepositoryclient.dll                      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\windows.staterepositoryclient.dll, version=10.0.22621.1344 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    windows.staterepositorycore.dll                        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\windows.staterepositorycore.dll, version=10.0.22621.1344 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    wtsapi32.dll                                           C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wtsapi32.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    WINSTA.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSTA.dll, version=10.0.22621.1635 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    D3D10Warp.dll                                          C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\D3D10Warp.dll, version=10.0.22621.1194 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Mono.Cecil.dll                                         .\Mono.Cecil.dll, version=0.11.4.0
    netstandard.dll                                        .\netstandard.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    PaintDotNet.Effects.Legacy.dll                         .\PaintDotNet.Effects.Legacy.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    PaintDotNet.Plugins.Compatibility.dll                  .\PaintDotNet.Plugins.Compatibility.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    System.Console.dll                                     .\System.Console.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    Alphalizer.dll                                         .\Effects\Alphalizer.dll, version=2.0.5434.24240
    AlphaToDots.dll                                        .\Effects\AlphaToDots.dll, version=1.0.4675.19955
    ApplyMask.dll                                          .\Effects\ApplyMask.dll, version=6.0.8407.21905
    AlphaMask.dll                                          .\Effects\AlphaMask.dll, version=2.0.3574.41943
    BasicPhotoAdjustments.dll                              .\Effects\BasicPhotoAdjustments.dll, version=2.1.4020.485
    Alpha2Gray.dll                                         .\Effects\Alpha2Gray.dll, version=6.0.8407.21872
    BandWPlus.dll                                          .\Effects\BandWPlus.dll, version=6.0.8407.21940
    BBOutlinedGradientText.dll                             .\Effects\BBOutlinedGradientText.dll, version=6.0.8426.37652
    AlphaBlur.dll                                          .\Effects\AlphaBlur.dll, version=2.0.0.0
    Bars.dll                                               .\Effects\Bars.dll, version=1.1.0.0
    AutoChromeNoise.dll                                    .\Effects\AutoChromeNoise.dll, version=1.0.3847.37353
    AverageEdgeBlur.dll                                    .\Effects\AverageEdgeBlur.dll, version=1.0.3991.32409
    2dImageFilter-r133.dll                                 .\Effects\2dImageFilter-r133.dll, version=1.1.3.3
    AveragedColorBlur.dll                                  .\Effects\AveragedColorBlur.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    BlendModesPlus.dll                                     .\Effects\BlendModesPlus.dll, version=3.1.0.0
    Bidirectional Blur.dll                                 .\Effects\Bidirectional Blur.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    BoldBrush.dll                                          .\Effects\BoldBrush.dll, version=2.0.8470.26873
    Burninate.dll                                          .\Effects\Burninate.dll, version=6.0.8407.22069
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ObjectAlign.dll        C:\Users\lauri\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ObjectAlign.dll, version=5.0.2.0
    CellTexture.dll                                        .\Effects\CellTexture.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    CameraTrouserFlareV3.dll                               .\Effects\CameraTrouserFlareV3.dll, version=1.1.4600.41268
    System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.dll            .\System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.dll                    C:\Users\lauri\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.dll, version=5.0.2.0
    CalliColour.dll                                        .\Effects\CalliColour.dll, version=1.0.1.0
    ChromaKeyPlugin.dll                                    .\Effects\ChromaKeyPlugin.dll, version=1.0.0.2
    CircleText.dll                                         .\Effects\CircleText.dll, version=1.4.4415.32488
    ClipWarpNew.dll                                        .\Effects\ClipWarpNew.dll, version=1.0.1.0
    ClipDisplace.dll                                       .\Effects\ClipDisplace.dll, version=1.0.5763.42010
    Cobweb.dll                                             .\Effects\Cobweb.dll, version=1.0.1.0
    coloraberation.dll                                     .\Effects\coloraberation.dll, version=1.0.3859.18981
    ColorCount.dll                                         .\Effects\ColorCount.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    ColorBalance.dll                                       .\Effects\ColorBalance.dll, version=6.0.8407.22111
    ColorZoomBlur.dll                                      .\Effects\ColorZoomBlur.dll, version=1.1.3873.36417
    ContentAwareFill.dll                                   .\Effects\ContentAwareFill.dll, version=1.5.1.0
    ColorMixer.dll                                         .\Effects\ColorMixer.dll, version=1.3.0.0
    Contour.dll                                            .\Effects\Contour.dll, version=1.0.1.0
    ConvolutionEffect.dll                                  .\Effects\ConvolutionEffect.dll, version=1.0.0.2
    CreativeTextPro.dll                                    .\Effects\CreativeTextPro.dll, version=6.0.8407.22165
    Cuboids.dll                                            .\Effects\Cuboids.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    CycleHSV.dll                                           .\Effects\CycleHSV.dll, version=1.0.4909.35068
    Curves+.dll                                            .\Effects\Curves+.dll, version=4.0.6119.31044
    Diffuse.dll                                            .\Effects\Diffuse.dll, version=1.0.3254.27766
    dpyColorBalance.dll                                    .\Effects\dpyColorBalance.dll, version=1.1.4330.37850
    Dryad.dll                                              .\Effects\Dryad.dll, version=1.0.1.0
    EigenBlur.dll                                          .\Effects\EigenBlur.dll, version=1.3.3555.24648
    Dream.dll                                              .\Effects\Dream.dll, version=6.0.8414.36727
    EngraveEmboss.dll                                      .\Effects\EngraveEmboss.dll, version=2.0.2
    EOEffects.dll                                          .\Effects\EOEffects.dll, version=1.10.16.12
    EdHarvey.Edfects.dll                                   .\Effects\EdHarvey.Edfects.dll, version=5.0.0.0
    Erode.dll                                              .\Effects\Erode.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    ErodeDilate_v0.2.dll                                   .\Effects\ErodeDilate_v0.2.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    Facet.dll                                              .\Effects\Facet.dll, version=1.0.3.0
    FillFromClipboard.dll                                  .\Effects\FillFromClipboard.dll, version=6.0.8407.22397
    FillFromFile.dll                                       .\Effects\FillFromFile.dll, version=6.0.8407.22418
    System.Resources.Extensions.dll                        .\System.Resources.Extensions.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    Feather.dll                                            .\Effects\Feather.dll, version=2.3.3182.30477
    Film.dll                                               .\Effects\Film.dll, version=4.0.4642.26607
    FillPalette.dll                                        .\Effects\FillPalette.dll, version=1.2.5.0
    IniFile.dll                                            .\Effects\IniFile.dll, version=2.0.2
    FindEdges.dll                                          .\Effects\FindEdges.dll, version=1.2.0.0
    FilmNoir.dll                                           .\Effects\FilmNoir.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    Flip.dll                                               .\Effects\Flip.dll, version=4.6.7358.36953
    Frame.dll                                              .\Effects\Frame.dll, version=1.1.0.0
    FSPost.dll                                             .\Effects\FSPost.dll, version=1.0.4913.8979
    FloydSteinbergDithering.dll                            .\Effects\FloydSteinbergDithering.dll, version=5.2.8174.39918
    FurBlur.dll                                            .\Effects\FurBlur.dll, version=1.0.1.0
    GaussianBlurPlus.dll                                   .\Effects\GaussianBlurPlus.dll, version=4.2.5691.27401
    Gossamer.dll                                           .\Effects\Gossamer.dll, version=1.0.1.0
    Gradient Bars.dll                                      .\Effects\Gradient Bars.dll, version=4.0.5152.23084
    Gradient Blocks.dll                                    .\Effects\Gradient Blocks.dll, version=4.0.4642.26658
    Gradient Blur.dll                                      .\Effects\Gradient Blur.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    Gmic.dll                                               .\Effects\Gmic.dll, version=3.2.4.0
    Grain.dll                                              .\Effects\Grain.dll, version=1.0.3854.25523
    Gray2Alpha.dll                                         .\Effects\Gray2Alpha.dll, version=6.0.8407.22439
    Grid Warp.dll                                          .\Effects\Grid Warp.dll, version=4.0.6544.34496
    GridCheckerboard.dll                                   .\Effects\GridCheckerboard.dll, version=5.2.8141.24786
    GridMaker.dll                                          .\Effects\GridMaker.dll, version=4.0.0.0
    Heightmap v1.3.dll                                     .\Effects\Heightmap v1.3.dll, version=1.3.4172.23550
    Helix.dll                                              .\Effects\Helix.dll, version=1.0.1.0
    HexaGrid.dll                                           .\Effects\HexaGrid.dll, version=1.2.0.0
    HueSatPlus.dll                                         .\Effects\HueSatPlus.dll, version=5.2.8174.40274
    IncreaseLocalContrast.dll                              .\Effects\IncreaseLocalContrast.dll, version=1.0.1.1
    Kaleidoscope.dll                                       .\Effects\Kaleidoscope.dll, version=1.3.0.0
    Jitter.dll                                             .\Effects\Jitter.dll, version=4.0.4642.26986
    System.Core.dll                                        .\System.Core.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    Kuwahara.dll                                           .\Effects\Kuwahara.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    kb_lens.dll                                            .\Effects\kb_lens.dll, version=0.0.0.0
    Landscape.dll                                          .\Effects\Landscape.dll, version=5.2.8174.40347
    LavEnt.Effects.Mosaic.dll                              .\Effects\LavEnt.Effects.Mosaic.dll, version=1.1.0.0
    LevelHorizon.dll                                       .\Effects\LevelHorizon.dll, version=6.0.8407.22459
    Line Tracer.dll                                        .\Effects\Line Tracer.dll, version=1.0.4911.29141
    LocalNoise.dll                                         .\Effects\LocalNoise.dll, version=1.0.4674.29909
    LocalContrast.dll                                      .\Effects\LocalContrast.dll, version=3.0.0.0
    Lomography.dll                                         .\Effects\Lomography.dll, version=1.1.3182.31441
    Majority.dll                                           .\Effects\Majority.dll, version=1.1.0.0
    Magnifier.dll                                          .\Effects\Magnifier.dll, version=1.1.0.0
    Liquify.dll                                            .\Effects\Liquify.dll, version=4.0.5873.25113
    Matrice.dll                                            .\Effects\Matrice.dll, version=1.0.3810.11744
    MemeMaker.dll                                          .\Effects\MemeMaker.dll, version=6.0.8407.22476
    MirrorRotateMenu.dll                                   .\Effects\MirrorRotateMenu.dll, version=2.0.2
    MultiSpline.dll                                        .\Effects\MultiSpline.dll, version=1.0.3.0
    NoiseChoice.dll                                        .\Effects\NoiseChoice.dll, version=1.0.1.0
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Monochromes.dll        C:\Users\lauri\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Monochromes.dll, version=5.0.2.0
    Norm_Render.dll                                        .\Effects\Norm_Render.dll, version=7.3.4484.27012
    Morphologic.dll                                        .\Effects\Morphologic.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    ObjectBevel.dll                                        .\Effects\ObjectBevel.dll, version=1.0.6.0
    Objectedge.dll                                         .\Effects\Objectedge.dll, version=1.0.1.0
    ObjectTools.dll                                        .\Effects\ObjectTools.dll, version=6.0.8428.8314
    System.Runtime.Intrinsics.dll                          .\System.Runtime.Intrinsics.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    Oblique.dll                                            .\Effects\Oblique.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    OilPaintingPlus.dll                                    .\Effects\OilPaintingPlus.dll, version=5.2.8141.27893
    OldFeather.dll                                         .\Effects\OldFeather.dll, version=2.3.4315.37038
    Olden.dll                                              .\Effects\Olden.dll, version=1.5.0.0
    Outline Object.dll                                     .\Effects\Outline Object.dll, version=4.0.4642.26954
    LaplacianPyramidFilter.dll                             .\Effects\LaplacianPyramidFilter.dll, version=1.0.0.1
    Overliner.dll                                          .\Effects\Overliner.dll, version=1.2.3888.29226
    Panelling.dll                                          .\Effects\Panelling.dll, version=1.1.0.0
    DistortThis.dll                                        .\Effects\DistortThis.dll, version=2.10.0.0
    PasteAlpha.dll                                         .\Effects\PasteAlpha.dll, version=5.2.8174.40450
    PasteFill.dll                                          .\Effects\PasteFill.dll, version=2.0.0.0
    Pastel.dll                                             .\Effects\Pastel.dll, version=5.2.8174.40506
    Perspective.dll                                        .\Effects\Perspective.dll, version=2.1.4415.36116
    phips_fill_gaps.dll                                    .\Effects\phips_fill_gaps.dll, version=1.0.3307.18956
    PhotoAdjustments.dll                                   .\Effects\PhotoAdjustments.dll, version=6.0.8416.38377
    Pixelate+.dll                                          .\Effects\Pixelate+.dll, version=4.0.4642.26940
    PointBlur.dll                                          .\Effects\PointBlur.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    Polar.dll                                              .\Effects\Polar.dll, version=1.1.1.0
    QuadrilateralCorrection.dll                            .\Effects\QuadrilateralCorrection.dll, version=1.3.0.0
    QuantDith.dll                                          .\Effects\QuantDith.dll, version=1.5.8260.29377
    PSFilterPdn.dll                                        .\Effects\PSFilterPdn.dll, version=2.0.0.0
    Random lines.dll                                       .\Effects\Random lines.dll, version=1.1.0.0
    Random Maze1.dll                                       .\Effects\Random Maze1.dll, version=1.1.0.0
    Random Effect.dll                                      .\Effects\Random Effect.dll, version=4.0.4642.26928
    RadiusFillCorners.dll                                  .\Effects\RadiusFillCorners.dll, version=1.3.5537.9144
    Random Shape Fill.dll                                  .\Effects\Random Shape Fill.dll, version=4.0.4642.26910
    Random Maze2.dll                                       .\Effects\Random Maze2.dll, version=1.1.0.0
    RemoveDust.dll                                         .\Effects\RemoveDust.dll, version=6.0.8407.22513
    RGB_Remap4.dll                                         .\Effects\RGB_Remap4.dll, version=1.0.3538.24311
    Rosaces.dll                                            .\Effects\Rosaces.dll, version=1.1.0.0
    RotateText.dll                                         .\Effects\RotateText.dll, version=1.1.4415.32628
    RotateTextSUI.dll                                      .\Effects\RotateTextSUI.dll, version=1.1.4415.32713
    Scribble.dll                                           .\Effects\Scribble.dll, version=1.0.1.0
    Selection2Clear.dll                                    .\Effects\Selection2Clear.dll, version=1.0.1.0
    SeamCarving.dll                                        .\Effects\SeamCarving.dll, version=5.2.8176.39366
    SelectionTools.dll                                     .\Effects\SelectionTools.dll, version=6.0.8412.38725
    Shapes.dll                                             .\Effects\Shapes.dll, version=1.4.0.0
    SelectionObscure.dll                                   .\Effects\SelectionObscure.dll, version=1.1.4602.34476
    Sharpen+.dll                                           .\Effects\Sharpen+.dll, version=4.0.0.0
    silhouetteplus.dll                                     .\Effects\silhouetteplus.dll, version=1.1.3131.17586
    SinWaves.dll                                           .\Effects\SinWaves.dll, version=1.1.0.0
    Slinky.dll                                             .\Effects\Slinky.dll, version=1.0.1.0
    SmartSharpen.dll                                       .\Effects\SmartSharpen.dll, version=1.5.0.1
    Smudge.dll                                             .\Effects\Smudge.dll, version=4.0.5873.25097
    Spiral.dll                                             .\Effects\Spiral.dll, version=1.1.0.0
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.MakeTransparent.dll    C:\Users\lauri\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.MakeTransparent.dll, version=5.0.2.0
    SpiralText.dll                                         .\Effects\SpiralText.dll, version=1.4.4415.32775
    Splashes.dll                                           .\Effects\Splashes.dll, version=1.1.1.0
    SpiroGraph.dll                                         .\Effects\SpiroGraph.dll, version=1.1.0.0
    Splatter.dll                                           .\Effects\Splatter.dll, version=4.0.5873.25083
    StringAndPin.dll                                       .\Effects\StringAndPin.dll, version=1.0.1.0
    TextureShader.dll                                      .\Effects\TextureShader.dll, version=1.0.5655.35781
    TR'sColorizerHMS.dll                                   .\Effects\TR'sColorizerHMS.dll, version=1.0.4937.30626
    Textplus.dll                                           .\Effects\Textplus.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    Trail.dll                                              .\Effects\Trail.dll, version=4.0.4642.26791
    trail3d.dll                                            .\Effects\trail3d.dll, version=1.0.3902.32071
    TRs Scatter.dll                                        .\Effects\TRs Scatter.dll, version=1.3.4949.23250
    TRsBokeh.dll                                           .\Effects\TRsBokeh.dll, version=1.1.4953.8069
    Transparency.dll                                       .\Effects\Transparency.dll, version=6.0.8407.22532
    TRsCustomPaletteMatch.dll                              .\Effects\TRsCustomPaletteMatch.dll, version=1.0.5.0
    TRsDodgeBurn.dll                                       .\Effects\TRsDodgeBurn.dll, version=1.3.13.17593
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Grid.dll               C:\Users\lauri\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Grid.dll, version=5.0.2.0
    TRsFilaments.dll                                       .\Effects\TRsFilaments.dll, version=1.0.15.11399
    UIAutomationCore.dll                                   C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UIAutomationCore.dll, version=7.2.22621.1778 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    TRsGlassVignette.dll                                   .\Effects\TRsGlassVignette.dll, version=1.1.5239.30797
    TRsHalfTone.dll                                        .\Effects\TRsHalfTone.dll, version=1.0.4937.7773
    TRsKaboom.dll                                          .\Effects\TRsKaboom.dll, version=1.0.5118.21464
    TRsPasteWarp.dll                                       .\Effects\TRsPasteWarp.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    TRsPixelSharp.dll                                      .\Effects\TRsPixelSharp.dll, version=1.0.4944.36904
    TRsPSnap.dll                                           .\Effects\TRsPSnap.dll, version=1.2.0.0
    TRsRetouch.dll                                         .\Effects\TRsRetouch.dll, version=1.0.5684.16160
    TRsSphereCuber.dll                                     .\Effects\TRsSphereCuber.dll, version=1.0.1.0
    TRsStarFilter.dll                                      .\Effects\TRsStarFilter.dll, version=1.0.4930.9612
    TRsStr8Edge.dll                                        .\Effects\TRsStr8Edge.dll, version=1.1.5045.31905
    TRsTiledPixels.dll                                     .\Effects\TRsTiledPixels.dll, version=1.2.4942.13226
    TubeOblique.dll                                        .\Effects\TubeOblique.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    Tweaktrans.dll                                         .\Effects\Tweaktrans.dll, version=1.0.4193.41856
    Tweaktrans2.dll                                        .\Effects\Tweaktrans2.dll, version=2.0.4252.27152
    Twist.dll                                              .\Effects\Twist.dll, version=4.0.5873.25056
    VignettePlus.dll                                       .\Effects\VignettePlus.dll, version=6.0.8407.22549
    WaveText.dll                                           .\Effects\WaveText.dll, version=1.2.4415.32811
    voronoi.dll                                            .\Effects\voronoi.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Blurs.dll              C:\Users\lauri\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Blurs.dll, version=5.0.2.0
    WaveTextSUI.dll                                        .\Effects\WaveTextSUI.dll, version=1.2.4415.33440
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ColorAccent.dll        C:\Users\lauri\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ColorAccent.dll, version=5.0.2.0
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.DropShadow.dll         C:\Users\lauri\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.DropShadow.dll, version=5.0.2.0
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Duotones.dll           C:\Users\lauri\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Duotones.dll, version=5.0.2.0
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.FadeEdge.dll           C:\Users\lauri\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.FadeEdge.dll, version=5.0.2.0
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Gradient.dll           C:\Users\lauri\Documents\paint.net App Files\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Gradient.dll, version=5.0.2.0
    System.Windows.Forms.Legacy.dll                        .\System.Windows.Forms.Legacy.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll                     .\System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    amsi.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\amsi.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    USERENV.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USERENV.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    MpOav.dll                                              C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform\4.18.23050.3-0\MpOav.dll, version=4.18.23050.3 (91cf713774e4083376800dd3a1236363c5e087f6)
    MPCLIENT.DLL                                           C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform\4.18.23050.3-0\MPCLIENT.DLL, version=4.18.23050.3 (91cf713774e4083376800dd3a1236363c5e087f6)
    gpapi.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gpapi.dll, version=10.0.22621.1778 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    dwmapi.DLL                                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwmapi.DLL, version=10.0.22621.1778 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    dataexchange.dll                                       C:\WINDOWS\system32\dataexchange.dll, version=10.0.22621.608 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    twinapi.appcore.dll                                    C:\WINDOWS\system32\twinapi.appcore.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    textinputframework.dll                                 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\textinputframework.dll, version=10.0.22621.1635 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    CoreMessaging.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CoreMessaging.dll, version=10.0.22621.1635 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    CoreUIComponents.dll                                   C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CoreUIComponents.dll, version=10.0.22621.1635
    powrprof.dll                                           C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\powrprof.dll, version=10.0.22621.1778 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    UMPDC.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UMPDC.dll, version=10.0.22621.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Newtonsoft.Json.dll                                    .\Newtonsoft.Json.dll, version=13.0.2.27524
    System.Linq.Expressions.dll                            .\System.Linq.Expressions.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    System.Runtime.Numerics.dll                            .\System.Runtime.Numerics.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll                 .\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll, version=5.6.8544.33530
    explorerframe.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\system32\explorerframe.dll, version=10.0.22621.1778 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    PROPSYS.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PROPSYS.dll, version=7.0.22621.1778 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    dcomp.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dcomp.dll, version=10.0.22621.1344 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    PhotoSauce.MagicScaler.dll                             .\PhotoSauce.MagicScaler.dll, version=0.13.2.0
    Cabinet.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Cabinet.dll, version=5.00 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    d3dcompiler_47.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3dcompiler_47.dll, version=10.0.22621.608 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    ParallelLines.Effect.dll                               .\Effects\ParallelLines.Effect.dll, version=1.6.0.575
    PointerToolkit.TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll             .\PointerToolkit.TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll, version=10.0.22621.0
    ComputeSharp.Core.dll                                  .\ComputeSharp.Core.dll, version=2.0.3.0
    System.IO.Compression.dll                              .\System.IO.Compression.dll, version=7.0.523.17405
    setupapi.DLL                                           C:\WINDOWS\System32\setupapi.DLL, version=10.0.22621.1778 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

Additionally, apply mask produces inconsistent results compared to what I imagine it should. Once you've applied to mask (like on the "sun colors" layer in the test image), the transparent colors are blended towards RGBA 255, 255, 255, 0 and 0-alpha becomes 0, 0, 0. That is to say, applying a mask and then removing the alpha channel produces a completely different image (and generally unusuable, the transparent pixel colors are important for texture work) to the original. As such I have to use an alternate "paste alpha from clipboard" plugin that does simply that, preserving the colors.

synthwave sun.zip

Edited by frio
added sys info
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, frio said:

Steps:

1) Open file, select layer "sun colors", apply mask with shades of gray from layer "mask3".

2) Undo the effect. It seems relevant the effect has been run to completion at least once.

3) Copy "sun colors", paste into new image.

4) Copy "mask3", paste as a layer in the new image.

5) Attempt to apply mask on the new image's "sun colors". Hangs.

Confirmed.

At step 5 the UI hangs and the app is shown Not Responding, in my case with:
1. The Effects | Object | Apply Mask menu tooltip permanently displayed.

2. Task Manager showing constant-ish 15% CPU usage.

Edited by Tactilis
Typo
  • Thanks 1

Okay that repros for me and looks to be a bug in PDN.

What's happening is that the effect system is loading the previously used property values which now include a layer index that is out-of-bounds. And then the bug is that it's supposed to ignore this and revert to the default value for that property ... but instead it gets stuck in an infinite loop.

A temporary workaround should be to re-run the effect on that same image (the one with all the layers) using a mask layer that is the bottom-most layer (which is layer index 0), then undo it right away. Then go run it again wherever / however you want.

• Thanks 1

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

4 hours ago, Rick Brewster said:

What's happening is that the effect system is loading the previously used property values which now include a layer index that is out-of-bounds. And then the bug is that it's supposed to ignore this and revert to the default value for that property ... but instead it gets stuck in an infinite loop.

Makes perfect sense, thinking back I've had the hang-ups while working with multiple related textures that need alpha masking at the same time. Thanks for checking it out, I'll take extra care for now.