Cazaron's Gallery! New Abstract Works.

cazaron

• 2 months later...

new work. my new sig. for the technology themed sig battle, which i won... good battle becauseiwantedto.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

• 1 month later...

What happened to our beautiful planet? :cry: from art side you did very good job, you were successful by choosing this stock, and the colors suits this situation very well, it reminds me by Asteroid clip, have you seen it? Check last 3rd of this scary clip. :shock:

Warning If you are extremely optimistic, Don't watch this clip. :wink:

humour yellow, it isnt our planet. no way. its just a random piece of picturesque land floating about... yeah totally.

thanks HELEN, much appreciated, and im pleased people are stopping by my gallery. thank you all very much for your comments.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

• 2 weeks later...

This gallery is pretty cool. I definitely think you have a talent for photo manipulation...the last picture you have makes me think of a red dawn. The day after a nuclear explosion and the world bathed in red...*shudders*

This is another gallery to watch for sure.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

• 1 month later...

sorry bout the double post, but geez, 3rd page? *shivers*

im adding works:

th_CreativityLookWhereItGotMe.png

Creativity... Look Where It Got Me...

th_AtlanticVines.png

Atlantic Vines

Clicky For Full Size, Comments Please?

im adding works:

th_AtlanticVines.png

Atlantic Vines

im adding works:

th_AtlanticVines.png

Atlantic Vines

my best work (IMO) as of yet

IndianapolisColts.png

Indy Colts Forever!

AWESOME !!! Very nice image. You have some really good work, but I really like this one because I'm a Big Colts Fan. I live about 50 miles east of Indy. Used to go to a lot of games. Looking forward to this season. Go Colts !

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

thanks, the both of you. it makes me epic happys to see other people appreciating my work, especially those whose work i look up to, such as the two of you! thanks!

atlantic vines is my fave out of my 2 new abstracts, and i have another abstract coming, but i cant be bothered to go to photobucket etc. ill do that some other time. anyway, in the meantime, thanks!

• 4 months later...

some new treats for all of you, as i haven't uploaded anything recently.

Envious Moon (The Green), Flared From Within (The Red), Reaching Out (The Blue).

th_EnviousMoon.png

th_FlaredFromWithin.png

th_ReachingOut.png

As per usual, it's clicky for full size