Jump to content

Im very new to ALL of this (editing faces)


Recommended Posts

itd take a long time, but yes, and wrong forum to post this in. this is the PICTORIUM. put this in general discussion and questions.


You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

Link to comment
Share on other sites

yes you can do it.

1.duplicate your layer where your picture is

2.give the top layer a gaussian blur maybe of 4

3.hide the blurred layer

4.make a new layer and use the clone stamp with a opacity about 80 to clone the skin from your blurred layer to the new layer.

if you don't know how to do it, press F1 in Paint.NET ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Create New...