Plugin Query about Equalize

Go to solution Solved by Pixey,

I have recently been using Photoshop and there was a feature I used called Equalize which was under the heading Image and I used it quite q lot.  Can anyone suggest which plugin I should use to do the same task in Paint.net?

Any help wil be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2022 at 12:35 AM, Pixey said:

Both of these are built-in to Paint.net and are found under the Adjustments Tab.

Hi, I am new to this forum....I have been a fan of paint.net , have been using the basic version which is almost complete with wonderful features, for years..I am exploring and looking for additional effects plugin pack to download...Help in this regard will be very much appreciated. Thanks.

2 hours ago, varna said:

Hi, I am new to this forum....I have been a fan of paint.net , have been using the basic version which is almost complete with wonderful features, for years..I am exploring and looking for additional effects plugin pack to download...Help in this regard will be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Hello and welcome to the forum 🖐🙂

The right plugins to install depend very much on what kind of result you want to achieve with PdN. For example, I've been doing portraits lately, and the artistic effects in the G'MIC library are what I've been using the most, but that's just one example based on my current personal use of PdN. Of course I also need many other plugins for what I do. I think the best you can do is go through the Plugin Index by searching for keywords related to what you want to achieve. Hope this helps a bit  🙂 👍

Edited by Maximilian

Hello @varna and welcome to the forum :) 

Yes, as @Maximilian says, you can look for Plugins in the Plugin Index.

There are also Plugin Packs, which may be of use to you too:

https://forums.getpaint.net/forum/44-plugin-packs/ 

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• toe_head2001 changed the title to Plugin Query about Equalize