Doing good video tutorial

I've found program - SCREEN2EXE - it's a free

This program creates screen demo in resolution of your resolution and this program has a highest compression ratio.

New version (v2.0) can add to screen demo images,objects(arrows,etc.),text,description very useful for video tutorial in exe,for paint.net...and we can choose a color mode - best,16 bit,256 colors,grayscale,chose FPS (1,2,4,and I forgot :))..we can add sound

If our tutorial masters :) will use this program,this will be cool and comfortable for all(no problems with a lot of images and a lot of text,if you understand me)

Early iused previous version of this program,it was simple and has little power,than new version :)

Site of the program: http://screen-record.com/download.htm

I looked at the website and it mentioned two products, Screen2EXE, which could only convert to an EXE file, so users would have to not only download the tutorial but have the privilages and trust to run EXE files. The other was Screen2SWF, which is not free. Please correct me if I am wrong.

So I will instead reccomend Wink (I use this for LearnPDN) and CamStudio. Both are free to use and support exporting to either video or flash files.

KaHuc.png

I looked at the website and it mentioned two products, Screen2EXE, which could only convert to an EXE file, so users would have to not only download the tutorial but have the privilages and trust to run EXE files. The other was Screen2SWF, which is not free. Please correct me if I am wrong.

So I will instead reccomend Wink (I use this for LearnPDN) and CamStudio. Both are free to use and support exporting to either video or flash files.

I mean in exe-files,because it has highest compression ratio(i mean this program has this technology)...(small long-time file with high resolution)

if anybody afraid use exe files,it can be scaned antivirus...