Is it possible to make a plugin that does basic pdn actions all at once?

DeepResonanceX

Hey, i've been using PDN for years now and now that i'm using it more often for some personal work, i would like to know if there's a way to develop a plugin to do some actions that pdn already has (and if possible some from plugins i have installed), but all at once. As some sort of shortcut to make my work a little easier.

What i'd like my plugin to do is kinda simple:

Change Canvas Size (adding 4px each side) > Outline Object (with a width of 2px) > Set Lightness/Brightness (From HSV) to 100

I wouldn't mind if both of these actions had their values already set without a way to change them since i literally always use the same settings, i just want a way to do these actions faster since i normally apply them to multiple files making it pretty tedious to do manually.

I have some very basic knowledge of both C++ and C#, so i'd like to know, how could i go around making this, and would it be too difficult?

Edited by DeepResonanceX
forgot to specify something

22 hours ago, DeepResonanceX said:

What i'd like my plugin to do is kinda simple:

Change Canvas Size (adding 4px each side) > Outline Object (with a width of 2px) > Set Lightness/Brightness (From HSV) to 100

I realize this would be less convenient than a plugin that does exactly what you requested, but you could write a plugin to copy the desired image to the clipboard. You could then paste the image with a Ctrl+V, selecting the Expand Canvas option (which only requires pressing Enter). That might be a easier than repeating the steps for each image. Once it was done for one image, it could be repeated for other images with Ctrl+F (Repeat last Effect), Ctrl+V (Paste), Enter (Expand canvas), Ctrt+D (Deselect), Ctrl+S (Save).