custombrushesmini and custom brushes folder

Jayvan

Hello,

I didn't want to revive an old topic so I will post here I think this will be okay.

When I download custombrushesmini, it doesn't have the custombrushesmini.pdb in the folder so I can't put it in the effects folder. Also, when I do put the remaining two custombrushesmini.dll and SBCommon.dll and then restart paint.net it won't automatically create a userfile saying ''custom brushes'' which is preventing me from using the plug in properly.

Thank-you for your help. I've had this problem for the past couple of months but wasn't sure how to ask.

I suggest that you use the Dynamic Draw plugin instead.

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/110673-dynamic-draw/

2 hours ago, Jayvan said:

it doesn't have the custombrushesmini.pdb

You don't actually need that file.

it won't automatically create a userfile saying ''custom brushes''

Does it display an error message when it attempts to create it?  What happens?

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

I didn't want to revive an old topic so I will post here I think this will be okay.

Yes, this is what we suggest in the Rules :) 

As far I can recall, Custom Mini Brushes does not have a .pdb.

Just open the Zip you have downloaded, look in the Effects Folder that is in that folder (together with other Plugins) and then drag the CMB .dll into your own Effects Folder, found via:  Navigate to C:\Program Files\Paint.NET   and you will find the PDN Effects Folder.

I'm assuming you have the Classic version of Paint.net?  If the store bought, it is slightly different:

https://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/InstallPlugins.html  found half way down the page.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.