How can I set all of one color to be transparent?

JEtt

I've tried using the recolor method, but it only works on actual colors, not transparent. Is there a way to set all of one color to be transparent even if the color is separated by another color? For instance, it would be tedious and difficult to change all of the blue color in this image to transparent manually.

map.png

Edited by JEtt
Add more info to question

Never mind, I've figured it out. all you need to do is use the magic wand and select the color, and on the top, click on flood mode and change it from continuous to global.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • You're a Smart Cookie! 1

• 6 months later...
On 6/25/2022 at 7:00 PM, JEtt said:

Never mind, I've figured it out. all you need to do is use the magic wand and select the color, and on the top, click on flood mode and change it from continuous to global.

OK, great answer. I was  just trying to figure out this very thing. Put it into search and after a lot of entrys  Tada!, Here you and your answer are. Brilliant

Edited by Scooter
speeeling ;)

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️