Resizing an Image in Verison 2.1

Does anyone know how to resize an image in Version 2.1? I would like to resize the image without it setting the whole image smaller. I know in the newer version you can get the "nubs" and grab them to create a certain image size. Can you do this is in 2.1?

Thanks.

per the rules they don't usually give support to old versions. but I can not see why that wouldn't work. It would be really fiddly to get the exact size. much much much easier in the newer version 3.36.

suggest you take the plunge and upgrade, you really don't know what you are missing out on. so many changes since that old version, and new plugins that work super!

ciao OMA

I am a teacher. We are using Paint.NET for a logo project in Web Design. I have version 3.36 (which I love) but unfortunately the whole class does not use. The student stations have version 2.1. They will not be upgraded until next year. It is hard to answer their questions from 2.1 when I have 3.36. Any info would help!

I'm very sorry. You should have your IT department upgrade the student workstations more often than once every four years. Version 2.1 has been obsolete since 2004.

No one here has a copy of version 2.1; once a newer version is released, there is no longer any support for the older versions.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.