Making Cool Looking Background

Go to solution Solved by Pixey,

I'm looking to make something interesting for a background for my PC. And the artist I always go to has moved onto other projects so I'm just wondering if I could make something like the texture down attached on a bigger scale? The texture I'd be looking for is the pinks and purples mixed around with each other in the letters.

And if so how would I be able to accomplish this? I'm not the best when it comes to using these tools, just looking for something I can create for a bunch of Projects I can use it in too. :)

Spoiler

vmBD6A1.png

~Blood

6 hours ago, BoltBait said:

Are you asking how to be an artist? Or, do you have a question about to accomplish something specific?

I'm looking to just make a texture/pattern similar to the one that is inside the letters. I'm not looking to be an artist just wanted to know if there was an easy way in doing something similar.

1. Take a line drawing like this one: https://fiverr-res.cloudinary.com/images/q_auto,f_auto/gigs/216145837/original/2eff7d5ec6fb408223efefbd679831572b20030c/create-a-minimalist-line-drawing.png
  2. Recolor the white backbround (hot pink!)
  3. Apply Dents at a large scale  Line-art-and-dents.png
  4. Clip to your shape.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:
  1. Take a line drawing like this one: https://fiverr-res.cloudinary.com/images/q_auto,f_auto/gigs/216145837/original/2eff7d5ec6fb408223efefbd679831572b20030c/create-a-minimalist-line-drawing.png
  2. Recolor the white backbround (hot pink!)
  3. Apply Dents at a large scale  Line-art-and-dents.png
  4. Clip to your shape.

That is honestly really cool. How would I go about getting the different colours into this though? :)

Thanks for the advice too, I'm going to definitely mess around with this.

• Solution
9 hours ago, Bloodshot_pico said:

That is honestly really cool. How would I go about getting the different colours into this though?

You would have to have 2 lines with different colors< then use the Dents:

1.png

2.png

• Like 4

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2022 at 3:58 PM, Pixey said:

You would have to have 2 lines with different colors< then use the Dents:

1.png

2.png

Sorry, just seeing this.

That is honestly the best thing I've seen. Our artist has moved onto other projects and we've been wondering how to do this ourselves for just a simple bakcground.

Thanks honestly you're a life saver. :)<3

• Like 1