The coordinates of each one of the pixels

Go to solution Solved by HyReZ,

• Solution

I use the Windows PowerToys Color Picker.
It reads 13 color formats but does not refernce the 144+ HTML color names.
It does not report pixel coordinates and many utilities only indicate where the pixel is on the screen and not where it is in the image.
It does not produce a text log of its activity that can be saved.

An update for the Windows PowerToys Color Picker was released today (v0.56.2)

https://github.com/microsoft/PowerToys/releases/

SVG1.1 colors name swatch that contains color names and values can be found here:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:SVG1.1_Color_Swatch.svg
(You can convert the svg to pdf)

Edited by HyReZ
  • Thanks 1

I am an artist by profession and I have no information about programs that use codes to perform a command-line action.

And with the help of these codes, I think it is possible to automatically specify each color that is also one pixel.

As we know it is according to the intensity of its red, green, and blue components, identified in the %, each represented by eight bits. Thus, there are 24 bits used to specify an image within the sRGB gamut, and 16,777,216 colors that may be so specified.

I am an artist by profession and I have no information about programs that use codes to perform a command-line action.
And with the help of these codes, I think it is possible to automatically specify each color that is also one pixel. 
As we know it is according to the intensity of its red, green, and blue components, identified in the %, each represented by eight bits. Thus, there are 24 bits used to specify an image within the sRGB gamut, and 16,777,216 colors that may be so specified.

This will start from the first pixel (on the left-top) and finish to the last pixel (on the bottom-right).

This program will do the same process for all pixels that are arranged in rows and columns that describe the specifications of all colors of an image.
The final look of the image will be like an enlarged photograph.
Is it possible to change the appearance of this photo from square to circular, polygonal?
Is it possible for the program to do this automatically all at once or in parts?
Is it possible for the program with the help of codes to allow to change the size of pixel = shape, the space between shapes?

By making this request with the codes, the program "moves" in every pixel of the image. In this context, the program must simultaneously record the coordinates x and Y of each pixel.

As far as I can see, you are a professional and have experience in this field. Based on this experience and knowledge you have, are they possible to be realized with any programming language in legacy HTML documents?
Can you do it yourself against paying for this service = help? 
How much can such a program cost me?
What computer system does it need?

image001 small.png

Edited by unikalman

Extracting the color info on a per-pixel basis can be done with my CSV filetype plugin (link also in my signature).

Be aware that large images are going to generate vast amounts of data (this plugin was intended for use on fairly small images)

• Like 2

A timely reminder ^. Link added to previous post of mine :)

@unikalman

Your Image represents a bit mapping of the pixels within your image. Your image shows as a grid to asist you in spotting were one pixel begins and a neighboring pixel ends, but you can turn the grid off and magnify the image and see a more accurate representation of what is being displayed. You would need a magnifying glass to see the actual pixels on your monitor's screen.

As for cropping an image to a certain shape, it can be done with masking. If you are asking if pixels can be made round the answer is no! The size and shape of the pixel is part of physical contruction of the screen or image sensor matrix and cannot be transformed by software.  There are plugins for Paint.NET that can convert an images makeup into a mosiac of dots that will let you configure how many dots per area. I use a plugin from 2008 by Curtis Black called Dots v1.0. 
The dot sizes it creates are proportional to your image size. (I am not sure if it is in the Curtis Black Pack. All of his plugins are in a bundle and not in seperate DLLs.)

BTW-
Each pixel on a 27 inch monitor is ~300 microns, while each pixel on the image sensor of my smartphone is ~0.8 microns.

Check this out:

Edited by HyReZ

23 hours ago, unikalman said:

Is it possible for the program with the help of codes to allow to change the size of pixel = shape, the space between shapes?

It is not possilbe to alter the shape of pixels but you can alter your image to make it look like it is made from dots.
I have attached link to an example of this being done thru the use of a plugin effect:
http://apmauldin.com/Image_Storage/Screenshot_Dots_Plugin.jpg

Edited by HyReZ