Paint.net to a database

Autocaravan

For years I've been using paint.net to create an image which i then give to a developer. Until now they liked it, I get what I want, there happy I'm happy and Bingo! 

Now that I am retired and I dont have the staff that I use too, nor the respect, and definitely not the speed nor the low price, I cant help thinking to myself, 'Welcome to the Real World' But I do wonder is there a way of adding fields to my .png and saving them to a database.   I've added a typical design of design below if someone can screen record how to do it I'd be so graimage.thumb.png.2e78973fa414379412d2314f9cb5f1f9.pngteful  

18 minutes ago, Autocaravan said:

saving them to a database

Hello @Autocaravan Welcome to the Forum

The database app you use should have a method of creating a form that would resemble your .png.

Each field on your form would need to be linked to a table in your database. Hope this helps :)

PaintNetSignature.png.6bca4e07f5d738b2436f83d0ce1b876f.png

2 hours ago, Autocaravan said:

I do wonder is there a way of adding fields to my .png and saving them to a database.

No, a .png is just an image--a picture.

What you need is an application.  If you do not know how to write an application, I suggest contacting some local programmer who does.  (This will not be cheap.)

Or, you could try one of the many online form designers... I have no experience with them, so... good luck!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HyReZ said:

You need to use something like Microsoft Access

....or Google Forms (it's free and easy to use).

• Like 1