Sign in to follow this  
HELEN

Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

@Red: I always tell people that green is a color that I don't really like in clothing--that grass green color to be more specific, but certain shades like mint green or neon green are just beautiful. I decided to create a glossy with a nice, calming color. Thank you. :)

@Max: Aw, many thanks for your kind words. I really, really appreciate it.

• Upvote 1

Aggghhh! Darkshock and AFG! :D Thank you for visiting! Missed you both. I'm doing well, AFG. :) And yeah, I still create them glossies although I create loads of illustrations for my books with PDN.

Thanks for commenting and stopping by, DarkShock and AFG!

• Upvote 1

Dear HELEN!  vya4fhbe.gif   "mintgreen glossy" is excellent. The shininess is outstanding. Thank you so much. 

• Upvote 1

Thank you, Seerose. I just love shine and glossy. I think it makes life more beautiful.

Dryda, for some reason, I sometimes post a comment and it doesn't get posted. Maybe a glitch or something. Nonetheless, thanks for the comment. I love the minty green color as it's calming. :) Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Woah. I haven't posted in a while. I hope you like my new addition--"Fairy Clouds." :) Posted on the first page.

Edited by HELEN
  • Upvote 2

Marvelous works with those.

Helen you must be the expert with shiny things. They look, as young people nowadays would put it, "adorbs". They look so polished and perfectly done.

I couldn't do many shiny things and I get jealous over that. LOL...  :lol:  :P

• Upvote 1

Ishi, I've been doing these shiny glossies for quite some time now so it is practice. Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I really appreciate it.

Maybe I should try the shiny things myself but I know your method takes a lot of steps. You're like a gradient and transparency overlay genius.

Who would have though those were PDN? Very clean, almost vector graphics groove. Great stuff.

@Red: I was sitting and drawing a page from the book (I was working on clouds) and then I was looking for a cloud reference image online and saw an image that caught my eye. I decided to recreate it in PDN adding my own touches. Thank you for commenting. :)

@Ishi: Creating something shiny is actually easier than it seems. You should give it a try.

Yes, I should give it a try. Maybe creating something like your sig is a good starter for me.  :D

I was working on some artwork with clouds too. Its clouds and smoke actually and its turning out OK. I used a World War II painting as a reference. It used like 3 hours of my time just now.

Beautiful glossy/swirly clouds @Helen ........... perfect name for them too :D .

• Upvote 1

@Max: I saw the animation and I laughed out loud--literally. It's so cute! Thank you!

@Pixey: Aw, Pixey. You always say the sweetest words. :D

@barbie: A HUGE thank you for the compliment. 

@Seerose: It's a simple little drawing that I did, but it was so much fun. I love glowy and fairy-like things. Thank you.

Edited by HELEN
  • Upvote 2