Sign in to follow this  
HELEN

Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

Where's Tom the cat to chase this mouse?????? *disappointed look*

If you don't know what I'm referring to, I grew up watching "Tom and Jerry" cartoons, and I still do on Boomerang television. :oops:

That's a brilliant piece, Helen! :mrgreen:

:shock: :shock: :shock: I don't log in for a couple of days but when I do ... WOW. Loving your business card logo but the mouse one ... that is fantastic. Great. Awesome. Stupendous etc etc :D

@ Storm' ... I love Tom & Jerry :oops:

@Oma: :lol: I was a little distraught with me not being able to open up my .pdn file that I was working on for a while, so I decided something to make me smile...and otherst, too. I'm happy you visited.

@Tramojo: My sisters said the same thing. lol.

@Storm: I basically never had a t.v. at my house; a lot of times I just watched movies in school and unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to draw Tom the cat. I wanted the mouse in the spotlight this time, anyway. :wink:

@Goonfella: That's the point I was trying to get across. :lol:

@Lancadore: Do you want the .pdn files?

@Welshblue: I'm happy you commented on the logo. I did it for freelance graphic design experience that I decided to do not too long ago. The mouse, well, I decided to make the viewers see him from a different perspective and so it would soften the hearts of many. Mice need to survive somehow. :P

@Minoeman: Yeah, they're smart. I had a mouse not too long ago. He ran away one time and came back to our house two days later.

@Boude: LOL. :lol: I know, right? My mouse trap disappeared, too. :lol::lol:

@m2lucky: Thanks. I'm happy you commented. I love bright images. :)

Awesome mouse. Love it. =)

And those who used to watch Tom & Jerry, and were a tad :oops: about it, i say: Why!? Tom & Jerry was one of the best childhood cartoons ever made. Heck, i'd still watch the odd episode if i had the time. =)

Awesome. I love how the personality of the moon is so clear imo. =) I love this piece.

Helen, you should really consider getting Inkscape/Illustrator, because, seriously, you have talent that needs to be used in vectors. Your final pieces can be done in vector, and practice can be done in PDN. =)

It is soft, and very nice. :D It is really dreamy... That could give some one a really nice dream if they stared at it when they go to bed!

Awesome!

oh so glowy! soft and sweet, just like everyone's dreams should be.

Almost, exactly what I was thinking :wink:

It looks like the next frame will be advertising a pillow or mattress :D

RE: Tom & Jerry ... I'm not embaressed about watching it; just at kicking my kids out the room so I can watch it in peace :twisted:

Thank you all for your kind words.

Welshblue, I was actually thinking of putting a bed and child on a cloud. But, since I share the computer, I couldn't work on it. *sigh* I'm always limited. :roll:

Sure, but I'm on a different computer right now, so I'll do it later. I hope you won't mind waiting a little. :wink:

Thanks Amadeus!

@Drum_gurl: Me too! Especially now because I'm a bit tired.

@Lancadore: I hope you received my files.

I added a new image; I think I'm spending way too much time in the kitchen. I'm getting a little scared. :|

:lol::lol::lol: oh my soul Helen how did you know I was thinking of drawing a set of salt and pepper shakers. is my house bugged? I walked past the china cabinet on my way to bed last night and thought those would be good to try. After seeing how well you've done on yours I'm glad I just sat down at the computer and hadn't started on them already. :lol::lol::lol: Oh I can not believe how in sync you and I are art wise.

great great great job on the chrome lids soo shiny. did you use curves? did you keep a copy of the curves settings?

ciao OMA

:lol::lol::lol: I'm still shaking my head at the coincidence. :lol: