Reducing Blur

Try this plugin pack by Tanel, specifically the Sharpen+ effect.

For more info on that effect, click here

If only :D

I regularly get poor photos emailed to me, usually with a request to "...put this on my/our website". Sometimes you have just got to work with what you're given :(

@Mithos: Why not post a pic so we can see what you're working with?

Those are serious blurs :!:

I think the best you can ask for is a slight improvement, but you're probably not going to get much. I think BoltBait was right in his first post: take new photos.

these photos were taken at an event a month ago and the next one isnt till july of next year so Rephotos are essentially out of the question i accept that the photographs i took were bad in some cases at these events people pose and sometimes move around making taking a good picture diffcult also i accept that the improvements are going to be very minor compared to the orignals so any help is greatly apperciated

Honestly, you're not even going to get minor improvements. That's utterly impossible - like trying to copy down a page of data as it blows by in the wind.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

He was being serious. It will decrease exposure time in most cameras, making it less blurry.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

BoltBait's handy Sarcasm Guide:

BoltBait's posts run the gambit from mildly sarcastic:

The best way to reduce blur in a photograph is to take another photograph.

...to extremely sarcastic:

The person who took these images should have their camera privileges revoked.

However, sometimes, he forgets to put sarcasm into his posts and actually gives some good advice:

Mithos, next time you try taking pictures, I recommend turning on the flash.

In the case of these pictures, LJXD has the only viable advice.

Take note of these post as they are extremely rare and quite valuable.

Now, where does this post fit on the sarcasm spectrum? I'll let you be the judge. ;)