Debate: Online Community's: Myspace, Bebo, Facebook

LJXD

yet have 400 friends on Myspace.

Scene kids have like 5,000. And to think, I used to be one of them.

Here are my opinions:

Myspace: Pointless, besides for bands. My friend's display name says it all: "Myspace, a place for drama." And when friends get mad at you, they talk about you over MySpace. Like something I wrote in the rants section a while ago.

So, one day I was talking to someone that was my friend at the moment.

And he wanted to know some secret that didn't exist. So he was like, "If you don't tell me the secret, I'm gonna hang up on you."

So I said, "Even if there was a secret, why would I tell you?" I said this because he is notorious for gossiping. So he hung up on me and got mad.

So a few days later, after I take new pictures on my MySpace, he sends me a photo comment saying I take the worst pictures.

But my friend was the one who took the pictures so she wrote a follow-up comment.

So now he's saying stuff about both of us.

And I tried to squash the beef, by telling him to just not say anything about us or anything, and he wrote me a final message saying whatever, and the blocked me!

So I'm just mad and blehh.

Facebook: It's soooo boring and none of my friends are ever on when I am.

Bebo: Personally, I like this one the best. Sadly, none of my 3 friends on Bebo are ever there.

So, one day I was talking to someone that was my friend at the moment.

And he wanted to know some secret that didn't exist. So he was like, "If you don't tell me the secret, I'm gonna hang up on you."

So I said, "Even if there was a secret, why would I tell you?" I said this because he is notorious for gossiping. So he hung up on me and got mad.

So a few days later, after I take new pictures on my MySpace, he sends me a photo comment saying I take the worst pictures.

But my friend was the one who took the pictures so she wrote a follow-up comment.

So now he's saying stuff about both of us.

And I tried to squash the beef, by telling him to just not say anything about us or anything, and he wrote me a final message saying whatever, and the blocked me!

So I'm just mad and blehh.

:lol::lol: . Exactly the reason I stay away from those sort of sites

I think they are a waste of time above all else, if you want to talk to your friends, use an IM. Here is SA, everybody uses an IM called Mxit (made in South Africa :shock: ) and then they also want to get Facebook on their pc AND phone. Whats the point? You're just wasting space and our environment.

Archived