I need help with changing the colour of a layer

jlnhlfan

In Photoshop, alongside the hue/saturation option, there is a button to click that can make the layer you're dealing with a single colour. No such option exists in paint.net, which sucks if you are dealing with hue and saturation and the sliders don't do that good of a job of getting the hue you want in your image. For example, one of the images I am dealing with has a lot of greens in it. On either end is either blue or purple; brown is the colour I'm looking for in this case. Is there any other way I can get what I want out of this aside from using sepia, which doesn't give me the desired effect?

Hello, I would recommend you edit the post and put an example of the Photoshop tool, with an example of what you want to do, to help you better.

Edited by Tony Mcilrath
  • Upvote 1

I don't understand the particular problem either as described but there are recolouring plugins like Red Ochre's Recolour Choice and another one called Manual Color which might be what is wanted.

IHaveNoName.png