Paint.net Fehler: Ebenen Symbolleiste wird nicht mehr eingeblendet.

flare187

Guten Tag,

seit heute morgen wird bei meinem Paint.net Programm die Symbolleiste für die Ebenen nicht mehr eingeblendet, bzw. die Arbeitsfläche, wo man die verschiedenen Ebenen sehen kann und bearbeiten kann. Alle anderen Symbolleisten funktionieren. Ich habe bereits versucht das Programm neu zu installieren und habe jetzt auch die kostenpflichtige Version aus dem Microsoft Store.
Ich bedanke mich schon mal im Vorraus für die Hilfe!
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Hello,

Since this morning, my Paint.net programme no longer shows the toolbar for the layers, or the workspace where you can see and edit the different layers. All the other toolbars work. I have already tried reinstalling the programme and now have the paid version from the Microsoft Store.
Thank you in advance for your help!
With kind regards

13 minutes ago, flare187 said:

my Paint.net programme no longer shows the toolbar for the layers, or the workspace where you can see and edit the different layers

It sounds like you have hidden the layers floating window.

Click the :WindowLayers: icon in the top right of the paint.net window to unhide it.

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

Have you have accidentally dragged that Layers window underneath the Windows Taskbar at the bottom of your screen?

Have you tried Ctrl+Shift+F7 or Ctrl+Shift+Click on the icon  to reset the window position?

image.png.c43f62e5bf0f606834e73a447da61060.png

7 hours ago, flare187 said:

Hey, i allready tried this. But thanks! I am using Paint.net for almost 4 years and this never happened to me before

((De)Und woher sollten wir das wissen ?

Man kann auch netter antworten , immerhin hat doch jemand versucht dir zu helfen und das ganz ohne Glaskugel . )

And how should we know that ?

Edited by Rle