Forum Post Attachment Space

Hi,

I recently wanted to edit a post and change some attachments in that post. However, it tells me the maximum amount of attachments for that post has been reached, even though I removed all of the attachments in the post. It also gives me a link to see all the attachments I have ever uploaded, but there seems to be no option to delete any attachments. On top of that, it says the specific attachments are still in the post, even though this is not the case.

Is there a way I can remove any of my unused or old attachments?

Edited by pascal
  • Like 1

pdnsignature.jpg.bb235358debfd06bf4d9023c840e8aa2.jpg

Hi @pascal a lot of us save our work on sites like Image Shack, Imgur and Postimage.org, just because of this problem.

To delete an attachment, go to the post that has the specific attachment, click on Edit (top right hand corner is a dropdown) and then click the X to get rid of it.

remove-an-attatchment.png

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

2 minutes ago, pascal said:

The attachments are not in the post, yet the post says the limit is reached.

Perhaps an Admin can take a look at this for you :)

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Right now my attachment quota is 711.35kB / 1MB which is 69%, I'll check after this reply

Edit: Thanks for fixing it. I assume it is a bug though. Like the attachments weren't properly deleted from my profile after editing the post

Edited by pascal

pdnsignature.jpg.bb235358debfd06bf4d9023c840e8aa2.jpg