Diamond Plate? and signatures.

hageman55

:?: Does anybody know how to make a good diamond plate effect or where i cand find a tut for it? :?:

also i want to know how people make those signatures at the bottom of there posts. Not how to make the sig itself but how to get it down there.

SIG2.jpg?t=1224004134

SIG.jpg?t=1224004258

welshblue, he already knows how to get into the sig editing place. He just needs to know how to place an image there. Well, hageman55, you need to upload the image from your PC to an image hosting site, then you need to copy and paste the code provided by the image hosting site into your sig editing place.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

@ LFC4ever ... I took for granted; if hageman55 could post an avatar, then he could post a signature :roll:
Unless hageman55 uploaded the avatar from their computer, which could also explain why the location in the signature is of a local drive if he thought you could upload signatures direct from the computer.

Never assume, assumptions nearly always lead wrong conclusions. I know, I've made an art out of wrongly assuming.

hageman55: we're glad the tutorial is what you were looking for.

• 3 weeks later...