Would like to see a clipping tool, blur brushes, and option to use drawing tablet

I create clothing on a well known gaming platform. There are many of designers there that use paint.net. At this time I am using 4 different programs (PIXLR, Paint Tool Sai, Photoshop, and paint.net) to get certain features. I find paint.net the easiest to work with. It would be nice to see a plugin for a clipping tool. I am currently paying for 2 of my 4 programs to get this feature. Also, designers for this gaming platform frequently use blur tools. I would love to see an improved blur brush added. The blur tool is ok but I think a better one could be implemented. I use a graphics tablet on my other programs so it would be nice for paint.net to make that a compatible option as well. I would gladly pay for a subscription if paint.net had more of the features from the other 3 programs I am using. It would save time and trouble in a long run.