paint.net 4.3 is now available!

Rick Brewster

Wasn't expecting hostility for a reply. The more helpful reply would have been that if you're experiencing installation issues from any anti-viral product for the web-based download that there is a downloadable offline installer on Github, which I eventually found, which preserves my ability to continue to defend my computer as well as use Rick's product.

40 minutes ago, xordevoreaux said:

Malwarebytes completely prevented paint.net.4.3.install.anycpu.web from working

If you choose not to uninstall Malwarebytes, I suggest you look for a way to allow the PDN installation anyway. Most antivirus programs have a method of overriding the initial refusal. Sometimes it's a bit difficult to find.

7 minutes ago, xordevoreaux said:

Wasn't expecting hostility for a reply.

There's a great deal of hostility toward non-Windows Defender antivirus programs on this website. I'm not sure why, or whether it's justified, but I've encountered it myself.

Despite the rough response I've every intention of continuing to promote Paint.net.  I'm on a fixed income, enough said about that, but I do credit Paint.net for all of my mods where I've used it.  It's an excellent product and I mention as much in many places.

ModTheSims

NexusMods

Sims4Studio

• Like 1

I wouldn't call it hostility; or at least my intent doesn't fit the definition of hostile. My comment was meant to be a reason-based suggestion.

Most security researchers and many IT professionals actually advice against using third-party anti-malware software.

There's a long history of anti-malware programs opening up the Windows Kernel to even more exploits.  In essence, by exploiting a flaw in the anti-malware software, you (or a bad actor) can gain Ring 0 Kernel access . 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

The hostility is meant to be towards the AV product, not the person reporting the issue with it. They just cause so many false positives, and have really reached the point where they're basically malware themselves.

My strong recommendation is to use only Windows Defender.

I did receive another e-mail from someone saying that 4.2.16 on their system just started getting flagged by Malwarebytes, so it looks like they just have a bug. Please report this to them.

• Like 1

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

1. The 4.2.16 version takes about 111 MB drive space while the 4.3 almost 400 MB because the .NET 5 libraries are copied there despite of I have the .NET Desktop Runtime 5 installed. Would be possible to fix it?
  2. Could you please provide full offline installer? I don't like when executable files are downloaded and executed from a blackbox without the ability to manually verify its digital signature. Thank you.
Edited by Petr

8 hours ago, Rick Brewster said:

The hostility is meant to be towards the AV product, not the person reporting the issue with it. They just cause so many false positives, and have really reached the point where they're basically malware themselves.

It has already been stated hundred times like here https://robert.ocallahan.org/2017/01/disable-your-antivirus-software-except.html but people are still getting fooled by the sponsored articles and "tests" in IT magazines to install this bloody potato that's responsible for most of the Windows issues and security incidents.

On the other hand to download and execute an executable from a blackbox is a bad practice either. So please, provide the full offline installer as it was before.

Edited by Petr

For some reason, the new version works significantly worse for me.

1. All dropdown menus have a lag of about 0.3-0.5 seconds.

The shadow is rendered immediately though, so I see a lot of artifacts like this:

PQBiWpt.png

Also notice how the red button on the tools panel is botched.

2. Colors dialog renders black controls

When expanding the color dialog, for the same 0.5 seconds I see this mess of black bars:

nOc5bQR.png

3. Settings dialog is slow

The window itself takes about 1 second to open. When clicking on the "Tools" tab, it takes over 10 (!) seconds, forcing Windows to mark it as "Not responding".

Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, Impworks said:

For some reason, the new version works significantly worse for me.

Please do us a favor and go to your settings screen, click "Diagnostics", click the "Copy to clipboard" button, and paste that information into your message.

That will help us figure out what's wrong.

Here are some things you can try while waiting for an answer:

1. Windows Updates (keep doing this until it says you're up-to-date)

2. Reboot

I'm interested in the new portable version.

Can it be used alongside an installed version? If so, it would seems like a good solution to trial it this way before, if wanted, updating an existing installation.

IHaveNoName.png

54 minutes ago, IHaveNoName said:

Can it be used alongside an installed version?

Yes, just not at the same time. You have to add your Effects, Filetypes, and Shapes.

midoras signature.gif

17 hours ago, Final Aeon said:

@Rick Brewster

arm64 version works nicely! Thanks.

BTW: There are also unlocked MS Windows 8.1 (and 8.0) arm32 OSes (RT). For them there is arm32 DotNET v5-0-10:

https://mega.nz/file/ycFUkZqY#Z2-iaGipmWbkVvQ5WZAJKflfHrC-ltUrC81TaCaxuAc

...distributed by MS via NuGet:

https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.NETCore.App.Runtime.win-arm/

https://www.nuget.org/packages/runtime.win-arm.Microsoft.NETCore.DotNetHost/

https://www.nuget.org/packages/runtime.win-arm.Microsoft.NETCore.DotNetAppHost/

https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.AspNetCore.App.Runtime.win-arm/

Current compiled arm32 Paint.NET is v3-01-4974-41578:

https://mega.nz/file/uEFWVDTT#xWvb8B8H9gaWAkjLz23Va_bGwDlAGbZe0i8ulbaCNQ0

Could you please compile the actual one version for DotNET v5 with arm32 targeting for some nice donation?

I can do all the testing.

I'm not adding ARM32 support. That's a huge amount of work for a tiny number of users on a completely unsupported platform and configuration. Very bad idea.

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

6 hours ago, Petr said:
  1. The 4.2.16 version takes about 111 MB drive space while the 4.3 almost 400 MB because the .NET 5 libraries are copied there despite of I have the .NET Desktop Runtime 5 installed. Would be possible to fix it?
  2. Could you please provide full offline installer? I don't like when executable files are downloaded and executed from a blackbox without the ability to manually verify its digital signature. Thank you.

1 - No. There's nothing to "fix" because this is intentional. The benefits of self-contained deployment far outweigh those for framework-dependent deployment. It would save you some disk space, but cause a lot of problems for myself and for a large number of other users.

2 - No. The files that are downloaded have their digital signatures verified before they're installed. If you want to do a full offline installation then you're going to need to track down the prerequisites yourself. It's not that hard. In addition, the prerequisites that do get downloaded are really only needed on unpatched Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 systems, neither of which you are probably running.

• Upvote 1

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

7 hours ago, BoltBait said:

Please do us a favor and go to your settings screen, click "Diagnostics", click the "Copy to clipboard" button, and paste that information into your message.

That will help us figure out what's wrong.

Here are some things you can try while waiting for an answer:

1. Windows Updates (keep doing this until it says you're up-to-date)

2. Reboot

Thanks for your reply.

My Windows copy was already up-to-date. The reboot helped considerably: at least the menus work fine now. However, the options dialog is still very sluggish, freezing for about 3-4 seconds when opening the Tools tab.

Here's the diagnostics info:

Spoiler

Application                                                  paint.net 4.3 (Stable 4.300.7934.42555)
Build Date                                                   21 сентября 2021 г.
Install type                                                 Classic

Hardware accelerated rendering (GPU)                         True
Animations                                                   True
DPI                                                          96 (1,00x scale)
Language                                                     en-US

OS                                                           Windows 10 Pro x64 (10.0.19042.0)
Runtime                                                      .NET 5.0.10 x64
Physical Memory                                              16 337 MB

CPU                                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz
    Speed                                                    ~3410 MHz
    Cores / Threads                                          4 / 4
    Features                                                 SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4_1, SSE4_2, AVX

Pointer                                                      CTL-470
    Type                                                     IntegratedPen
    Contacts                                                 1

Pointer                                                      CTL-470
    Type                                                     ExternalPen
    Contacts                                                 1

Video Card                                                   NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
    Dedicated Video RAM                                      2 007 MB
    Dedicated System RAM                                     0 MB
    Shared System RAM                                        8 168 MB
    Vendor ID                                                0x10DE
    Device ID                                                0x1380
    Subsystem ID                                             0x36D11458
    Revision                                                 162
    LUID                                                     0x0000B2BE
    Flags                                                    AcgCompatible, SupportMonitoredFences, KeyedMutexConformance
    Graphics Preemption                                      DmaBufferBoundary
    Compute Preemption                                       DmaBufferBoundary
    Outputs                                                  2
    Feature Level                                            Direct3D_11_0
    DXGI Formats                                             A8_UNorm, B8G8R8A8_UNorm, R16G16B16A16_UNorm, R16G16B16A16_Float, R32G32B32A32_Float
    Buffer Precision                                         UNorm8bpc, UNorm8bpcSrgb, UNorm16bpc, Float16bpc, Float32bpc

Video Card                                                   Microsoft Basic Render Driver
    Dedicated Video RAM                                      0 MB
    Dedicated System RAM                                     0 MB
    Shared System RAM                                        8 168 MB
    Vendor ID                                                0x1414
    Device ID                                                0x008C
    Subsystem ID                                             0x00000000
    Revision                                                 0
    LUID                                                     0x0000BDF2
    Flags                                                    Software, AcgCompatible, SupportMonitoredFences, KeyedMutexConformance
    Graphics Preemption                                      InstructionBoundary
    Compute Preemption                                       InstructionBoundary
    Outputs                                                  0
    Feature Level                                            Direct3D_12_1
    DXGI Formats                                             A8_UNorm, B8G8R8A8_UNorm, R16G16B16A16_UNorm, R16G16B16A16_Float, R32G32B32A32_Float
    Buffer Precision                                         UNorm8bpc, UNorm8bpcSrgb, UNorm16bpc, Float16bpc, Float32bpc

Managed assemblies                                           89
    System.Private.CoreLib                                   System.Private.CoreLib, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e
    paintdotnet                                              paintdotnet, Version=4.300.7934.42555, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Runtime                                           System.Runtime, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Windows.Forms                                     System.Windows.Forms, Version=5.0.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    PaintDotNet.Base                                         PaintDotNet.Base, Version=4.300.7934.42555, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Diagnostics.Process                               System.Diagnostics.Process, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer                                  PaintDotNet.SystemLayer, Version=4.300.7934.42555, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation        System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.IO.FileSystem                                     System.IO.FileSystem, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64                       PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64, Version=4.300.7934.42555, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Threading                                         System.Threading, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.Extensions                                System.Runtime.Extensions, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.InteropServices                           System.Runtime.InteropServices, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC                  System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Collections.NonGeneric                            System.Collections.NonGeneric, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.Intrinsics                                System.Runtime.Intrinsics, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Collections                                       System.Collections, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Memory                                            System.Memory, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    PaintDotNet.Core                                         PaintDotNet.Core, Version=4.300.7934.42555, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Private.Uri                                       System.Private.Uri, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.ComponentModel.Primitives                         System.ComponentModel.Primitives, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    WindowsBase                                              WindowsBase, Version=5.0.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    System.Windows.Forms.Primitives                          System.Windows.Forms.Primitives, Version=5.0.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System.Drawing.Primitives                                System.Drawing.Primitives, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Diagnostics.TraceSource                           System.Diagnostics.TraceSource, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Text.Encoding.CodePages                           System.Text.Encoding.CodePages, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Microsoft.Win32.Primitives                               Microsoft.Win32.Primitives, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Threading.Thread                                  System.Threading.Thread, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Resources                                    PaintDotNet.Resources, Version=4.300.7934.42555, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.ObjectModel                                       System.ObjectModel, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Data                                         PaintDotNet.Data, Version=4.300.7934.42555, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager                System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    PaintDotNet.Framework                                    PaintDotNet.Framework, Version=4.300.7934.42555, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Collections.Specialized                           System.Collections.Specialized, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Private.Xml                                       System.Private.Xml, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents                             Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Net.WebClient                                     System.Net.WebClient, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms                  System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Microsoft.Win32.Registry                                 Microsoft.Win32.Registry, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Linq                                              System.Linq, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync                    System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Drawing.Common                                    System.Drawing.Common, Version=5.0.0.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Collections.Immutable                             System.Collections.Immutable, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PresentationFramework                                    PresentationFramework, Version=5.0.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    netstandard                                              netstandard, Version=2.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter                      System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Collections.Concurrent                            System.Collections.Concurrent, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Xml.ReaderWriter                                  System.Xml.ReaderWriter, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.ComponentModel                                    System.ComponentModel, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Xaml                                              System.Xaml, Version=5.0.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System.Security.Principal.Windows                        System.Security.Principal.Windows, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Security.Claims                                   System.Security.Claims, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Text.Encoding.Extensions                          System.Text.Encoding.Extensions, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PresentationCore                                         PresentationCore, Version=5.0.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    DirectWriteForwarder                                     DirectWriteForwarder, Version=5.0.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo                       System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Effects                                      PaintDotNet.Effects, Version=4.300.7934.42555, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Accessibility                                            Accessibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel                          System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.IO.Packaging                                      System.IO.Packaging, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Threading.ThreadPool                              System.Threading.ThreadPool, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    mscorlib                                                 mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System.Diagnostics.Debug                                 System.Diagnostics.Debug, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Security.Principal                                System.Security.Principal, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.Loader                                    System.Runtime.Loader, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    DdsFileTypePlus                                          DdsFileTypePlus, Version=1.10.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    AvifFileType                                             AvifFileType, Version=1.1.15.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Buffers                                           System.Buffers, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    WebPFileType                                             WebPFileType, Version=1.3.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Diagnostics.Tracing                               System.Diagnostics.Tracing, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Diagnostics.StackTrace                            System.Diagnostics.StackTrace, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Reflection.Metadata                               System.Reflection.Metadata, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext                    System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext, Version=5.0.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles                              System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters                  System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Smudge                                                   Smudge, Version=4.0.5873.25097, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Liquify                                                  Liquify, Version=4.0.5873.25113, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    ImgurUploader                                            ImgurUploader, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System                                                   System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System.Drawing                                           System.Drawing, Version=5.0.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Grid Warp                                                Grid Warp, Version=4.0.6544.34496, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Outline Object                                           Outline Object, Version=4.0.4642.26954, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Pixelate+                                                Pixelate+, Version=4.0.4642.26940, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Core                                              System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System.CodeDom                                           System.CodeDom, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Text.RegularExpressions                           System.Text.RegularExpressions, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Numerics.Vectors                                  System.Numerics.Vectors, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe                   System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.IO.Compression                                    System.IO.Compression, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089

Native modules                                               189
    paintdotnet.exe                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\paintdotnet.exe, version=4.300.7934.42555
    ntdll.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll, version=10.0.19041.1023 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    KERNEL32.DLL                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1151 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    KERNELBASE.dll                                           C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll, version=10.0.19041.1151 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    USER32.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    win32u.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll, version=10.0.19041.1237 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    GDI32.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1202 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    gdi32full.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll, version=10.0.19041.1110 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    msvcp_win.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll, version=10.0.19041.789 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    ucrtbase.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll, version=10.0.19041.789 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    SHELL32.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll, version=10.0.19041.964 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    ADVAPI32.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\ADVAPI32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    msvcrt.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll, version=7.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    sechost.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    RPCRT4.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    IMM32.DLL                                                C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.DLL, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    hostfxr.dll                                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\hostfxr.dll, version=5,0,1021,41214 @Commit: e1825b4928afa9455cc51e1de2b2e66c8be3018d
    hostpolicy.dll                                           C:\Program Files\paint.net\hostpolicy.dll, version=5,0,1021,41214 @Commit: e1825b4928afa9455cc51e1de2b2e66c8be3018d
    coreclr.dll                                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\coreclr.dll, version=5,0,1021,41214 @Commit: e1825b4928afa9455cc51e1de2b2e66c8be3018d
    ole32.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1202 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    combase.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll, version=10.0.19041.1202 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    OLEAUT32.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll, version=10.0.19041.985 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    bcryptPrimitives.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll, version=10.0.19041.1202 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Private.CoreLib.dll                               C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Private.CoreLib.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    clrjit.dll                                               C:\Program Files\paint.net\clrjit.dll, version=5,0,1021,41214 @Commit: e1825b4928afa9455cc51e1de2b2e66c8be3018d
    kernel.appcore.dll                                       C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\kernel.appcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    paintdotnet.dll                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\paintdotnet.dll, version=4.300.7934.42555
    System.Runtime.dll                                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Runtime.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    uxtheme.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Windows.Forms.dll                                 C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Windows.Forms.dll, version=5.0.1021.41806
    PaintDotNet.Base.dll                                     C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Base.dll, version=4.300.7934.42555
    System.Diagnostics.Process.dll                           C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Diagnostics.Process.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll, version=4.300.7934.42555
    System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation.dll    C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.IO.FileSystem.dll                                 C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.IO.FileSystem.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    vcruntime140.dll                                         C:\Program Files\paint.net\vcruntime140.dll, version=14.29.30133.0 built by: vcwrkspc
    vcruntime140_1.dll                                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\vcruntime140_1.dll, version=14.29.30133.0 built by: vcwrkspc
    msvcp140.dll                                             C:\Program Files\paint.net\msvcp140.dll, version=14.29.30133.0 built by: vcwrkspc
    msvcp140_1.dll                                           C:\Program Files\paint.net\msvcp140_1.dll, version=14.29.30133.0 built by: vcwrkspc
    msvcp140_2.dll                                           C:\Program Files\paint.net\msvcp140_2.dll, version=14.29.30133.0 built by: vcwrkspc
    msvcp140_codecvt_ids.dll                                 C:\Program Files\paint.net\msvcp140_codecvt_ids.dll, version=14.29.30133.0 built by: vcwrkspc
    vcomp140.dll                                             C:\Program Files\paint.net\vcomp140.dll, version=14.29.30133.0 built by: vcwrkspc
    ijwhost.dll                                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\ijwhost.dll, version=5,0,1021,41214 @Commit: e1825b4928afa9455cc51e1de2b2e66c8be3018d
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll                   C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll, version=4.300.7934.42555
    PROPSYS.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PROPSYS.dll, version=7.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    gdiplus.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.19041.1151_none_91a40286cc884949\gdiplus.dll, version=10.0.19041.1151 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    WindowsCodecs.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WindowsCodecs.dll, version=10.0.19041.1151 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    bcrypt.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcrypt.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Threading.dll                                     C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Threading.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.Runtime.Extensions.dll                            C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Runtime.Extensions.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC.dll              C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.Collections.NonGeneric.dll                        C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Collections.NonGeneric.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    icu.dll                                                  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\icu.dll, version=64, 2, 0, 0 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Runtime.Intrinsics.dll                            C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Runtime.Intrinsics.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    windows.storage.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\windows.storage.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Wldp.dll                                                 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Wldp.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    SHCORE.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHCORE.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    shlwapi.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\shlwapi.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Collections.dll                                   C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Collections.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.Memory.dll                                        C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Memory.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    PaintDotNet.Core.dll                                     C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Core.dll, version=4.300.7934.42555
    System.Private.Uri.dll                                   C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Private.Uri.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.ComponentModel.Primitives.dll                     C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.ComponentModel.Primitives.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    WindowsBase.dll                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\WindowsBase.dll, version=5.0.1021.41814
    System.Windows.Forms.Primitives.dll                      C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Windows.Forms.Primitives.dll, version=5.0.1021.41806
    System.Drawing.Primitives.dll                            C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Drawing.Primitives.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.dll                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.Text.Encoding.CodePages.dll                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Text.Encoding.CodePages.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll                           C:\Program Files\paint.net\Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.Threading.Thread.dll                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Threading.Thread.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    PaintDotNet.Resources.dll                                C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll, version=4.300.7934.42555
    System.ObjectModel.dll                                   C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.ObjectModel.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    PaintDotNet.Data.dll                                     C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Data.dll, version=4.300.7934.42555
    System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.dll            C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.dll, version=5.0.20.51904
    PaintDotNet.Framework.dll                                C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Framework.dll, version=4.300.7934.42555
    System.Collections.Specialized.dll                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Collections.Specialized.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.Private.Xml.dll                                   C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Private.Xml.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.dll                         C:\Program Files\paint.net\Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.dll, version=5.0.20.51904
    System.Net.WebClient.dll                                 C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Net.WebClient.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms.dll              C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    Microsoft.Win32.Registry.dll                             C:\Program Files\paint.net\Microsoft.Win32.Registry.dll, version=5.0.20.51904
    System.Linq.dll                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Linq.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync.dll                C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.Drawing.Common.dll                                C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Drawing.Common.dll, version=5.0.421.11614
    System.Collections.Immutable.dll                         C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Collections.Immutable.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    PresentationNative_cor3.dll                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\PresentationNative_cor3.dll, version=5,0,1021,41603 @Commit: 6f905b6b5d75f2a7157a5c362268aadd24df7773
    PresentationFramework.dll                                C:\Program Files\paint.net\PresentationFramework.dll, version=5.0.1021.41814
    netstandard.dll                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\netstandard.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.dll                  C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.Collections.Concurrent.dll                        C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Collections.Concurrent.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.ComponentModel.dll                                C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.ComponentModel.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.Xaml.dll                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Xaml.dll, version=5.0.1021.41814
    System.Security.Principal.Windows.dll                    C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Security.Principal.Windows.dll, version=5.0.20.51904
    System.Security.Claims.dll                               C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Security.Claims.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.Text.Encoding.Extensions.dll                      C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Text.Encoding.Extensions.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    PresentationCore.dll                                     C:\Program Files\paint.net\PresentationCore.dll, version=5.0.1021.41814
    MSCTF.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    DirectWriteForwarder.dll                                 C:\Program Files\paint.net\DirectWriteForwarder.dll, version=5,0,1021,41814 @Commit: 34e65b82cfa0c5bfc9f91e164676f62ae9f27bbf
    System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.dll                   C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    PaintDotNet.Effects.dll                                  C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll, version=4.300.7934.42555
    Accessibility.dll                                        C:\Program Files\paint.net\Accessibility.dll, version=5.0.1021.41806
    System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.dll                      C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.IO.Packaging.dll                                  C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.IO.Packaging.dll, version=5.0.20.51904
    System.Threading.ThreadPool.dll                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Threading.ThreadPool.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    mscorlib.dll                                             C:\Program Files\paint.net\mscorlib.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll                             C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    dxgi.dll                                                 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll, version=10.0.19041.964 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    dwrite.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwrite.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Security.Principal.dll                            C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Security.Principal.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    profapi.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\profapi.dll, version=10.0.19041.844 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    clbcatq.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll, version=2001.12.10941.16384 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    UIAnimation.dll                                          C:\WINDOWS\System32\UIAnimation.dll, version=10.0.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    version.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\version.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    comctl32.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.19041.1110_none_60b5254171f9507e\comctl32.dll, version=6.10 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    mfplat.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mfplat.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    cfgmgr32.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1151 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    RTWorkQ.DLL                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RTWorkQ.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    CompPkgSup.DLL                                           C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CompPkgSup.DLL, version=10.0.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Windows.StateRepositoryPS.dll                            C:\Windows\System32\Windows.StateRepositoryPS.dll, version=10.0.19041.844 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Runtime.Loader.dll                                C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Runtime.Loader.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    DdsFileTypePlus.dll                                      C:\Program Files\paint.net\Bundled\DDSFileTypePlus\DdsFileTypePlus.dll, version=1.10.10.0
    AvifFileType.dll                                         C:\Program Files\paint.net\Bundled\AvifFileType\AvifFileType.dll, version=1.1.15.0
    TextShaping.dll                                          C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\TextShaping.dll, version=
    WinTypes.dll                                             C:\Windows\System32\WinTypes.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Buffers.dll                                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Buffers.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    WebPFileType.dll                                         C:\Program Files\paint.net\Bundled\WebPFileType\WebPFileType.dll, version=1.3.7.0
    System.Diagnostics.Tracing.dll                           C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Diagnostics.Tracing.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    Microsoft.DiaSymReader.Native.amd64.dll                  C:\Program Files\paint.net\Microsoft.DiaSymReader.Native.amd64.dll, version=14.12.25830.2 built by: VCTOOLSD15ULDR
    System.Diagnostics.StackTrace.dll                        C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Diagnostics.StackTrace.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.Reflection.Metadata.dll                           C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Reflection.Metadata.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext.dll                C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext.dll, version=5.0.521.16609
    System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles.dll                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    UIAutomationCore.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UIAutomationCore.dll, version=7.2.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    sxs.dll                                                  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sxs.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.dll              C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    oleacc.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\oleacc.dll, version=7.2.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Smudge.dll                                               C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Smudge.dll, version=4.0.5873.25097
    Liquify.dll                                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Liquify.dll, version=4.0.5873.25113
    ImgurUploader.dll                                        C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\ImgurUploader.dll, version=1.3.0.0
    System.dll                                               C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.Drawing.dll                                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Drawing.dll, version=5.0.1021.41806
    Grid Warp.dll                                            C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Grid Warp.dll, version=4.0.6544.34496
    Outline Object.dll                                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Outline Object.dll, version=4.0.4642.26954
    Pixelate+.dll                                            C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Pixelate+.dll, version=4.0.4642.26940
    System.Core.dll                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Core.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    d2d1.dll                                                 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d2d1.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    wtsapi32.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wtsapi32.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    WINSTA.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSTA.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    d3d11.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll, version=10.0.19041.1202 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    D3D10Warp.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\D3D10Warp.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    dxcore.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.CodeDom.dll                                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.CodeDom.dll, version=5.0.20.51904
    dwmapi.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwmapi.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    dataexchange.dll                                         C:\WINDOWS\system32\dataexchange.dll, version=10.0.19041.1151 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    dcomp.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\system32\dcomp.dll, version=10.0.19041.1237 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    twinapi.appcore.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\system32\twinapi.appcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    textinputframework.dll                                   C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\textinputframework.dll, version=10.0.19041.1202 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    CoreUIComponents.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\System32\CoreUIComponents.dll, version=10.0.19041.546
    CoreMessaging.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\System32\CoreMessaging.dll, version=10.0.19041.746
    WS2_32.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1081 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    ntmarta.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    powrprof.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\powrprof.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    UMPDC.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UMPDC.dll, version=
    System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    System.Numerics.Vectors.dll                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Numerics.Vectors.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    winmm.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winmm.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe.dll               C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    explorerframe.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\system32\explorerframe.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    nvldumdx.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_8e68f77150e57b50\nvldumdx.dll, version=27.21.14.6079
    msasn1.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msasn1.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    cryptnet.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cryptnet.dll, version=10.0.19041.906 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    CRYPT32.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    cryptbase.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cryptbase.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    WINTRUST.DLL                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1237 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    imagehlp.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\imagehlp.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    CRYPTSP.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    rsaenh.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    nvwgf2umx_cfg.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_8e68f77150e57b50\nvwgf2umx_cfg.dll, version=27.21.14.6079
    System.IO.Compression.dll                                C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.IO.Compression.dll, version=5.0.1021.41214
    MsftEdit.DLL                                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MsftEdit.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Windows.Globalization.dll                                C:\Windows\System32\Windows.Globalization.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Bcp47Langs.dll                                           C:\Windows\System32\Bcp47Langs.dll, version=10.0.19041.867 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    bcp47mrm.dll                                             C:\Windows\System32\bcp47mrm.dll, version=10.0.19041.867 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    globinputhost.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\globinputhost.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    SetupApi.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\SetupApi.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    DEVOBJ.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DEVOBJ.dll, version=10.0.19041.1151 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    psapi.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\System32\psapi.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

49 minutes ago, Impworks said:

My Windows copy was already up-to-date. The reboot helped considerably: at least the menus work fine now. However, the options dialog is still very sluggish, freezing for about 3-4 seconds when opening the Tools tab.

I'm not seeing anything obvious. What type of main storage drive do you have (HDD, SSD, etc.)?  Also, do you have a virus scanner running?  If so, which one(s)?

The reason I ask is because to show you the Tools tab, Paint.NET needs to read a ton of info out of the Registry.  Perhaps access is being slowed by the type of drive you have or your virus scanner.

Store version updated today, some effects are now missing from my folder (AA's assistant the most noticeable) I tried to re download it via the link on DPY's plugin pack but it doesn't let me download. Is there any other link for this please?

ZXCBOoZ.png

13 hours ago, midora said:

Yes, just not at the same time. You have to add your Effects, Filetypes, and Shapes.

Thanks. You mean I'll have to add the plugins I want to use to the portable installation? That's what I would expect to have to do; the whole point of a portable installation is surely that it is entirely independent, self-contained and does not rely on any shared resources.

IHaveNoName.png

Just signed up to say nice work - local stats denoising used to make the music I had playing stutter briefly, now with the improved performance it's not affected.

Sorry i back to 4.2.16. Because i got some mistakes like everyone. First bug was PaintDotNet.Effect and some plugins forexample BBChart.dll with especially ScriptLab.dll.

I will wait 4.3.1 version like most users. Thanks for your works, this is actually is a big performance. I hope 4.3.1 would publish in short time without bugs.

13 minutes ago, user.by said:

BBChart.dll

You actually use that?!

Anyway, there's an update available here:

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/114530-boltbaits-charts-and-graphs-plugin-v02-updated-jun-22-2019/?tab=comments#comment-586630

Since installing 4.3, icons for associated image files (ex .bmp/.png/.jpg) show up as blank white squares. I can't double check that this was working with the previous version as I cannot find a download for it.

I am running Windows 10 x64 with all updates.

If I switch the default app for images to Irfanview, it correctly changes the icon to what irfanview displays.

D4Nz59q.png

Edit: this was working on the previous version, forgot I had it installed on my other laptop, I upgraded that and the issue manifests there as well.

Edited by ThunderCougarFalconBird
Added a bit more information.

8 hours ago, ThunderCougarFalconBird said:

Since installing 4.3, icons for associated image files (ex .bmp/.png/.jpg) show up as blank white squares. I can't double check that this was working with the previous version as I cannot find a download for it.

I am running Windows 10 x64 with all updates.

If I switch the default app for images to Irfanview, it correctly changes the icon to what irfanview displays.

D4Nz59q.png

Edit: this was working on the previous version, forgot I had it installed on my other laptop, I upgraded that and the issue manifests there as well.

Yup, known issue. Will be fixed soon.

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

On 9/24/2021 at 8:59 PM, ardneh said:

Have you tried both of these links?

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/16643-dpys-plugin-pack-2014-05-04/?ct=1632513380
https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/16643-dpys-plugin-pack-2014-05-04/?ct=1632513373

Also, sometimes a reluctant link will work if you do this:

Right-click

Open in new tab

Many thanks @ardneh the link worked for me. 😊

• Like 1

ZXCBOoZ.png