Is there a way to stop Paint.NET from using Indexed Color Mode on its own accord?

eman_not_ava

So let me explain why this is a problem for me in the first place:
A few months back I learned how to make 3D Model edits in Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire.

But for both the models and the textures I have to use very old modding tools that aren't maintained by the dev anymore.

And the tool I need to replace the textures crashes when attempting to import an image that isn't in RGB Mode, this means if I save an image with a color count low enough

for Paint.NET to save it with an Indexed Color Mode, I can't import the texture using this tool.

I can fix it using Photoshop,

but preferably I'd either like to see a setting added to Paint.NET to disable this feature and ALWAYS save using RGB even if Indexed Mode is more efficient for a certain image.

If this could be done through a Plug-In that's also okay, so long as I can stop having this issue.

The provided screenshot is from Photoshop since it can show me the color profile of an image, which Paint.NET can't

PDN Complaint.png

25 minutes ago, ardneh said:

See this:

Hopefully that will work with 8-Bit depth as well cause that's what literally all images I have ever seen have been, with some of them being 16-Bit but usually it's all 8-Bit

3 minutes ago, eman_not_ava said:

Hopefully that will work with 8-Bit depth as well cause that's what literally all images I have ever seen have been, with some of them being 16-Bit but usually it's all 8-Bit

Nope nevermind that dumb statement of mine, 32-Bit works fine