paint.net 4.3 alpha build 7894.40357 (hotfix)

Rick Brewster

This is a hotfix for 4.3 alpha build 4894, which was published yesterday.

Get the update

To get this update, make sure you have "Also check for pre-release (beta) versions" enabled in Settings, and then click on the Check Now button. (Unfortunately alpha/beta releases are not currently available for the Microsoft Store version of the app).

image.png

Direct download links:

Note that the offline installer may still need to download some prerequisites if you're on a Windows 7 or 8.1 machine that is not up-to-date via Windows Update. You do not need to have .NET installed, as these builds use self-contained deployment.

Changes since 4.3 alpha build 4894:

• Fixed the Magic Wand tool producing glitchy results when used with a combine mode
  • Fixed the PluginSupportInfoAttribute's properties being read-only

• Like 1

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Some numbers on self-contained deployment. Currently, paint.net's installer (version 4.2.16) weights 12.2 MB, and once installed on a 64-bit machine it takes 111 MB of disk space (including a 56 MB Staging directory, but not counting the .NET Framework, which is shared with many other applications). The self-contained portable version package is 77.7 MB (more than six times the current installer) and, when uncompressed, it takes 192 MB of disk space, which, with the corresponding Stagging directory (assuming it takes the same as the portable archive itself, which I believe is a reasonable assumption) would go up to about 270 MB (two and a half times the current version).

Also, installing a private copy of the .NET Framework would negate any bug and security fixes deployed through Windows Update, which I think is a bid disadvantage.

All of this just because a small percentage of users are having problems with broken system libraries (which can be fixed with many available tools: System File Checker, the .NET Framework installer, even System Restore).

Offering a portable or self-contained version is useful in itself. It helps people with those problems, and allows you to test a new version without going through the full setup process (which is even more interesting in the case of pre-release versions!). But I don't think there is need to make it the default option. IMHO, it would be a lot better to just offer both options at download time: traditional installer and self-contained/portable version. That way, we could save *a lot*, both on your bandwidth usage and our disk occupation!

That said, I like it very much to be able to test a pre-release version without touching my working installation. Since I depend on paint.net for my workflow, in the 16 years I've been using paint.net I have never tried to install an alpha or beta version. But this is the first time that have dared, because it didn't involve any risk. That's very good!

Edit: I tried to post this in the build 7894 thread, which introduced the self-contained deployment, but it got closed while I was writing. Hope I have posted to the right place!

• Like 1

First, the portable packages won't have and don't need the Staging folder.

I don't think this level of disk space consumption is really worth worrying about in 2021. It's still a very small app compared to almost anything else you can install on your system.

.NET 5/6 are not actually updated via Windows Update, but presumably they might be through Microsoft Update, which is a separate opt-in checkbox within Windows Update. Since almost no one will have that enabled, self-contained is actually better at keeping most people up-to-date with respect to the .NET runtime. I update the app regularly and it will always have the latest version of .NET included from now on.

"Small percentage of users" isn't what I said. It's actually a tiny percentage of users, but with a small probability. A small probability of something happening, multiplied by the number of users, means a large absolute number of people with problems that are ultimately avoidable by using SCD. I get many crash logs from people where it can't load some WPF DLL for some unknown reason (it appears to be corrupted). SCD eliminates that problem, avoiding both the user's downtime and the time it takes me to respond to them trying to help with the problem. Human time is more valuable than bandwidth or disk space. And don't even get me started on the headaches saved by switching from installing the Visual C++ redist over to using the "app local" version! What a nightmare the redist is. FDD isn't worth my time and frustration.

As long as the bandwidth situation works out, I prefer SCD. 50MB is really not that big of a deal in 2021, it just seems so "big" because PDN has traditionally been much smaller. Even 12MB for 4.2.16 is "huge" when compared to, say, v3.36, which was 1.41MB (yes you read that right, one point four one).

Also, SCD does have slightly better startup performance due to crossgen/ReadyToRun being able to bind to exact versions of the framework DLLs. It opens up certain inlining and other optimization opportunities. I've measured this improvement. Every percentage helps.

Offering a choice of FDD vs. SCD will just be confusing for most people. Most folks just want to click "install Paint.NET" and move on with life, and I've always endeavored to keep that path as frictionless as possible.

Also, the portable ZIPs would be smaller if something like 7-zip were available on everyone's system. ZIP is not a good compression format in 2021! The installer EXEs use LZMA and it squashes things down to 55.1 MB. The downside is that it takes more CPU time, and probably memory, to extract. A fair trade-off.

Lastly, SCD is currently the only deployment type possible on ARM64. FDD is effectively broken there because you can install both the ARM64 and x64 versions of the .NET Runtime, they install to the same file system and registry locations, and everything just falls apart.

Anyway, good feedback, but I don't fully agree :)

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Also, I am actively investigating and pursuing ways to trim down the install size, even with SCD. For example: https://github.com/dotnet/runtime/issues/56699

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

I agree that SCD is desirable in the cases where file corruption prevents paint.net from opening. But it will not eliminate those scenarios. In an SCD setup, the files in the private copy of the .NET Framework can get corrupted as well, which would create the same trouble. It just would be "easier" to fix for inexperienced users: just reinstall the apparent culprit (paint.net in this case), instead of the runtime that contains the broken DLL (.NET Framework).

The biggest problem with space is not the installer's size, but the installed application's disk footprint. In my 8.25 TB system (240 GB SSD plus two 4 TB hard drives) it isn't a problem at all, but, even today, they sell many laptops and tablets with just 128 or 256 GB of disk space where you have to fit Windows, applications and data. 7-Zip would make the download smaller, and I'd love to see it in everybody's computer - just as paint.net, it's fast, free and powerful. In fact, I put both 7-Zip and paint.net in all my friends' computers! But somehow many people prefer to use (unpaid) WinRAR or WinZip. Go figure...

Anyway, I digress. I agree that an SCD installer would solve problems and free some of your time. But how much trouble is offering both options? I have no experience with recent versions of Visual Studio (I switched to web development about 10 years ago after 15 years developing commercial Windows applications and, yes, dealing with DLL corruption on customers' systems), and I'm not up to date with the recent advances, so bear with me. How much time/effort would it take to create both SCD and traditional installers? Is it even possible without having to maintain two different Visual Studio solutions? If possible, can both builds be automated to save you time?

1 hour ago, ardneh said:

With the hotfix, again, Gradient tool in Transparency Mode adds white.

Ran pdnrepair.exe and restarted.
Problem remains.

Could you post the diagnostics information? Settings -> Diagnostics -> Copy to Clipboard, then paste it here

And is anyone else able to reproduce this? If I can get some step-by-step instructions, that would help.

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

A black line on a transparent layer.
Gradient tool set to Transparency Mode.
Click and drag from near a corner towards the center.

======================================================

Application                                                  paint.net 4.3 (α 4.300.7894.40357)
Build Date                                                   Thursday, August 12, 2021
Expiration Date                                              Thursday, November 4, 2021
Install type                                                 Classic

Hardware accelerated rendering (GPU)                         True
Animations                                                   True
DPI                                                          96 (1.00x scale)
Language                                                     en-US

OS                                                           Windows 10 Home x64 (10.0.19043.0)
Runtime                                                      .NET 5.0.9 x64
Physical Memory                                              8,055 MB

CPU                                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz
    Speed                                                    ~2594 MHz
    Cores / Threads                                          2 / 4
    Features                                                 SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4_1, SSE4_2, AVX

Video Card                                                   Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
    Dedicated Video RAM                                      32 MB
    Dedicated System RAM                                     0 MB
    Shared System RAM                                        1,760 MB
    Vendor ID                                                0x8086
    Device ID                                                0x0166
    Subsystem ID                                             0x179B103C
    Revision                                                 9
    LUID                                                     0x0000798A
    Flags                                                    SupportNonMonitoredFences, KeyedMutexConformance
    Graphics Preemption                                      DmaBufferBoundary
    Compute Preemption                                       ThreadGroupBoundary
    Outputs                                                  1
    Feature Level                                            Direct3D_11_0
    DXGI Formats                                             A8_UNorm, B8G8R8A8_UNorm, R16G16B16A16_UNorm, R16G16B16A16_Float, R32G32B32A32_Float
    Buffer Precision                                         UNorm8bpc, UNorm8bpcSrgb, UNorm16bpc, Float16bpc, Float32bpc

Video Card                                                   Microsoft Basic Render Driver
    Dedicated Video RAM                                      0 MB
    Dedicated System RAM                                     0 MB
    Shared System RAM                                        4,027 MB
    Vendor ID                                                0x1414
    Device ID                                                0x008C
    Subsystem ID                                             0x00000000
    Revision                                                 0
    LUID                                                     0x00007C1C
    Flags                                                    Software, AcgCompatible, SupportMonitoredFences, SupportNonMonitoredFences, KeyedMutexConformance
    Graphics Preemption                                      InstructionBoundary
    Compute Preemption                                       InstructionBoundary
    Outputs                                                  0
    Feature Level                                            Direct3D_12_1
    DXGI Formats                                             A8_UNorm, B8G8R8A8_UNorm, R16G16B16A16_UNorm, R16G16B16A16_Float, R32G32B32A32_Float
    Buffer Precision                                         UNorm8bpc, UNorm8bpcSrgb, UNorm16bpc, Float16bpc, Float32bpc

Managed assemblies                                           194
    System.Private.CoreLib                                   System.Private.CoreLib, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e
    paintdotnet                                              paintdotnet, Version=4.300.7894.40357, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Runtime                                           System.Runtime, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Windows.Forms                                     System.Windows.Forms, Version=5.0.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    PaintDotNet.Base                                         PaintDotNet.Base, Version=4.300.7894.40357, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Collections.Concurrent                            System.Collections.Concurrent, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Collections                                       System.Collections, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer                                  PaintDotNet.SystemLayer, Version=4.300.7894.40357, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Diagnostics.Process                               System.Diagnostics.Process, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation        System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.IO.FileSystem                                     System.IO.FileSystem, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64                       PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64, Version=4.300.7894.40357, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Threading                                         System.Threading, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.Extensions                                System.Runtime.Extensions, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.InteropServices                           System.Runtime.InteropServices, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC                  System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Collections.NonGeneric                            System.Collections.NonGeneric, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.Intrinsics                                System.Runtime.Intrinsics, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Memory                                            System.Memory, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    PaintDotNet.Core                                         PaintDotNet.Core, Version=4.300.7894.40357, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Private.Uri                                       System.Private.Uri, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.ComponentModel.Primitives                         System.ComponentModel.Primitives, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Windows.Forms.Primitives                          System.Windows.Forms.Primitives, Version=5.0.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    WindowsBase                                              WindowsBase, Version=5.0.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    System.Drawing.Primitives                                System.Drawing.Primitives, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Diagnostics.TraceSource                           System.Diagnostics.TraceSource, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Threading.Thread                                  System.Threading.Thread, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Microsoft.Win32.Primitives                               Microsoft.Win32.Primitives, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Text.Encoding.CodePages                           System.Text.Encoding.CodePages, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Resources                                    PaintDotNet.Resources, Version=4.300.7894.40357, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager                System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.ObjectModel                                       System.ObjectModel, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Data                                         PaintDotNet.Data, Version=4.300.7894.40357, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Collections.Specialized                           System.Collections.Specialized, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Framework                                    PaintDotNet.Framework, Version=4.300.7894.40357, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents                             Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Private.Xml                                       System.Private.Xml, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Linq                                              System.Linq, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Net.WebClient                                     System.Net.WebClient, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms                  System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync                    System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Drawing.Common                                    System.Drawing.Common, Version=5.0.0.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    Microsoft.Win32.Registry                                 Microsoft.Win32.Registry, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PresentationFramework                                    PresentationFramework, Version=5.0.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    netstandard                                              netstandard, Version=2.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Xml.ReaderWriter                                  System.Xml.ReaderWriter, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter                      System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Security.Principal.Windows                        System.Security.Principal.Windows, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.ComponentModel                                    System.ComponentModel, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Security.Claims                                   System.Security.Claims, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Xaml                                              System.Xaml, Version=5.0.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System.Text.Encoding.Extensions                          System.Text.Encoding.Extensions, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PresentationCore                                         PresentationCore, Version=5.0.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    DirectWriteForwarder                                     DirectWriteForwarder, Version=5.0.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo                       System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Effects                                      PaintDotNet.Effects, Version=4.300.7894.40357, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Accessibility                                            Accessibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    System.Collections.Immutable                             System.Collections.Immutable, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Threading.ThreadPool                              System.Threading.ThreadPool, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    mscorlib                                                 mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System.Diagnostics.Debug                                 System.Diagnostics.Debug, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Security.Principal                                System.Security.Principal, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.IO.Packaging                                      System.IO.Packaging, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters                  System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe                   System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.CodeDom                                           System.CodeDom, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Runtime.Loader                                    System.Runtime.Loader, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    ImAGIF.FileType                                          ImAGIF.FileType, Version=0.13.0.21358, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    ImPS,EPS,AI.Open.FileType                                ImPS\,EPS\,AI.Open.FileType, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Diagnostics.Tracing                               System.Diagnostics.Tracing, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    RAWFile                                                  RAWFile, Version=1.0.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Resize_xBRZ                                              Resize_xBRZ, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    SvgFileType                                              SvgFileType, Version=1.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    AA's_Assistant                                           "AA's_Assistant", Version=1.1.4329.33034, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Drawing                                           System.Drawing, Version=5.0.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System                                                   System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    OptionBasedLibrary v0.6                                  OptionBasedLibrary v0.6, Version=0.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Core                                              System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System.Xml                                               System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    DdsFileTypePlus                                          DdsFileTypePlus, Version=1.10.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    AvifFileType                                             AvifFileType, Version=1.1.15.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    WebPFileType                                             WebPFileType, Version=1.3.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Buffers                                           System.Buffers, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Text.RegularExpressions                           System.Text.RegularExpressions, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Private.Xml.Linq                                  System.Private.Xml.Linq, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Numerics.Vectors                                  System.Numerics.Vectors, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel                          System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Shape3D                                                  Shape3D, Version=1.2.6.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    a_kaleido                                                a_kaleido, Version=1.0.7194.37638, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    silhouetteplus                                           silhouetteplus, Version=1.1.3131.17586, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Align Object                                             Align Object, Version=1.0.1.9, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Alpha-Displacement Mask                                  Alpha-Displacement Mask, Version=1.4.1.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    AlphaBlur                                                AlphaBlur, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    AlphaThreshold                                           AlphaThreshold, Version=1.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Alpha_to_255                                             Alpha_to_255, Version=1.0.4452.22782, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    PresentationFramework-SystemXmlLinq                      PresentationFramework-SystemXmlLinq, Version=5.0.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    ArtyThing                                                ArtyThing, Version=1.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    AlphaToDots                                              AlphaToDots, Version=1.0.4675.19955, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Diagnostics.StackTrace                            System.Diagnostics.StackTrace, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    ChopUp                                                   ChopUp, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    OptionBasedLibrary v0.4                                  OptionBasedLibrary v0.4, Version=0.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    BasicAntialias11                                         BasicAntialias11, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    ClampedGaussianBlur                                      ClampedGaussianBlur, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    ClipDisplaceAA                                           ClipDisplaceAA, Version=1.2.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    CodeLab                                                  CodeLab, Version=6.0.7481.36627, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    ClipWarpNew                                              ClipWarpNew, Version=1.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    a_color_swap                                             a_color_swap, Version=1.0.7186.9639, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    CircularText                                             CircularText, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    ContentAwareFill                                         ContentAwareFill, Version=1.4.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    OptionBasedLibrary v0.7.9                                OptionBasedLibrary v0.7.9, Version=0.7.9.1561, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Diffusion                                                Diffusion, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Copy Selection Bounding Box.dll                          Copy Selection Bounding Box.dll, Version=1.0.7837.1417, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Dissolve                                                 Dissolve, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    DistortThis                                              DistortThis, Version=2.9.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Droste                                                   Droste, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Dryad                                                    Dryad, Version=1.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    CreativeTextPro                                          CreativeTextPro, Version=1.1.7358.34307, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Mono.Cecil                                               Mono.Cecil, Version=0.11.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50cebf1cceb9d05e
    Flip                                                     Flip, Version=4.6.7358.36953, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    CustomBrushesMini                                        CustomBrushesMini, Version=2.2.5286.39584, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Flourish                                                 Flourish, Version=1.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    FurBlur                                                  FurBlur, Version=1.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Gradient Mapping                                         Gradient Mapping, Version=4.0.6547.33963, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    DHShapeMaker                                             DHShapeMaker, Version=1.7.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    GradientBlur                                             GradientBlur, Version=1.2.5.28179, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Gravity                                                  Gravity, Version=1.2.5.29548, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Gradual Stripes                                          Gradual Stripes, Version=2.0.6609.35577, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Grid Warp                                                Grid Warp, Version=4.0.6544.34496, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    GridMaker                                                GridMaker, Version=5.2.5.29827, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    GridCheckerboard                                         GridCheckerboard, Version=4.5.6828.36789, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    HexaGrid                                                 HexaGrid, Version=4.1.0.40699, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    GridGrad                                                 GridGrad, Version=1.0.4172.25342, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    ImageDistortion                                          ImageDistortion, Version=1.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    OptionBasedLibrary v0.7.9                                OptionBasedLibrary v0.7.9, Version=0.7.9.1561, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Jitter                                                   Jitter, Version=4.0.4642.26986, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Kill Color Keeper                                        Kill Color Keeper, Version=1.0.6641.13453, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Landscape                                                Landscape, Version=4.6.7358.37463, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Liquify                                                  Liquify, Version=4.0.5873.25113, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Metallize                                                Metallize, Version=1.2.4415.32969, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    InvertAlpha                                              InvertAlpha, Version=1.0.3040.33378, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Reflection.Metadata                               System.Reflection.Metadata, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    ObjectTools                                              ObjectTools, Version=5.0.7502.21624, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Security.Cryptography.Primitives                  System.Security.Cryptography.Primitives, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    K4os.Compression.LZ4                                     K4os.Compression.LZ4, Version=1.2.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2186fa9121ef231d
    Outline                                                  Outline, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Overliner                                                Overliner, Version=1.2.5.25545, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Paneling                                                 Paneling, Version=1.2.5.23448, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Xml.Linq                                          System.Xml.Linq, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System.Xml.XDocument                                     System.Xml.XDocument, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PasteAlpha                                               PasteAlpha, Version=4.6.7358.38804, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Pixelate+                                                Pixelate+, Version=4.0.4642.26940, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Microsoft.Toolkit.HighPerformance                        Microsoft.Toolkit.HighPerformance, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=4aff67a105548ee2
    Polar                                                    Polar, Version=1.2.5.24467, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Numerics                                          System.Numerics, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System.Runtime.Numerics                                  System.Runtime.Numerics, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Untitled                                                 Untitled, Version=1.0.3969.24952, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Popcorn Fractal.dll                                      Popcorn Fractal.dll, Version=1.0.7605.20084, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    pxEexpansion                                             pxEexpansion, Version=1.0.4437.36287, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    QuadrilateralCorrection                                  QuadrilateralCorrection, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    EdHarvey.Effects                                         EdHarvey.Effects, Version=4.0.5120.42730, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Random Shape Fill                                        Random Shape Fill, Version=4.0.4642.26910, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    RectangleToArchimedeanSpiral.dll                         RectangleToArchimedeanSpiral.dll, Version=1.0.7623.289, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    SelectionTools                                           SelectionTools, Version=5.0.7502.22140, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.Design                                            System.Design, Version=5.0.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Windows.Forms.Design                              System.Windows.Forms.Design, Version=5.0.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    SinWaves                                                 SinWaves, Version=1.2.5.30582, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Slinky                                                   Slinky, Version=1.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Smudge                                                   Smudge, Version=4.0.5873.25097, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    EOEffects                                                EOEffects, Version=1.10.16.12, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    __bulge2                                                 __bulge2, Version=1.0.7224.336, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Spiral                                                   Spiral, Version=1.2.5.12809, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    SpotCenter                                               SpotCenter, Version=1.2.0.17265, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    TextDistortion                                           TextDistortion, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Stitch                                                   Stitch, Version=4.0.4642.26808, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Table                                                    Table, Version=1.1.5847.38905, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    trail3d                                                  trail3d, Version=1.0.3902.32071, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Transparency                                             Transparency, Version=4.6.7358.39871, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    TRsThirdDimension                                        TRsThirdDimension, Version=1.7.13.38717, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    TransparentToTransparentWhite                            TransparentToTransparentWhite, Version=1.0.6963.30396, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    TRsAlphaCutter                                           TRsAlphaCutter, Version=3.0.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    TubeOblique                                              TubeOblique, Version=1.2.5.15697, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    System.IO.Compression                                    System.IO.Compression, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    TwistZ                                                   TwistZ, Version=1.2.5.13350, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    TRsMonolithic                                            TRsMonolithic, Version=1.0.6.24412, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    TGMagnitude                                              TGMagnitude, Version=1.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Volutes                                                  Volutes, Version=1.3.5.13753, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    TRsMorpher                                               TRsMorpher, Version=1.1.10.8959, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    __trace                                                  __trace, Version=1.0.7198.41170, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Trail                                                    Trail, Version=4.0.4642.26791, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    TRsPasteWarp                                             TRsPasteWarp, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    WaterReflection                                          WaterReflection, Version=1.2.5.15754, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    TRsPixelSharp                                            TRsPixelSharp, Version=2.0.5467.31590, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    WetFloor                                                 WetFloor, Version=1.2.5.14166, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Native modules                                               291
    PaintDotNet.exe                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.exe, version=4.300.7894.40357
    ntdll.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll, version=10.0.19041.1023 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    KERNEL32.DLL                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1151 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    KERNELBASE.dll                                           C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll, version=10.0.19041.1151 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    USER32.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    win32u.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll, version=10.0.19041.1151 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    GDI32.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll, version=10.0.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    gdi32full.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll, version=10.0.19041.1110 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    msvcp_win.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll, version=10.0.19041.789 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    ucrtbase.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll, version=10.0.19041.789 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    SHELL32.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll, version=10.0.19041.964 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    ADVAPI32.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\ADVAPI32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    msvcrt.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll, version=7.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    sechost.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    RPCRT4.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    IMM32.DLL                                                C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.DLL, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    hostfxr.dll                                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\hostfxr.dll, version=5,0,921,35908 @Commit: 208e377a5329ad6eb1db5e5fb9d4590fa50beadd
    hostpolicy.dll                                           C:\Program Files\paint.net\hostpolicy.dll, version=5,0,921,35908 @Commit: 208e377a5329ad6eb1db5e5fb9d4590fa50beadd
    coreclr.dll                                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\coreclr.dll, version=5,0,921,35908 @Commit: 208e377a5329ad6eb1db5e5fb9d4590fa50beadd
    ole32.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    combase.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    OLEAUT32.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll, version=10.0.19041.985 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    bcryptPrimitives.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll, version=10.0.19041.1023 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Private.CoreLib.dll                               C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Private.CoreLib.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    clrjit.dll                                               C:\Program Files\paint.net\clrjit.dll, version=5,0,921,35908 @Commit: 208e377a5329ad6eb1db5e5fb9d4590fa50beadd
    kernel.appcore.dll                                       C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\kernel.appcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    paintdotnet.dll                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\paintdotnet.dll, version=4.300.7894.40357
    System.Runtime.dll                                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Runtime.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    uxtheme.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Windows.Forms.dll                                 C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Windows.Forms.dll, version=5.0.921.36302
    PaintDotNet.Base.dll                                     C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Base.dll, version=4.300.7894.40357
    icu.dll                                                  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\icu.dll, version=64, 2, 0, 0 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Collections.Concurrent.dll                        C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Collections.Concurrent.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Collections.dll                                   C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Collections.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll, version=4.300.7894.40357
    System.Diagnostics.Process.dll                           C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Diagnostics.Process.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation.dll    C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.IO.FileSystem.dll                                 C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.IO.FileSystem.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    vcruntime140.dll                                         C:\Program Files\paint.net\vcruntime140.dll, version=14.29.30133.0 built by: vcwrkspc
    vcruntime140_1.dll                                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\vcruntime140_1.dll, version=14.29.30133.0 built by: vcwrkspc
    msvcp140.dll                                             C:\Program Files\paint.net\msvcp140.dll, version=14.29.30133.0 built by: vcwrkspc
    msvcp140_1.dll                                           C:\Program Files\paint.net\msvcp140_1.dll, version=14.29.30133.0 built by: vcwrkspc
    msvcp140_2.dll                                           C:\Program Files\paint.net\msvcp140_2.dll, version=14.29.30133.0 built by: vcwrkspc
    msvcp140_codecvt_ids.dll                                 C:\Program Files\paint.net\msvcp140_codecvt_ids.dll, version=14.29.30133.0 built by: vcwrkspc
    vcomp140.dll                                             C:\Program Files\paint.net\vcomp140.dll, version=14.29.30133.0 built by: vcwrkspc
    ijwhost.dll                                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\ijwhost.dll, version=5,0,921,35908 @Commit: 208e377a5329ad6eb1db5e5fb9d4590fa50beadd
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll                   C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll, version=4.300.7894.40357
    PROPSYS.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PROPSYS.dll, version=7.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    gdiplus.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.19041.1151_none_91a40286cc884949\gdiplus.dll, version=10.0.19041.1151 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    WindowsCodecs.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WindowsCodecs.dll, version=10.0.19041.1151 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    bcrypt.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcrypt.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Threading.dll                                     C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Threading.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Runtime.Extensions.dll                            C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Runtime.Extensions.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC.dll              C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Collections.NonGeneric.dll                        C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Collections.NonGeneric.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Runtime.Intrinsics.dll                            C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Runtime.Intrinsics.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    windows.storage.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\windows.storage.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Wldp.dll                                                 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Wldp.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    SHCORE.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHCORE.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    shlwapi.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\shlwapi.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Memory.dll                                        C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Memory.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    PaintDotNet.Core.dll                                     C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Core.dll, version=4.300.7894.40357
    System.Private.Uri.dll                                   C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Private.Uri.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.ComponentModel.Primitives.dll                     C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.ComponentModel.Primitives.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Windows.Forms.Primitives.dll                      C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Windows.Forms.Primitives.dll, version=5.0.921.36302
    WindowsBase.dll                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\WindowsBase.dll, version=5.0.921.36504
    System.Drawing.Primitives.dll                            C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Drawing.Primitives.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.dll                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Threading.Thread.dll                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Threading.Thread.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll                           C:\Program Files\paint.net\Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Text.Encoding.CodePages.dll                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Text.Encoding.CodePages.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    PaintDotNet.Resources.dll                                C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll, version=4.300.7894.40357
    System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.dll            C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.dll, version=5.0.20.51904
    System.ObjectModel.dll                                   C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.ObjectModel.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    PaintDotNet.Data.dll                                     C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Data.dll, version=4.300.7894.40357
    System.Collections.Specialized.dll                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Collections.Specialized.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    PaintDotNet.Framework.dll                                C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Framework.dll, version=4.300.7894.40357
    Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.dll                         C:\Program Files\paint.net\Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.dll, version=5.0.20.51904
    System.Private.Xml.dll                                   C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Private.Xml.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Linq.dll                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Linq.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Net.WebClient.dll                                 C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Net.WebClient.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms.dll              C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync.dll                C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Drawing.Common.dll                                C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Drawing.Common.dll, version=5.0.421.11614
    Microsoft.Win32.Registry.dll                             C:\Program Files\paint.net\Microsoft.Win32.Registry.dll, version=5.0.20.51904
    PresentationNative_cor3.dll                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\PresentationNative_cor3.dll, version=5,0,921,36504 @Commit: db38a8977720c3cfdb5c542c4051d0887adf62fd
    PresentationFramework.dll                                C:\Program Files\paint.net\PresentationFramework.dll, version=5.0.921.36504
    netstandard.dll                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\netstandard.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.dll                  C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Security.Principal.Windows.dll                    C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Security.Principal.Windows.dll, version=5.0.20.51904
    System.ComponentModel.dll                                C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.ComponentModel.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Security.Claims.dll                               C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Security.Claims.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Xaml.dll                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Xaml.dll, version=5.0.921.36504
    System.Text.Encoding.Extensions.dll                      C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Text.Encoding.Extensions.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    MSCTF.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    PresentationCore.dll                                     C:\Program Files\paint.net\PresentationCore.dll, version=5.0.921.36504
    DirectWriteForwarder.dll                                 C:\Program Files\paint.net\DirectWriteForwarder.dll, version=5,0,921,36504 @Commit: 494815295bf80b1e4610dc821b59ed0d50e92601
    System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.dll                   C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    PaintDotNet.Effects.dll                                  C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll, version=4.300.7894.40357
    Accessibility.dll                                        C:\Program Files\paint.net\Accessibility.dll, version=5.0.921.36302
    System.Collections.Immutable.dll                         C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Collections.Immutable.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Threading.ThreadPool.dll                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Threading.ThreadPool.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    mscorlib.dll                                             C:\Program Files\paint.net\mscorlib.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    dxgi.dll                                                 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll, version=10.0.19041.964 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll                             C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    dwrite.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwrite.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Security.Principal.dll                            C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Security.Principal.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.IO.Packaging.dll                                  C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.IO.Packaging.dll, version=5.0.20.51904
    System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.dll              C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe.dll               C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.CodeDom.dll                                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.CodeDom.dll, version=5.0.20.51904
    profapi.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\profapi.dll, version=10.0.19041.844 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    clbcatq.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll, version=2001.12.10941.16384 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    UIAnimation.dll                                          C:\WINDOWS\System32\UIAnimation.dll, version=10.0.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    version.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\version.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    comctl32.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.19041.1110_none_60b5254171f9507e\comctl32.dll, version=6.10 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Runtime.Loader.dll                                C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Runtime.Loader.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    ImAGIF.FileType.dll                                      C:\Program Files\paint.net\FileTypes\ImAGIF.FileType.dll, version=0.13.0.21358
    ImPS,EPS,AI.Open.FileType.dll                            C:\Program Files\paint.net\FileTypes\ImPS,EPS,AI.Open.FileType.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    OptionBasedLibrary v0.6.dll                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\FileTypes\OptionBasedLibrary v0.6.dll, version=0.5.0.0
    RAWFile.dll                                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\FileTypes\RAWFile.dll, version=1.0.5.1
    Resize_xBRZ.dll                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\FileTypes\Resize_xBRZ.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    SvgFileType.dll                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\FileTypes\SvgFileType.dll, version=1.0.3
    System.Drawing.dll                                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Drawing.dll, version=5.0.921.36302
    System.dll                                               C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Core.dll                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Core.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    mfplat.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mfplat.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    cfgmgr32.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1151 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    RTWorkQ.DLL                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RTWorkQ.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Xml.dll                                           C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Xml.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    CompPkgSup.DLL                                           C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CompPkgSup.DLL, version=10.0.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    DdsFileTypePlus.dll                                      C:\Program Files\paint.net\Bundled\DDSFileTypePlus\DdsFileTypePlus.dll, version=1.10.10.0
    AvifFileType.dll                                         C:\Program Files\paint.net\Bundled\AvifFileType\AvifFileType.dll, version=1.1.15.0
    TextShaping.dll                                          C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\TextShaping.dll, version=
    WebPFileType.dll                                         C:\Program Files\paint.net\Bundled\WebPFileType\WebPFileType.dll, version=1.3.6.0
    System.Buffers.dll                                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Buffers.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    WinTypes.dll                                             C:\Windows\System32\WinTypes.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    UIAutomationCore.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UIAutomationCore.dll, version=7.2.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    vlmshlp.dll                                              C:\Users\14152\Desktop\VOLUMOUSE\volumouse-x64\vlmshlp.dll, version=2.03
    sxs.dll                                                  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sxs.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    oleacc.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\oleacc.dll, version=7.2.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    d2d1.dll                                                 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d2d1.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    wtsapi32.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wtsapi32.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    WINSTA.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSTA.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    d3d11.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll, version=10.0.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    D3D10Warp.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\D3D10Warp.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    dxcore.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    dwmapi.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwmapi.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    dataexchange.dll                                         C:\WINDOWS\system32\dataexchange.dll, version=10.0.19041.1151 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    dcomp.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\system32\dcomp.dll, version=10.0.19041.1023 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    twinapi.appcore.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\system32\twinapi.appcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    textinputframework.dll                                   C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\textinputframework.dll, version=10.0.19041.1151 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    CoreUIComponents.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\System32\CoreUIComponents.dll, version=10.0.19041.546
    CoreMessaging.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\System32\CoreMessaging.dll, version=10.0.19041.746
    WS2_32.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1081 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    ntmarta.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    powrprof.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\powrprof.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    UMPDC.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UMPDC.dll, version=
    System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Private.Xml.Linq.dll                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Private.Xml.Linq.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Numerics.Vectors.dll                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Numerics.Vectors.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    winmm.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winmm.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    policymanager.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\policymanager.dll, version=10.0.19041.1151 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    msvcp110_win.dll                                         C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msvcp110_win.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.dll                      C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    explorerframe.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\system32\explorerframe.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    igd10iumd64.dll                                          C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igd10iumd64.dll, version=10.18.10.4425
    ncrypt.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ncrypt.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    NTASN1.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\NTASN1.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    igdusc64.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igdusc64.dll, version=10.18.10.4425
    System.Diagnostics.Tracing.dll                           C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Diagnostics.Tracing.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    AA's_Assistant.dll                                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\AA's_Assistant.dll, version=1.1.4329.33034
    Advanced_Kaleidoscope.dll                                C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Advanced_Kaleidoscope.dll, version=1.0.7194.37638
    Align Object.dll                                         C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Align Object.dll, version=1.0.1.9
    Alpha-Displacement Mask.dll                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Alpha-Displacement Mask.dll, version=1.4.1.1
    AlphaBlur.dll                                            C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\AlphaBlur.dll, version=2.0.0.0
    AlphaThreshold.dll                                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\AlphaThreshold.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    Alpha_to_255.dll                                         C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Alpha_to_255.dll, version=1.0.4452.22782
    ArtyThing.dll                                            C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\ArtyThing.dll, version=1.0.5.0
    AlphaToDots.dll                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\AlphaToDots.dll, version=1.0.4675.19955
    ChopUp.dll                                               C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\ChopUp.dll, version=1.2.0.0
    OptionBasedLibrary v0.4.dll                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\OptionBasedLibrary v0.4.dll, version=0.3.0.0
    BasicAntialias11.dll                                     C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\BasicAntialias11.dll, version=0.0.0.0
    ClampedGaussianBlur.dll                                  C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\ClampedGaussianBlur.dll, version=2.0.0.0
    ClipDisplaceAA.dll                                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\ClipDisplaceAA.dll, version=1.2.4.0
    CodeLab.dll                                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\CodeLab.dll, version=6.0.7481.36627
    ClipWarpNew.dll                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\ClipWarpNew.dll, version=1.0.1.0
    Color_Magic.dll                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Color_Magic.dll, version=1.0.7186.9639
    CircularText.dll                                         C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\CircularText.dll, version=2.0.1.0
    ContentAwareFill.dll                                     C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\ContentAwareFill.dll, version=1.4.3.0
    OptionBasedLibrary v0.7.9.dll                            C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\OptionBasedLibrary v0.7.9.dll, version=0.7.9.1561
    Copy Selection Bounding Box.dll                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Copy Selection Bounding Box.dll, version=1.0.7837.1417
    Diffusion.dll                                            C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Diffusion.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    Dissolve.dll                                             C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Dissolve.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    DistortThis.dll                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\DistortThis.dll, version=2.9.0.0
    Droste.dll                                               C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Droste.dll, version=1.1.0.0
    Dryad.dll                                                C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Dryad.dll, version=1.0.2.0
    CreativeTextPro.dll                                      C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\CreativeTextPro.dll, version=1.1.7358.34307
    Mono.Cecil.dll                                           C:\Program Files\paint.net\Mono.Cecil.dll, version=0.11.4.0
    Flip.dll                                                 C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Flip.dll, version=4.6.7358.36953
    CustomBrushesMini.dll                                    C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\CustomBrushesMini.dll, version=2.2.5286.39584
    Flourish.dll                                             C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Flourish.dll, version=1.0.3.0
    FurBlur.dll                                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\FurBlur.dll, version=1.0.1.0
    Gradient Mapping.dll                                     C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Gradient Mapping.dll, version=4.0.6547.33963
    DHShapeMaker.dll                                         C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\DHShapeMaker.dll, version=1.7.0.1
    GradientBlur.dll                                         C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\GradientBlur.dll, version=1.2.5.0
    Gravity.dll                                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Gravity.dll, version=1.2.5.0
    Gradual Stripes.dll                                      C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Gradual Stripes.dll, version=2.0.6609.35577
    Grid Warp.dll                                            C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Grid Warp.dll, version=4.0.6544.34496
    GridMaker.dll                                            C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\GridMaker.dll, version=5.2.5.0
    GridCheckerboard.dll                                     C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\GridCheckerboard.dll, version=4.5.6828.36789
    HexaGrid.dll                                             C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\HexaGrid.dll, version=4.1.0.0
    GridGrad.dll                                             C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\GridGrad.dll, version=1.0.4172.25342
    ImageDistortion.dll                                      C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\ImageDistortion.dll, version=1.0.3.0
    Jitter.dll                                               C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Jitter.dll, version=4.0.4642.26986
    Kill Color Keeper.dll                                    C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Kill Color Keeper.dll, version=1.0.6641.13453
    Landscape.dll                                            C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Landscape.dll, version=4.6.7358.37463
    Liquify.dll                                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Liquify.dll, version=4.0.5873.25113
    Metallize.dll                                            C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Metallize.dll, version=1.2.4415.32969
    InvertAlpha.dll                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\InvertAlpha.dll, version=1.0.3040.33378
    ObjectTools.dll                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\ObjectTools.dll, version=5.0.7502.21624
    System.Security.Cryptography.Primitives.dll              C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Security.Cryptography.Primitives.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    amsi.dll                                                 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\amsi.dll, version=10.0.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    USERENV.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USERENV.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    MpOav.dll                                                C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform\4.18.2107.4-0\MpOav.dll, version=4.18.2107.4 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    MPCLIENT.DLL                                             C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform\4.18.2107.4-0\MPCLIENT.DLL, version=4.18.2107.4 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    gpapi.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gpapi.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Outline.dll                                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Outline.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    Overliner.dll                                            C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Overliner.dll, version=1.2.5.0
    Paneling.dll                                             C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Paneling.dll, version=1.2.5.0
    System.Xml.Linq.dll                                      C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Xml.Linq.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Xml.XDocument.dll                                 C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Xml.XDocument.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    PasteAlpha.dll                                           C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\PasteAlpha.dll, version=4.6.7358.38804
    Pixelate+.dll                                            C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Pixelate+.dll, version=4.0.4642.26940
    Polar.dll                                                C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Polar.dll, version=1.2.5.0
    System.Numerics.dll                                      C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Numerics.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Runtime.Numerics.dll                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Runtime.Numerics.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    PoniesPlus.dll                                           C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\PoniesPlus.dll, version=1.0.3969.24952
    Popcorn Fractal.dll                                      C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Popcorn Fractal.dll, version=1.0.7605.20084
    pxEexpansion.dll                                         C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\pxEexpansion.dll, version=1.0.4437.36287
    QuadrilateralCorrection.dll                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\QuadrilateralCorrection.dll, version=1.3.0.0
    Random Shape Fill.dll                                    C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Random Shape Fill.dll, version=4.0.4642.26910
    RectangleToArchimedeanSpiral.dll                         C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\RectangleToArchimedeanSpiral.dll, version=1.0.7623.289
    SelectionTools.dll                                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\SelectionTools.dll, version=5.0.7502.22140
    System.Design.dll                                        C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Design.dll, version=5.0.921.36302
    System.Windows.Forms.Design.dll                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Windows.Forms.Design.dll, version=5.0.921.36302
    Shape3D.dll                                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Shape3D.dll, version=1.2.6.3
    silhouetteplus.dll                                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\silhouetteplus.dll, version=1.1.3131.17586
    SinWaves.dll                                             C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\SinWaves.dll, version=1.2.5.0
    Slinky.dll                                               C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Slinky.dll, version=1.0.1.0
    Smudge.dll                                               C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Smudge.dll, version=4.0.5873.25097
    EOEffects.dll                                            C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\EOEffects.dll, version=1.10.16.12
    Spherical_Bulge.dll                                      C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Spherical_Bulge.dll, version=1.0.7224.336
    Spiral.dll                                               C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Spiral.dll, version=1.2.5.0
    SpotCenter.dll                                           C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\SpotCenter.dll, version=1.2.0.0
    TextDistortion.dll                                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\TextDistortion.dll, version=1.3.0.0
    Stitch.dll                                               C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Stitch.dll, version=4.0.4642.26808
    Table.dll                                                C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Table.dll, version=1.1.5847.38905
    trail3d.dll                                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\trail3d.dll, version=1.0.3902.32071
    Transparency.dll                                         C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Transparency.dll, version=4.6.7358.39871
    TRsThirdDimension.dll                                    C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\TRsThirdDimension.dll, version=1.7.13.38717
    TransparentToTransparentWhite.dll                        C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\TransparentToTransparentWhite.dll, version=1.0.6963.30396
    TRsAlphaCutter.dll                                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\TRsAlphaCutter.dll, version=3.0.4.0
    TubeOblique.dll                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\TubeOblique.dll, version=1.2.5.0
    System.IO.Compression.dll                                C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.IO.Compression.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    TwistZ.dll                                               C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\TwistZ.dll, version=1.2.5.0
    TRsMonolithic.dll                                        C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\TRsMonolithic.dll, version=1.0.6.24412
    TGMagnitude.dll                                          C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\TGMagnitude.dll, version=1.0.2.0
    Volutes.dll                                              C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Volutes.dll, version=1.3.5.0
    TRsMorpher.dll                                           C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\TRsMorpher.dll, version=1.1.10.8959
    Trace.dll                                                C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Trace.dll, version=1.0.7198.41170
    Trail.dll                                                C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Trail.dll, version=4.0.4642.26791
    TRsPasteWarp.dll                                         C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\TRsPasteWarp.dll, version=1.0.0.0
    WaterReflection.dll                                      C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\WaterReflection.dll, version=1.2.5.0
    TRsPixelSharp.dll                                        C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\TRsPixelSharp.dll, version=2.0.5467.31590
    WetFloor.dll                                             C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\WetFloor.dll, version=1.2.5.0
    clrcompression.dll                                       C:\Program Files\paint.net\clrcompression.dll, version=42,42,42,42424 @Commit: 208e377a5329ad6eb1db5e5fb9d4590fa50beadd
    SetupApi.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\SetupApi.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    DEVOBJ.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DEVOBJ.dll, version=10.0.19041.1151 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    WINTRUST.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.dll, version=10.0.19041.1151 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    CRYPT32.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    MSASN1.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSASN1.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    psapi.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\System32\psapi.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    PresentationFramework-SystemXmlLinq.dll                  C:\Program Files\paint.net\PresentationFramework-SystemXmlLinq.dll, version=5.0.921.36504
    Microsoft.DiaSymReader.Native.amd64.dll                  C:\Program Files\paint.net\Microsoft.DiaSymReader.Native.amd64.dll, version=14.12.25830.2 built by: VCTOOLSD15ULDR
    System.Diagnostics.StackTrace.dll                        C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Diagnostics.StackTrace.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    System.Reflection.Metadata.dll                           C:\Program Files\paint.net\System.Reflection.Metadata.dll, version=5.0.921.35908
    K4os.Compression.LZ4.dll                                 C:\Program Files\paint.net\K4os.Compression.LZ4.dll, version=1.2.6
    Microsoft.Toolkit.HighPerformance.dll                    C:\Program Files\paint.net\Microsoft.Toolkit.HighPerformance.dll, version=7.0.2.1

• Upvote 1

vlmshlp.dll                                              C:\Users\14152\Desktop\VOLUMOUSE\volumouse-x64\vlmshlp.dll, version=2.03

Just a blind guess, but try disabling/exiting VOLUMOUSE, exit PDN, start up PDN again, and see what happens

Injected DLLs are always causing weird stuff. I don't see how this could be the culprit, but you never know.

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

2 hours ago, Rick Brewster said:

Just a blind guess, but try disabling/exiting VOLUMOUSE, exit PDN, start up PDN again, and see what happens

Made no difference.

@ardneh are you using File->New to create the image, or are you using a template file? (like the ol' trick for "I want to set the default canvas size to something else")

I seem to be getting different results if I fill areas with transparent white, so I think I may have found a repro. And I'm not even sure what's going on with those black stripes on the sides, they're not supposed to be there.

image.png

• Upvote 1

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

@ardneh Good news, I've fixed the code. You definitely found an interesting bug! My shuffle mask for the pshufb instruction (aka _mm_shuffle_epi8, aka Ssse3.Shuffle) was using 0's instead of 0x80 in the bytes used to tell the CPU to "fill the destination byte with zero". So instead it was copying the lowest byte (which is what 0 means in this context) from the source vector (which is 4 pixels wide). Also explains the weird black stripes in my screenshot.

For now you can work around this by using a transparent layer that's filled with transparent black instead of transparent white. That will eliminate the problem because the results will be equivalent.

• Upvote 3
  • You're a Smart Cookie! 1

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

17 hours ago, Antonio Rodríguez said:

I agree that SCD is desirable in the cases where file corruption prevents paint.net from opening. But it will not eliminate those scenarios. In an SCD setup, the files in the private copy of the .NET Framework can get corrupted as well, which would create the same trouble. It just would be "easier" to fix for inexperienced users: just reinstall the apparent culprit (paint.net in this case), instead of the runtime that contains the broken DLL (.NET Framework).

The biggest problem with space is not the installer's size, but the installed application's disk footprint. In my 8.25 TB system (240 GB SSD plus two 4 TB hard drives) it isn't a problem at all, but, even today, they sell many laptops and tablets with just 128 or 256 GB of disk space where you have to fit Windows, applications and data. 7-Zip would make the download smaller, and I'd love to see it in everybody's computer - just as paint.net, it's fast, free and powerful. In fact, I put both 7-Zip and paint.net in all my friends' computers! But somehow many people prefer to use (unpaid) WinRAR or WinZip. Go figure...

Anyway, I digress. I agree that an SCD installer would solve problems and free some of your time. But how much trouble is offering both options? I have no experience with recent versions of Visual Studio (I switched to web development about 10 years ago after 15 years developing commercial Windows applications and, yes, dealing with DLL corruption on customers' systems), and I'm not up to date with the recent advances, so bear with me. How much time/effort would it take to create both SCD and traditional installers? Is it even possible without having to maintain two different Visual Studio solutions? If possible, can both builds be automated to save you time?

Of course it won't eliminate all troubleshooting scenarios, you can't guard against cosmic rays or bad memory or corrupt disks (I had my C drive, a brand new Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, bork itself just a few weeks ago, thankfully I was able to recover just fine, not much was damaged and everything was backed up anyway). It does massively simplify this though. "Run paintdotnet:/repair, now you're good to go" is waaaaaaaaay easier then, "okay well open an admin command prompt by going to Start->Run, type cmd, then press Ctrl+Shift+Enter, then type this magic wizard command sfc /scannow, then cross your fingers and hope it fixes things or that you can decipher whatever it says, etc. etc." BTW you don't have to reinstall PDN to fix it, you just run the repair thing.

If someone only has a 128GB disk then I'm still not seeing how PDN 4.3's install size is a problem. Paint.NET also does not have the goal of being runnable on all systems, no matter the CPU, GPU, RAM, or available disk space. At some point I have to draw a line, or the user has to realize they have a PC that just isn't very useful or at least not suited for certain tasks. And 200MB is well within a 64GB disk's capacity, and a more than reasonable cost for an app like Paint.NET. And if you don't have 200MB of disk space then you're going to have a lot of other problems anyway.

I can tell you exactly how much trouble it is to be able to build all flavors (SCD vs FDD, ZIP, MSI, Installer EXE, APPX, x86/x64/arm64, selective crossgen/ReadyToRun, etc.): AN ENORMOUS AMOUNT. I know this because I've already done it. My packaging system is completely custom, from the ground up, for building all of these, it's fully automated, and it's taken me the last 3 months to get everything stitched together and running reliably. Whether I distribute FDD or SCD is a policy decision at this point, not so much an engineering one. It does add a lot of overhead to my publishing process to have more and more packages to validate, upload, write up notes for, make sure I get the URLs correct everywhere, etc. It's an already complicated process that takes quite a bit of time, it's easy to mess up a step along the way, and I'm not willing to add even more convolution, overhead, and risk for the sake of 1 person with a hypothetical concern. As usual, changes to policy will be dictated by feedback from users (plural, not just 1) here on the forum or via e-mail, twitter, etc.

• Upvote 1

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

3 minutes ago, DrewDale said:

Will this be available eventually for us store users of pdn ?

Yes, once the release is finalized it will be published for all users, not just those with the Classic release that have "Also check for betas" enabled.

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Tool: Magic Wand

Flood Mode: Contiguous

Tolerance: 0%

Sampling: Image

Doing this crashes PDN 4.3 7894 initial and hotfix version.

App window simply disappears and no crash log generated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, _koh_ said:

Tool: Magic Wand

Flood Mode: Contiguous

Tolerance: 0%

Sampling: Image

Doing this crashes PDN 4.3 7894 initial and hotfix version.

App window simply disappears and no crash log generated.

Thanks, I'll get that fixed. I was able to reproduce that very easily.

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

@Rick BrewsterAre you aware this plugin set now fails to load? 

Perhaps the forum needs a dedicated thread to report the status of all known plugins that fail in the beta. You keep creating new threads for each fix, and I'm not sure if I am repeating myself.

PaintNetSignature.png.6bca4e07f5d738b2436f83d0ce1b876f.png

Yup, and I submitted a fix on GitHub to @Bruce Bowyer-Smyth. I expect he'll release an update soon, or along with the final 4.3 release.

As for creating a separate thread, sure, let's try it. Go ahead and create it :)

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

45 minutes ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

Codelab 6.1 upon opening....

At least it doesn't cause paint.net to crash.

We have CodeLab mostly working in paint.net v4.3.  Just a few small items to finish up.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

I thought that was the case. I wondered if I had missed an update somewhere.