How to inversed circularly?

Hello & welcome @arar

1. Activate the Ellipse Selection tool :EllipseSelectTool:
  2. Drag out the first circle (which would be the entire face of the 'moon'): Pro-Tip: hold down the SHIFT key to keep the selection circular.
  3. Hold down the Alt key and drag out another circle, overlapping the first, and not covering the crescent you want to be left with.
  4. Press Ctrl + Shift + X to crop to the selection. 
  5. Alternative to 4: press Ctrl + C to copy the crescent for pasting elsewhere.

REF for step 3: https://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/SelectionTools.html#15

Edit: re-reading your question - I might have got your intent incorrect. If the above doesn't do what you want, try using the right mouse button with step 3 (Intersect mode = Alt + Right Mouse Button). This will leave you with the portion of the two selections which overlap.

1 hour ago, arar said:

for example to make the selection circle with the same radius and with the same center x axis position?

1.  To make a circle of a size you want to repeat, you need to watch the left hand, bottom side of the canvas:

exact-circle.png

2.  If you want the circle to use as a template, make a circle an save it as .png, which can later be uploaded to a new layer :)

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.