Wacom Intuos Pro tablet

I guess 6 years ago, I got a Wacom Intuos Pro Wireless. I tried to use it in paint.net but it wasn't working properly (same with gimp and inkscape)(Win 7). After a short while the tablet found its rest somewhere in the cellar. Yesterday I got it again in my hands (searching for something different) and thought I should give it a try.

After loading the battery and installing drivers it worked immediately on Win 10. The functionality in paint.net is limited (as we know) but the drawing is smooth. Win 10 offers hand writing for different kind of applications and the the detection rate is quite good for me.

Really surprised that the battery survived 6 years without loading. Not so surprised that it works much better now in paint.net 😉

Let's hope that Rick finds some time to implement pressure sensitivity in the future.

• Like 2

midoras signature.gif

21 minutes ago, Pixey said:

I know I couldn't switch to a tablet now after all the years using my mouse - I tried once and gave up 😬

I'm so used to a trackpad that I really have issues if I'm forced to use a mouse...

midoras signature.gif