Jump to content

Plugin for Lens Warp??? - Paintnet / Photo Newbie

Recommended Posts

I recently purchased Paint.net.  In the past I used the free version and I believe I had a plugin that would correct the bend or warp or whatever you call it that is created in a some photos.  Does anyone know if this is available and where I can obtain it again?




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...