Print Problem of image created and printed from paint.net program

I created an image 7.5 x 10.5 inches [actually a form] and then tried to print it in paint.net to Canon 495 series printer.  It always printed it before I downloaded and installed the newest edition of paint.net.  It only prints half of the page and then ejects the page with the image half done.

Then, I tried to uninstall and reinstall paint.net with all registery references deleted and reinstalled via a program that does that.  I rebooted the computer. Checked everything for viruses. Uninstalled printer drivers and related programs and reinstalled them with all their registery references.  Nothing helped.

Then, I created a test image 7.5 x 10.5 in paint.net and was able to save it, load it into any of the following programs and print it out in full with the whole page printed just fine.

Gimp, Phoxo, FireAplaca64, InfranView64, LazPaint, PhotoPadImage Editor, Window Paint.  However, Paint.net would only print 1/2 the page. 

As I like Paint.net how do I fix this print problem?

• 3 weeks later...