Not printing the entire image in Version 4.2.15

I am experiencing the same problem.  I actually updated Windows an hour before I used Paint.net so it is not an update issue for me.  Please let me know when the issue is resolved.  Middle of some prints on 8 1/2 x 11 are missing (files I have used in the past with no problems) and a new file today also 8 1/2 x11 are totally blank.

16 minutes ago, emnola said:

I actually updated Windows an hour before I used Paint.net so it is not an update issue for me.

It actually probably is.  Windows Updates is what causes the problem.

Be sure to follow the instructions by clicking the orange bar above.

I did follow the instructions and click on the orange bar.  That is how I found out it was identified as a windows update possible issue.  It showed that I am up to date with Windows and there are no updates available.  I understand that updates can cause the problem, I'm just asking to be notified when the problem is resolved.

3 minutes ago, emnola said:

I'm just asking to be notified when the problem is resolved.

But how should someone in this forum know what will work in your case. MS has to resolve the issue. So why not asking them to notify you?

The issue also depends on so many things. Some users never had an issue with printing.

For some KB5001649 solved the issue now. But you have to check it out. If it doesn't work you have to be patient and install updates regularly.

midoras signature.gif