Cakie67's Gallery ~ Cascading Glass Etched Floral

Cakie67

On 3/28/2021 at 9:05 PM, Red ochre said:

Love the leaves on the rose!

Well done for getting your gallery started... it is difficult and confusing... well, I still find it so!

As for finding sites and 'threads' you've uploaded images to - try to get used to using 'bookmarks'/'favourites' in your internet browser to get back to those 'pages'.

It seems complicated and frustrating now but you'll pick it up!

So Pixey, does this mean I don't have to " start a new Thread in Pictorium " each time I want to add a new image? Thanks for the video it does help. Sorry i am such a  "doid" I was always a slow learner, but when I got it under control  I will be  off and running... so be assured Pixey,... one day I will master this forum thing! LOL. there is always Hope. Got it! I wrote  all your info down. You are the Best! I appreciate your time, and Patience. You are such a nice person. ! You Red Ochre and Manc.  Your all so very kind and helpful.

and Oh Red Ochre the leaves in the kaleidoscope Dream flower are real, I took the picture of them myself. ( sorry I could not find the way to add this to your comment).🤪

Edited by Cakie67
  • Hugs 1

• Cakie67 changed the title to Cakie67's Gallery ~ Cascading Glass Etched Floral
2 hours ago, Cakie67 said:

So Pixey, does this mean I don't have to " start a new Thread in Pictorium

Yes, exactly @Cakie67.  You just come back here and add your new image and then edit the title on the first page.  I see you have already edited the title today.  Well done!  You will get there.  Later on, if you want all of your images together on the first page, we can show you how ...... but it's a bit fiddly.

Do you want your latest doggie image moved here?  I can fix that for you if you'd like :)

• Hugs 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

9 hours ago, Pixey said:

Yes, exactly @Cakie67.  You just come back here and add your new image and then edit the title on the first page.  I see you have already edited the title today.  Well done!  You will get there.  Later on, if you want all of your images together on the first page, we can show you how ...... but it's a bit fiddly.

Do you want your latest doggie image moved here?  I can fix that for you if you'd like :)

Oh what would I do without you! I tried to post a new one as your video showed,was doing ok but got stuck at the edit part😟.

So yes you can do Dixie Mae...and with a 100 thank yous!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cakie67 said:

Oh what would I do without you! I tried to post a new one as your video showed,was doing ok but got stuck at the edit part

I moved your Doggie @Cakie67 into here.  It's on Page 1 now.

A couple of things:

1.  I notice that you posted your doggie straight into the forum from your computer.  Please remember that if you don't store your images on another host site, you will

run out of space on this Paint.net site.

2. If you want to post a new image, don't use the Edit to start with.  First add your image to the Reply area, like below this post of mine.  Then you can go to Edit to

change the Title to the new image.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 3 months later...