Cakie67's Gallery ~ Cascading Glass Etched Floral

Cakie67

This  horse profile was in my clipart Microsoft Word. it was a tiny clipart stamp.( that would be the abstract horse below). To make Featherwind, I used Paint.net  to remove all teh background and make a .png image of the horse, Blu effects, I changed the color of the horse using  Adjustments and  Effects.  i took pictures of feathers  ,some free on internet and some I actually took pictures of and used Paint to make them .png. then I made native American  artifacts,  and made the mane with furblur, and lines  and reshaped them into a string of mane. I took a picture of a real Horses eye and  took out all the background and used  it make Featherwind more realistic. The background for this picture I took a picture of Native American blanket and a  rock texture and used  effects, Blend Mode Plus ,then I took the .png image of Featherwind and postioned him on the background and thus Featherwind  came to be. Hope you all like it.

Featherwind's Heritage II.jpg

Abstract horse  profile.jpeg

Edited by Cakie67
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Cakie67 said:

Thanks Manc. I am no where as gifted as you all are.  You people are really tallented.

I respectfully disagree @Cakie67 . Yes it is true many here are very talented but so are you! Wow, that horse image with the feathers is amazing. It reminds me of Bev Doolittle. She does a lot of Native American art.

• Hugs 1

Click HERE to see my Pictorium of images I have worked on.

lMbNWe.png

You were once wild here. Don't let them tame you.

~ Isadora Duncan

Wow @Cakie67 that is absolutely beautiful 👍 Featherwind just jumps off the page.  Fantastic coloring and placement of the textures.  You get an A+ :star:

• Hugs 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

On 3/16/2021 at 7:31 PM, Cakie67 said:

Thanks Manc. I am no where as gifted as you all are.  You people are really tallented.

Hi @Cakie67

I agree with all of the above.

Don't put yourself down.

It's a great image. Well done.😉

Edited by Manc

me.png             

Oh thank you Pixey. I appreciate  your warm words. Glad you Like it.  And Ladybug, I've not had the pleasure of meeting you. So thank you for  liking my picture.and for you kind words too. I have made a few Native American  designs. For from my mother and her grandmother we are Cherokee. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Cakie67 said:

PS.  in case you noticed, I cannot text well, spell well, and a lot of times I get my spelling backwards. ( I am dyslexic )🤪

Who cares? There are several non-native English speakers here in the forum (like me). We like to see your art 🙂. Maybe create your own gallery or rename this topic.

• Like 1

midoras signature.gif

• Pixey changed the title to Cakie67's Gallery ~ Featherwind's Heritage.
  • 2 weeks later...

What a beautiful flower @Cakie67 🌻

I have combined this with your original Pictorium Thread, as we are only allowed one thread each.  You must add to this same thread each time please.  I will also edit your Title to show that you have a new image to share.  Next time you have something to add, just add it in the thread, then edit the Title to show the new title.

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• Pixey changed the title to Cakie67's Gallery ~ Kaleidoscope Dream.
8 hours ago, Pixey said:

I have combined this with your original Pictorium Thread, as we are only allowed one thread each.  You must add to this same thread each time please.  I will also edit your Title to show that you have a new image to share.  Next time you have something to add, just add it in the thread, then edit the Title to show the new title.

You are a "Peach ". Hey that is one thing I just cannot  find. How do I find my Pictorium to upload my  designs? And is there a limit to how many I can post? Also Pixey, I joined Imgur. I tried to copy one of my designs , copy the 7 digit number and then come to my Paint.net and do the thumbnail thing. It was a " no go" This is a Wholeeeeeeeeeee New learning Experience. I hope I don't wear you all out!

Love the leaves on the rose!

Well done for getting your gallery started... it is difficult and confusing... well, I still find it so!

As for finding sites and 'threads' you've uploaded images to - try to get used to using 'bookmarks'/'favourites' in your internet browser to get back to those 'pages'.

It seems complicated and frustrating now but you'll pick it up!

• Thanks 1

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

17 hours ago, Cakie67 said:

And is there a limit to how many I can post?

No limit, as long as you use Imgur or postimg to store the images :)

How do I find my Pictorium to upload my  designs?

Login to the forum and go to the Pictorium Area: 

Pictorium.png

When that's opened then look for your thread:

Cakies-Gallery.png

That is your very own Gallery, and you just open it up and post new things in there.

I tried to copy one of my designs , copy the 7 digit number and then come to my Paint.net and do the thumbnail thing. It was a " no go"

Make sure it is only 7 digits.  Open the box :    green-box.png

Then add the code:    Imgur-code.png

Then hit OK.  IF the code has 8 digits, drop off the last one.

• Hugs 1

30b8T8B.gif

21 hours ago, Red ochre said:

Love the leaves on the rose!

Well done for getting your gallery started... it is difficult and confusing... well, I still find it so!

As for finding sites and 'threads' you've uploaded images to - try to get used to using 'bookmarks'/'favourites' in your internet browser to get back to those 'pages'.

It seems complicated and frustrating now but you'll pick it up!

Thank you Red Ochre, I hope to learn it all .... someday! I cannot figure out why I am have such a hard time here I never had this much problem  before on other stuff.... but alas, ... I am gonna be 68 in july...😩

On 3/28/2021 at 9:15 AM, Pixey said:

Ok thanks Pixey, what did you  name it?

• Pixey changed the title to Cakie67's Gallery ~ Kaleidoscope Dream Flower.
14 hours ago, Cakie67 said:

Ok thanks Pixey, what did you  name it?

Here is a video for you so that each time you add a new image to your thread, you can re-name it in the Title so that others know you have a new image:

• Hugs 1

30b8T8B.gif

My oldest dog Dixie, she will be 16 this July ( that's  about 90 years old in our life span) She had her tail cut off due to a tennis size   ball groweth on her tail. She is doing ok for such an old lady. So I designed a picture of  using Paint.net . I used multiple effects.

Little Mz.Dixie Mae Relief.jpg

Edited by Cakie67
  • Like 4
  • Hugs 1