Jump to content

Envelope distort?

Recommended Posts

I've been looking for a plugin/effect like the Envelop distort photoshop -- I've seen a tutorial about bending words like the Netflix logo (so that the top remains flat but the bottom of the letters curve upward).  Does anyone have a suggestion on what I might use?  Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...