Some of Ed Harvey's Plugins and also the Distort This plugin not showing up

Ladybug

I have reinstalled the ed harvey plugins, tried them in the effects folder at the root directory of paint.net and also later in paint.net App Files/effects and some of his plugins won't show up. I even checked the February 2021 version of the plugin pdf and as far as I am understanding these plugins are still in effect so I am not sure why for example, Weave and Dither are not appearing in the Effects/Render menu. On an additional note the plugin Distort This is not showing up under Effects/Distort. Have also tired them in the directories mentioned above but yet nada. And I do delete it from one effects folder before putting in in another as well as having paint.net closed. Help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Click HERE to see my Pictorium of images I have worked on.

lMbNWe.png

You were once wild here. Don't let them tame you.

~ Isadora Duncan

This is what is there:

C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\CurtisBlack.Common.dll, version 1.0.3736.39220

Type: NearestNeighborCheckersRenderer
System.TypeLoadException: Method 'OnRender' in type 'NearestNeighborCheckersRenderer' from assembly 'CurtisBlack.Common, Version=1.0.3736.39220, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

Type: NoResizeCheckersRenderer
System.TypeLoadException: Method 'OnRender' in type 'NoResizeCheckersRenderer' from assembly 'CurtisBlack.Common, Version=1.0.3736.39220, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

Type: PaintDotNet.Rendering.Int32Size
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'PaintDotNet.Rendering.Int32Size' from assembly 'PaintDotNet.Base, Version=4.215.7694.37221, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Type: ResizeRotatedGridMultisamplingCheckersRenderer
System.TypeLoadException: Method 'OnRender' in type 'ResizeRotatedGridMultisamplingCheckersRenderer' from assembly 'CurtisBlack.Common, Version=1.0.3736.39220, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

Click HERE to see my Pictorium of images I have worked on.

lMbNWe.png

You were once wild here. Don't let them tame you.

~ Isadora Duncan