FoxesYummy's Gallery

FoxesYummy

Ordered from newest to oldest.

#8 - Super realistic Earth. I used the Shape3D plugin to render the layers into 3D. The water, land, clouds, cloud shadows, and atmosphere are all on separate layers to allow for more accuracy. All the images come from SolarSystemScope. The reason why Africa is so big is that Shape3D doesn't seem to support Mercator projection, I don't know what projection it's using.

EarthReal2.png

#7 - Earth using real textures. I used the Shape3D plugin to render the layers into 3D. The water, land, clouds, cloud shadows, and atmosphere are all on separate layers to allow for more accuracy. All the images come from SolarSystemScope.

EarthReal.png

#6 - Black Hole. I used the Polar Inversion effect to create the gravitational lensing. Foreground and Milky Way images are from Pexels.

BlackHole.png

#5 - Earth! Everything was generated using FlamingPear plugins running through PSFilterPdn.

Earth.png

#4 - Sunrise on the moon. Everything was generated using FlamingPear plugins running through PSFilterPdn.

MoonSunrise.png

#3 - An exploding planet. I followed this tutorial to make it. The dirt source image is not mine, I found it on Google Images.

ExplodingPlanet.png

#2 - My forum signature. Moon generated using the LunarCell plugin. Text generated using the Creative Text Pro plugin. The lens flare and the nebula background are not mine, I found them on Google Images.

Signature.png

#1 - My first time using Paint.NET! Any critique? The planet I generated using the LunarCell plugin. The rings I made by taking a cross-section of Saturn's rings and using the Polar Transformation plugin to turn it into a circle. The lens flare and the nebula background are not mine, I found them on Google Images.

Space.png

Edited by FoxesYummy
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Signature.png

@FoxesYummy, the nebula background is stunning. There are some great tutorials on this site that help you learn how to create your own planets and rings in paint.net as well. Just do a search for planet or rings and one of the posts should have the tutorial in pdf form. It gives you more options on customizing a planet just how you want it to look. There will be plugins you will need but the tutorials should list them so you can download them and install them. This is a great program for creative minds!

Edited by Ladybug
inserted more
  • Upvote 1

Click HERE to see my Pictorium of images I have worked on.

lMbNWe.png

You were once wild here. Don't let them tame you.

~ Isadora Duncan