Vampire Skull

There is a skull shape in @Ego Eram Reputo's shape pack.

If you want something more elaborate you can use Shape Maker to draw the shape.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

There is also a cool shape pack (among many she created) called Sugar Skull. You just have to keep scrolling on page one to find the pack. @Americancritic, what does a vampire skull look like?

Edited by Ladybug
Added to post

Click HERE to see my Pictorium of images I have worked on.

lMbNWe.png

You were once wild here. Don't let them tame you.

~ Isadora Duncan

That example is a 3D render. Reproducing that with paint.net is not going to be quick or easy.

1 hour ago, Reptillian said:

This is a bad joke I know.

Not so bad :mrgreen:. I once played with a Filetype plugin which opened STL files as wireframes / gray-shaded surfaces. It kinda worked too. Unfortunately it sank in my todo list :(

They're not worried about recreating the skull. They want to modify the skull to add in the features they're talking about. Which can definitely be done, but I wouldn't step-by-step something as undefined as making it look scarier. There's no substitute for learning how to use paint.net. A good starting point is to ask if the OP has any experience with similar programs; if so, they should be able to figure things out. If not, there's a plethora of tutorials for all the PDN topics