Adjustment Presets

sddsdsdsds

I want to know if I can create a preset to save a series of adjustments that I made to a faded color photograph and use that preset to apply to other pictures that also need similar color correcting.
For example, let's say instead of repeatedly going through a series of photos lowering their saturation it would get tiring. Could there be a way to save presets so I could use it on a series of photos, making them all have the same adjustments.

20 minutes ago, sddsdsdsds said:

Could there be a way to save presets so I could use it on a series of photos, making them all have the same adjustments.

You could use @pyrochild's ScriptLab plugin.

https://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/6091-scriptlab/

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

23 hours ago, BoltBait said:

I suppose I could build you a custom version with whatever defaults for each slider you want.

That would not be necessary if we could "repeat" (Ctrl+whatever) Adjustments, like we do Effects (Ctrl+F).

(It really is not worth the trouble searching for my post but...) I suggested it a few years ago and, if I remember right, even @Rick Brewster agreed it would be helpful.

• Upvote 1

Xkds4Lh.png

@Djisves wants to revisit the repeat Adjustment conversation. The way Ctrl + F repeats an Effect. Recently I would have found this quite useful.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, BoltBait said:

The defaults only come into play the first time you run an adjustment after starting Paint.NET.

Exactly! So Ctrl+*SomeKey* to repeat an adjustment would usefully adopt the settings used last.

Xkds4Lh.png