Graphics Tablet Recommendations Needed Please :)

Seeking recommendations on a reasonably priced Graphics Tablet (aka, the cheaper cost the better 😁) that works with PDN. Hand cramps getting worse which makes it hard at times to use my laptop touchpad for fine details. Am hoping maybe adding a graphics tablet coupled with using the touchpad at times will help take away some of the hand strain. Would LOVE a tablet with a screen but in my research I see that they are pricey. Still if you have one like that please feel free to recommend. I do know I want one with the pen that charges on its own and a wireless tablet would be wonderful but that is just a minor thing. Also some come with extra nibs for the pens. What is up with that? Are they different widths of pens or do the pen nibs wear out? Can't seem to find good explanations on this so asking the graphics editing community makes sense. Thank you in advance 🌻 🙏.

Click on the Painting Easel to view my paint.net Gallery creations!

jLQ4EM.png

Hi @Ladybug I bought a tablet a few years ago, called Intuos for a reasonable price, but I could not get used to it after years of using the mouse.  Paint.net is compatible with many tablets, but it is not pressure sensitive which may, or may not, be a problem for you. 

As no one else has replied to your question, I'm guessing that not many of us on here use a tablet.  I do know, however, that the late @Woodsy had problems with his hands too and he managed to buy a special mouse that was easier to use.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thanks @Pixeyfor your input. I do remember reading that maybe the pressure sensitivity may be added to the next release. Not sure if that is important to me but trying to do my homework.

Click on the Painting Easel to view my paint.net Gallery creations!

jLQ4EM.png

I bought a cheap tablet to have some fun with. It's a Ugee M1000L. As Pixey mentioned, there is no pressure sensitivity - so it acts like a more like mouse.