Won't install from Microsoft Store

Bennett

I purchased Paint.net a couple weeks back. That part went just fine. 7.53 came off my credit card quickly and efficiently. That is all that works. When I try to install on my PC, it says,

"Try again later. Something happened on our end." 

I called Microsoft. They won't touch it because it is not their product. Does anyone have any bright ideas? I would like something besides Paint on my Windows 10 PC.

2 hours ago, Bennett said:

"Try again later. Something happened on our end." 

I called Microsoft. They won't touch it because it is not their product.

So the Microsoft Store program said "Try again later. Something happened on our end.", and then someone working for Microsoft Support claimed the Microsoft Store is not their product?

I would recommend calling them back. Maybe the second person you talk to won't be so dense.

I wish we could help, but no one here has any control over the Microsoft Store and how it behaves.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

• toe_head2001 changed the title to Won't install from Microsoft Store

The free Classic version is still available on the official site.

Microsoft and reliability don't walk hand in hand, to put it mildly. They cannot keep their own apps working properly and never fail to add issues even to the tested and proven third party software (like Mp3tag or VLC player). 😒

I always say - if you have a choice between the MS Store installation and the official site download, choose the latter. And the Donate button is there for everyone who wants to support the developer and can afford it. Vote with your money. 💸

Edited by Vagabondi

signature.png.ebe2dec8b8faab2aa57630b352

my gallery is  here