[solved] Can’t see text when using the 'Another Danger Slant' font

JustAnotherPaintDotNetUser

When I try to use Another Danger Slant font, the text shows up invisible. I switch the color, still doesn’t work. I tried hitting ctrl + d and typing, doesn’t work. When I close out and reopen paint.net, doesn’t work. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the font pack, still doesn’t work (it had worked before). However, other fonts work, just this font doesn’t. Switching from another font and then back to Another Danger Slant also doesn’t work. I’ve tried a lot and it seems to still not work. Any suggestions?

• toe_head2001 changed the title to Can’t see text when using the 'Another Danger Slant' font

Hi @JustAnotherPaintDotNetUser and welcome :)

I just downloaded that font from here - moved it into the MS Fonts Folder on my computer.  Restarted Paint and it works fine:

Another-Danger.png

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

After a few days I have come back, and now it’s randomly working. Seems like paint.net just didn’t want to work that day.

• Pixey changed the title to [solved] Can’t see text when using the 'Another Danger Slant' font