Jump to content

Seeking a distortion effect.

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Reptillian said:

That is called twist. I think PDN has it by default, but you can search twist here.


Correct. It is a built-in effect. Find it under the Effects > Distort menu.


There is also Pyrochild's version of Twist, but that will blur the centre (unlike the example). Also check out TwistZ with Zoom.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, ardneh said:

I noticed that the plugin manager link is not working here:


The file downloads just fine for me.  When you say "not working", what is the specific issue?

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...