Ladybug's Gallery ~ Some of my Creations: 12/07/21

Ladybug

Wow, amazing works on your gallery! I especially like the work with Kaleidoscope and the ships. Very interesting and unique textures in those. Love the glassy and metallic looking ones too. Superb job and keep the images coming!

As for inspiration, I get episodes like that, where I don’t have inspiration at all, but it’ll come I’m sure. Love your gallery and will be back for more.

• Like 1

Have been away for a while but every now and then I still took time to relax with Paint.net. I have added new pics that are complete. Just click on the red HERE below and it will take you to the first page where I added the images.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Click HERE to see my Pictorium of images I have worked on.

lMbNWe.png

You were once wild here. Don't let them tame you.

~ Isadora Duncan

• Ladybug changed the title to Ladybug's Gallery ~ Some of my Creations: 10/04/21

Love the pumpkin and the marbles @Ladybug!  🥰  Nice work on the the Fall Front Door and Shiny Swirl has a metallic, iridescent look to it.

You certainly were not idle.  Welcome back!  ☺️

• Like 1

• Ladybug changed the title to Ladybug's Gallery ~ Some of my Creations: 12/07/21

12/7/21 - Added more to my Gallery. I hope all can enjoy :) Click on the Red "Here" below to take you to the newest additions and then click on the thumbnails to view them larger. Thanks for taking the time to view. Feedback/critiques always appreciated.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

lMbNWe.png

~ Isadora Duncan

Very well-thought-out images @Ladybug!  ☺️  'Party Invites' and 'A Mosaic Autumn' are super. I love 'St. Nick's Ornament'.

All the images are wonderful.  You're 'honing' your skills...great job!  🥰

Lovely new additions @Ladybug The ornaments are so pretty, as well as the invites 😍 Your art gallery looks very impressive indeed

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thanks @lynxster4, @LionsDragon and @Pixey for your kind comments and looking through my new additions. Those who make and submit plug-ins really help a lot with the multitude of things that we can do with paint.net. Thanks to them as well! 🥰

lMbNWe.png

~ Isadora Duncan

• 2 weeks later...