Ladybug's Gallery ~ Some of my Creations: 12/07/21

Ladybug

Just something quick I did to the original image. Pic for these uncertain days ahead. Source image:
https://unsplash.com/@diofagundes?utm_source=unsplash&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=creditCopyText

The Light is Coming . . . .

jl1ZZ2.png

Edited by Ladybug
Deleted image from pdn and linked to offsite pic
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Click HERE to see my Pictorium of images I have worked on.

lMbNWe.png

You were once wild here. Don't let them tame you.

~ Isadora Duncan

• Ladybug changed the title to Ladybug's Gallery ~ Some of my Creations: 1/9/21

• Ladybug changed the title to Ladybug's Gallery ~ Some of my Creations: 1/11/21

Deceitful Treats looks absolutely yummy @Ladybug!  <3  The 'cracking' on Museum Display gives it that 'ancient' look.

Well done!  👍  😊

What a yummy, yummy Apple about to be dunked in caramel - mouth watering @Ladybug 🍎 and the vase looks very ancient and regal too 👑.

Lovely additions to your Gallery 🥰

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• Ladybug changed the title to Ladybug's Gallery ~ Some of my Creations: 2/27/21

What lovely additions @Ladybug to your Gallery.  I love the gilded orbs, the snowy scene out of the window ❄️ and the fractals are so pretty.  Jolly good 🤗

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Wow @Ladybug!  Great new images. The abstract / fractals are amazing. The snow scene is so realistic. The gilded orbs are beautiful.

The Egyptian pillar and candle are also very good.  Bravo!  🤗  ❤️

• Like 1

• Ladybug changed the title to Ladybug's Gallery ~ Some of my Creations: 4/3/21

Added some creations I have been working on. I used the pirate ship in 3 different creations because each time I modified something I would see a cool effect so I went with it. Kaleidoscope Fun came about by accident as I was playing with the kaleidoscope plugin. It is actually my ladybug avatar but distorted. Two of my personal photos are very dear to me. The one at the Vietnam Memorial Wall is of my kids, whom I would take there every year when they were young. The 2 cat photo is of my cats that long passed away but fondly have memories. And lastly special thanks to @lynxster4 who directed me on how to create the frayed edge on the sampler.

Edited by Ladybug
  • Like 2

lMbNWe.png

~ Isadora Duncan

I love the orb one & definitely the one with the children is so lovely. I know what you mean about 3 different versions because each time the effect is just so cool that you can't just choose one.Special mention to the lovely wallpaper on the room too. A great room! Really loved looking at your new creations. Well done!

• Like 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

I am very impressed with your Gallery @Ladybug You have done a fabulous job with the layout and design :star:  You are, indeed, an extremely creative person 👍

I love the new ones; Irish Magic, Never Forget, 3d Room and Kaleidoscope :) and am blown away by Juicy Fruit - wow!  Jolly well done 🙂

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

They are all great @Ladybug!  ❤️  The sampler came out perfect; fantastic job!  👍

Love all three ships...plugins are such a wonderful thing...and the totally different effect you can get on the same image.

Keep up the good work; your gallery is beautiful.  🤗

• Like 1

Thank you @barbieq25, @Pixey, @lynxster4 for taking the time to look through the new additions and for the kind words of encouragement. Working in PDN has been a lot fun but also a great stress releaser (or maybe calming balm). As for the layout of the gallery, I took a hint from @Vagabondi's gallery and since I like order, I had to add the dates grouping so even I could remember when I posted what.

• Like 2

lMbNWe.png

~ Isadora Duncan

• Ladybug changed the title to Ladybug's Gallery ~ Some of my Creations: 4/15/21

Sharing some new additions to my Pictorium. Have not been all that inspired lately but I did have fun trying the pop-out photo effect and adding my own twist to it with the space shuttle and black hole.

• Like 1

lMbNWe.png

~ Isadora Duncan

Wonderful additions to your gallery @Ladybug!  Love the 'Big Cats Collage'.  ❤️ 😁

• Like 1

Ooooo - lovely new images @Ladybug Love the big cats and the Simple pleasures with the bottle :)  Glad too that you did the Popping out tut!  It's one of my favorites and I like the way you used the shuttle in it 🌞

10 hours ago, Ladybug said:

Have not been all that inspired lately

Me too 😬 I don't know why 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

Thanks @barbieq25, @lynxster4 and @Pixey for your input and nice comments. Here is hoping we all get the "inspiration virus". I also don't know why I have been having trouble with my muse. Maybe she is on vacation 😜.

lMbNWe.png

~ Isadora Duncan

• Ladybug changed the title to Ladybug's Gallery ~ Some of my Creations: 6/27/21

Lovely new additions @Ladybug 👍 I especially love Enlightened Sea and Pin balls, which is so colorful 🥰 Cute idea about the 👀 link 😁 Your creativity is ever present and flourishing 🤗

30b8T8B.gif

Great new additions @Ladybug!  I like Enlightened Sea and PDN on Vacation. 🥰  They're all very good.  Your talents are shining through!  👍