erase the background

Onii Chan Hentai

of my picture I want to delete the background of my picture, so I just want the picture to appear. Is there a plug-in or a way around it?s

Edited by Onii Chan Hentai

44 minutes ago, Onii Chan Hentai said:

I want to delete the background of my picture, so I just want the picture to appear. Is there a plug-in or a way around it?

English only, please.

Try this tutorial: https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/13796-cutting-out-images/

Welcome to the forum @Onii Chan Hentai :)

If your image has clearly defined edges, you might be able to use the Magic Wand to select the background then press the Delete key on your keyboard.

Transparent areas are shown with a gray and white checkerboard - this is not part of your image. It's just a representation of where the transparent areas are.

Once an image has transparent areas, you will need to save in a format (like PNG) to preserve the transparency.

3 hours ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

Foruma hoş geldiniz @Onii Chan Hentai :)

Görüntünüzün açıkça tanımlanmış kenarları varsa, arka planı seçmek için Sihirli Değnek'i kullanabilir ve ardından klavyenizdeki Sil tuşuna basabilirsiniz.

Şeffaf alanlar gri ve beyaz bir dama tahtası ile gösterilir - bu, görüntünüzün bir parçası değildir. Bu sadece şeffaf alanların nerede olduğunun bir temsilidir.

Bir görüntünün şeffaf alanları olduğunda, saydamlığı korumak için bir formatta (PNG gibi) kaydetmeniz gerekecektir.

my mistake was saving as png thanks 😄

• Like 1

I'm glad you found the solution 😀