Jump to content

Is paint.net supposed to take long to download?


Recommended Posts

I was able to download other stuff at a decent speed but downloading this, won't even pass 1MB. Also, can I just copy paste the Paint.NET folder from my old laptop to my current PC?

 

Edit: It refuses to download and usually ends with a network error

Edited by Hightlyze
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello @Hightlyze can you give us a little more information about your new computer please? 

 

I'm not sure about your other question about copying the old folder to the new one, but double check the requirements for classic version and store bought:

 

System Requirements (getpaint.net)

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

 
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Hightlyze said:

I was able to download other stuff at a decent speed but downloading this, won't even pass 1MB. Also, can I just copy paste the Paint.NET folder from my old laptop to my current PC?

 

Edit: It refuses to download and usually ends with a network error

What's your internet speed like ? do you download other things quickly (music / images) ok ? 

 

ZXCBOoZ.png

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, nitenurse79 said:

What's your internet speed like ? do you download other things quickly (music / images) ok ? 

My current internet is not very fast but I was able to download among us in a few minutes on Steam successfully. But paint.net wasn't able to download.

15 hours ago, Pixey said:

Hello @Hightlyze can you give us a little more information about your new computer please? 

 

I'm not sure about your other question about copying the old folder to the new one, but double check the requirements for classic version and store bought:

 

System Requirements (getpaint.net)

I checked the system requirements, It is supported. I have Windows 10 Pro, 8GB Ram, and Ryzen 7 5800X CPU.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...