Boris 'Not' Johnson After TR's Displacement 3D

Roger the Dodger

• 2 months later...

Hello @Roger the Dodger well, your image is definitely glowing 👍

I'm afraid your image is too big and is not within the guidelines of what size is allowable. 

However, if you want to keep the image large, it's best to post a Thumb.  You can do this by saving your larger image to Imgur.com.  Copy the last 7 digits of the code, go to the little black box with the green dot - on the top left of the tool bar of this canvas - and add the 7 digits to the popup box.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

13 hours ago, Pixey said:

Hello @Roger the Dodger well, your image is definitely glowing 👍

I'm afraid your image is too big and is not within the guidelines of what size is allowable. 

However, if you want to keep the image large, it's best to post a Thumb.  You can do this by saving your larger image to Imgur.com.  Copy the last 7 digits of the code, go to the little black box with the green dot - on the top left of the tool bar of this canvas - and add the 7 digits to the popup box.

Hi Pixey

Thank you, I will follow your suggesstion, my apologies for the size, (I'm terrible at Maths 🤣)

HI @Roger the Dodger.

Just so you know, if you type @ followed by name you will get a highlighted name to choose.

As in @lynxster4.

Then click on the name you want.

As @Pixey  mentioned, too big canvas size. Probably best staying with, default, 800x600 or smaller.

Hope this helps you out.

😉

rod2.png

Edited by ipswichmanc

me.png             

@ardneh, There's nothing wrong with reminding people.  Please remember to use the forum's quote functionality though; instead of just doing copy/paste.  It may not have been obvious to some that you were quoting Roger.

• Like 1

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

16 hours ago, toe_head2001 said:

It may not have been obvious to some that you were quoting Roger.

Well spotted @toe_head2001 I had no clue what @ardneh was referring to 😱

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.