Curved Text Plugin for a gentle angle?

Hi guys

Been a user for a very long time - hoping I can get some help with curving some text gently

Just as an FYI, I've searched the forums, and installed a few plugins, including the DPY pack, and I've tried to create the effect I'm looking for using all the text ones in that pack, and still not having any luck

The issue I'm having is that none of them seem to give me the option to make the curve as gentle as I'm looking for - as you can see from this screenshot, most of the sliders (the ones that seem to dictate the curve agression) are all the way to the left, and it's still too steep (the plan is to have the text match the curve of the banner/ribbon underneath it

Thanks

7 hours ago, toe_head2001 said:

Maybe you can just use the Tube effect plugin:

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/3491-tube-effect/

Thanks, this sort of stretch the sides of the letter son the edges, so I'll keep looking! I appreciate the suggestion!

7 hours ago, NSD said:

Or you can try this:

I can't figure out how to install this one - it needs me to split the files between two folders, but the version I have is from the Win 10 Store, so I don't know how to add the items to the paint.net folder - its not accessible

4 hours ago, LoudSilence said:

This may help you

Seems like the Gravity plugin link is dead :/

52 minutes ago, sh0sh1n said:

I can't figure out how to install this one - it needs me to split the files between two folders, but the version I have is from the Win 10 Store, so I don't know how to add the items to the paint.net folder - its not accessible

You need to manually create the folder structure - see the instructions on this page:

https://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/InstallPlugins.html#3

After that you just drop the unzipped DLL into the correct folder & restart paint.net.

57 minutes ago, sh0sh1n said:

Seems like the Gravity plugin link is dead :/

Find it using the Plugin Index (link in my signature)