Welcome back. I may not know you since I am new to posting but I do wish you continued health. This virus has affected everyone and hearing of a positive outcome is always great. Take care of yourself in these odd times (eat some chocolate lol, or whatever your treat of choice is) and enjoy the day.

Click HERE to see my Pictorium of images I have worked on.

lMbNWe.png

You were once wild here. Don't let them tame you.

~ Isadora Duncan

Glad to hear you both are on the road to a full recovery @nitenurse79 and @sashwilko.  Take it easy, easy, easy... <3 

I am so glad to hear the very good news of your recovery, to date. Please continue to get better as you follow all the good medical advice and instructions.  

Besides I have a selfish reason for wanting you to get well, I may start to reveal my 1st “real” PDN work very soon (well truth to tell, its almost done  just need the courage to reveal it to the PDN world- shudder) So, I'll need your usual kind critique.  Also you’re the only Swedish girl  flag-of-sweden.gif.ae6acbef160a887f8318099f4a6bdc92.gif  I know  (that is supposed to be slightly funny-- I know American humor 😉

A Hello and Thank You to Svea,  a daughter you can be proud of. 

Steve also known as...

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

On 11/13/2020 at 11:56 AM, sashwilko said:

I have just recently recovered from coronavirus and yesterday ventured outdoors for the first time in 6 weeks, I spent a total of 3 weeks in hospital, for now I have a reduced lung capacity (84%) and still feel weak and tired during the day, but with good medical care and following advice from my doctors, I have managed to get over the worse, so I understand what Leanne is going through and again i wish her the very best ❤️

I am sorry you had to go through that awful ordeal.  That said, Welcome to coming out of the scary side into the  better side. Keep positive and let the meds and time work their magic. You have many of us supporting  and caring about you.  

• Hugs 1

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️