Goonfella`s Gallery - New Frontiers 28.02.16

Goonfella

Thanks Welshy. It would be a shame not to use the guitar again sometime so I will have to get my thinking cap on.

Strum away Helen! :music::music::music:

Glad you like the changes Barbie. Thanks for the suggestions.

Ilke - I`m afraid my drawing skills are vertually non-existant. I woud love to be able to pick up a pencil and just draw away but it`s not something I`ve ever been able to do.Glad you like my digitally created stuff though, thanks. :)

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

• 2 months later...

Latest image is Pimped out Truck. I have not made any vehicles in PDN since I started using it. This is the first. There was a photo manip of an old car but it`s not quite the same. So I decided to do this truck. I tried adding racing decals to the sides and front but I think it looks better without them. Hope you like it.

Alloys and seats are stock, the rest is PDN. Based on this PS tut.

Thanks Welshy. I suppose it`s not the sort of truck you would see much of in the forests! :D

It might be long but it keeps me busy. Now I am finished I have to think of something else to do.

I suppose we all have out preferences eh Del? Mine is just about anything!

Barbie I was not too sure about the colour but changing it would have meant a mammoth session with the selection tool to only pick out the bodywork, so I left well alone. Glad you like it ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Redbeard. The truck was based on THIS tutorial on the PsdTut+ website. It was all done in PDN apart from the wheels , which are stock (and of course the original truck). My effort at making them like in the tutorial did not exactly look the best. So I went for these instead.

Edited by Goonfella

• 1 month later...

New image posted - Space Rocks.

After taking a look at Welshy`s spacescape it occurred to me that I had not made one of my own for quite a while. So I went ahead and made this. Thanks to Welshy for giving me the kick up the rear end ( not literally!) that I needed.

Hope you like it.

Thanks Barbie. I struggled a bit with the overall colour of the image but adding a couple of colour adjustment layers sorted that out. :)

As you know Helen I like my realism in images so I`m glad you think this one is realistic. Thanks. ;)

Welshy you must have been wearing size 20 footy boots! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It worked though.

Don`t underestimate yourself. Your spacescapes are just as good, just with a different feel to them.

• 7 months later...

First new image for a while. This one is called Blast from the Past. The radio is a PS tut adapted for PDN. I used a few music brushes in the background . The guitar at the bottom right corner is the Stratocaster I made some time ago. Actually now I look at it again I think I screwed up with the lighting with the guitar. It`s far too bright. Never mind.

Thanks to Welshy for his http://forums.getpai...d-pitted-metal/ tutorial which came in handy for the metal text effect on the front of the radio. ;)

th_BlastfromthePast.jpg

• Upvote 1

Oh, Goon. Everything is so fitting! Love the poster design in the background and the slight gradient from top and bottom. The radio is very nice. It looks a bit blurry in some areas, but it looks really good regardless.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Goonie, when I came here & saw that you could not update your gallery I was excited because that meant you had an awesome new piece to show off :)

Love the radio! The whole thing fits together very nicely. I adore the radio with the shiny bits & great colour choice too. I had one similar but it was bottle green. They just don't make them like that any more. Nice to see the stratocaster being put to good use too. What a great job you did Goonie & it is so nice to see you back here.

Welshy, think of the wealth of experience we have gathered by being around for a bit :P

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012